Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Liabilities of 1992 LA Riots Damages/Repairs/Recovery/Etc 
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Liabilities of 1992 LA Riots Damages/Repairs/Recovery/Etc
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

REAL SERIOUS FAGGOTORY HERE!

Back in the day, there were controversial incidents about racism in terms of upheaval, ethnic struggles, poverty, and things like that, you know? It happened back in the civil rights movement or something like that too. However, we are going to narrow the scope to the 1992 LA riots and around there, okay. See? We getting serious, faggoty serious. But this is forkheads and we shouldn't be the censor police for any fucking censorship reason, you know?

It's been a long time since the mini societal collapse episode. There were cops who were filmed beating down Rodney King on drugs or something like that. It was supposed to be about police treatment and so forth. However, some indicted lady call Soon Ja Du, decided it was a great idea to followup with a shootup on victim Latasha Harlins, on film! What could it be any worse? It could be true that Harlins want to do crimes in advance, but for sure she was bitching up on Du for being racist and nasty. True that a botch robbery did occurred, but does that mean countermeasures be forgotten? Du could have taken a vacation from the stressful event! Nope, she decided hell bent to carry out this scarring act of the ages. I'll explain the ages part soon enough.

Du kill Harlins on (some other angled) film, with addition to go out defiling, or kicking the corpse of Harlins. Racist remarks happened too. Now, I'm not really sure if there is truly racism between the two ethnic groups, or they just gangstas out competing in some bleak landscape shit, but okay.

If that's bad enough, it gets worse! Really? Somehow, Du got a lesser sentence due to the circumstances around the robbery reaction. She said she's old, lied about self-defense in terms of fatality, and couldn't take a vacation from the past robbery for some reason.

Anyways, the riots burned down the city.
Who's to blame for this kind of shit? Maybe not totally, but still?
In terms of prevention, Du could have called on the cops if she feels she's in deep shit of a problem. She didn't have to grab anybody. Grabbing is like an attack, maybe even molesting attack. I'm sure there are more cameras already, that should be enough of witness. Hell, even guards could be posted in case something arises so they can help mitigate any damages and losses from the incident.

---

Even or probably to this day, the usual coreans kept this butthurt attitude thing, you know? Peeking, waiting, plotting. Is there a toxic collectiveness because I recall that the usual corean public sympathize with Du? It's kind of vague, but I can't figure out if they actually condone the murder, yes, muurduuur. It's like it's a idiot thing to do considering the evaluation with professional/ethical/legal standards of conduct. It's like they have this island hopping stratagem to try to infiltrate the press and silence, suppress, and censor this negative publicity stunt. Negative or not, such acts are in accordance with usurpations and coups. I believe that the American system is under attack. It's not a loud attack as in siege, but a subtle attack.

Anyways, I haven't heard from any of them kazis-likes about sharing at least a part of the burden in compensating the city in terms of repairs and progress towards public reconciliation. No, I'm not talking about just the victims of racism, but rather the non-involved victims in the crossfire of the riots. We're talking about businesses lost thanks to these kongsters, never again would these former owners regain their opportunity of freedom, never again can they live their own lives with such freedoms. Of course, there's the city budget tumbling down spiral. How to compensate? How to reconcile? Will they ever owe up or their illusion of a religion is too holy for America or any place of the world?

THIS AIN'T A FIVE MINUTES POST, OKAY?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:20 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Post Re: Liabilities of 1992 LA Riots Damages/Repairs/Recovery/Et
Okay, so about the case itself and why it could be much worse than the incident itself.

The jury ruled out and such and such. The judge, Joyce Karlin, is supposed to impose the penalty for true acts of crime. However, the penalty wavered from the standard. Some people had said that the judge had made an error and bought a miscarriage of justice. I on the other hand, think it is something else!

Remember guys, this is the Latasha Harlins shooting incident, which lead to an uproar of the LA riots. The sentence is the catalyst, but why is the sentence actually light? Well, for sure, this crime is a true violent felony. What do you expect? The judge can go hands down without breaking a sweat? This is fucking Soon Ja Du, man!!! What's a judge compared to a murderer? Who really has the upper hand in terms of immediate power?

Anyways, Soon Ja Du is just some fat sleaze who owned plenty of business. Yeah, sure, she might have got robbed, but look at this bitch, owning multiple business deeds already? How did she got that? What's her reputation? Where's the business credentials? Is there even a sense of ethics going on? Perhaps none. Anyways, she shoot up Latasha Harlins and probably used her business stupid savvy powers to curb and subvert the justice system to her whims.

Or, she (and possibly a bunch of [hired] thugs) could go out and intimidate, subjugate, and subvert the judge, due process, and the entire justice system! Considering that times were bad for business, I say yeah, Du and possibly henchmen, probably hold up Karlin with threats, pointed guns, and the use of physical violence. We're not talking about just a reaction, but a persistent terrorist stalker mode here! This is a American horror story telling epic tales of struggle!

Anyways, judges probably need a constant guard duties, patrol duties, and investigation watches for scenarios like this one. Pretty extreme stuff!

_
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Mon May 02, 2022 5:57 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Post Re: Liabilities of 1992 LA Riots Damages/Repairs/Recovery/Et
I forgot to add that Soon Ja Du could have been an immigrant that somehow was able to own multiple businesses?!

I presume that such affluence would already gain citizenship and familiarity with the US cultures and policies!

Maybe it is just a California experiment, with the ports and things like that.

I hope they aren't trying to get back their businesses, wiping out that dollar store and getting away with murder. Try? Well, go to prison! What else?

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sun May 08, 2022 11:28 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]