Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Serious: the true story of my grandad's house and the curse 
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Serious: the true story of my grandad's house and the curse
So my grandad used to be a mason, not as in masonry but as in the mason's club. read into that what you will. But in reality this means he wanted to use his time to help people, especially people who really needed help.

He began by helping the odd blind person, visiting them, helping with odd fix-its and general sort of things. These people really needed help. they were more than grateful. then through a few old blind people he met a blind couple who had money from whatever, I think they used to be able to see and did some real work and earned a small fortune, then went blind and rather than retire wanted to use their money to hire programmers to make software and devices which would make using a computer a reality for blind people. essentially the device took speech prompts and read back things, it would even read off what your mouse was over and the contents of dropdown menus. so my grandad got involved helping them network to make it happen.

This eventaully formed a club of blind people and aides. This was about when I was in highschool, probably 2000. This is where he would first encounter Ellyn.

Ellyn claimed to be blind, so blind she couldn't cross roads alone, so she couldn't walk or drive anywhere. her doctor said she was completely blind in both eyes and so she was put on full government disability which paid for her to live in a small house in the suburbs. grandad began helping her with basic chores like fixing things and going to the store like for the other blind people he helped. but there was a problem, he would come back with groceries or light switches and she'd say "this isn't what I wanted, also I forgot to go to the bank so I don't have money, I'll pay you next time.". but it was always the same sort of excuse. Soon she demanded to go with him to make sure he went to the right store to get the right deal, and make sure it's the right product. she made him so busy helping her that he didn't have time for the other blind people, and my grandma complained he was never home.

A few years later my grandma got sick and would then be hospitalized for a serious untreatable respiratory infection. grandad spent alot of time going to the hospital to see her, but being kind he noticed patients weren't getting the care they needed because medicines and staff were disorganized. so he spent alot of time working to make processes and machines which controlled medicines and told staff where they need to be (rather than sitting around at the nurse's station wasiting time on the phone with their friends).

This caused him to meet the nursing staff, apparently quite a few were from australia (but they lived locally in the USA). Then what do you know, Ellyn's doctor is at this hospital. and all the nursing staff know ellyn, and heck all the doctors and lawyers and judges passing through know ellyn. Strange. so grandad ends up getting friendly with all the nurses and doctors and again more or less ignoring grandma. and of course time spent with ellyn.

now we did talk some sense into him and he spent more time with grandma. he had just been too focused on helping people. a few years later she died.

But because of ellyn grandad now had all the nurses and doctors as friends. now this is about the time my brother moved out from my parent's house with his scummy deadbeat friends who wanted to get high and drunk and party, and not pay their share of the rent. so my brother was the only one with a job paying rent. and it wasn;t enough so he knew he had to move out. so he found another shared place with people he didn;t know. he then started college. and before long he met a girl at a bar and she scarred him for life and had him spending $1000 a week on drugs and other things to keep her happy. then she broke up with him. and he kinda gave up, but by this time my parents had already sold our house and moved 600 miles away. so my brother asked grandad now to be referred to as grandad JS, if he could live with him.

Of course grandad said yes. for a while my brother kept working. I moved in for about a year after we sold the house. and between my brother's loud music and late night TV watching. somehow we managed and grandad wasn't bothered too much.

Then I finally moved 600 miles south and not long after went to china and was practically gone for most of the time. though i did come back in 2012/2013 and stayed with my grandad for a short time to attempt to go to college myself as china gal wanted me to have a degree.

durign this time grandad JS was out nearly all day, Ellyn had him on-call via cellphone all day. she often had him out running errands with her all the workday long. to the point my brother had to get his own car, because grandad's was never available "just incase ellyn should call". he was litterally waiting around and waiting for ellyn to call all day long, he was jumpy. When he did drive me somewhere he would pass Ellyn's house(as she lived on the same street as him) and slowdown to a stop both ways and squint out the window "does it look like anyone is home? is ellyn there?" he would ask. My brother said it was bad and ellyn was controlling him and he was afraid for him.

then I went out with grandad to meet this ellyn, her first words to me were "oh my aren't you handsome and thats a nice bright blue shirt you are wearing" then she began to complain that she could see her bagel had onions on it and not garlic, and demanded another. this was my first hint something was really wrong. she was not blind at all.

I asked grandad about it, and he said her doctor told him that her eyes are completely blind some days but it comes and goes. (more like she's blind when she wants to be)

regardless, I got an offer to switch from a bachelor's dgree to a master's degree in edinburgh scotland. so I went. my brother had a physical breakdown and mental breakdown probably because most of his friends from highschool whom had been using him for rent money and beer money, got tired of hanging out with him when he was cut off from his college funds and only had the money he earned from pizza delivery or working at the house of guitars. many moved away to other states, some died from drug overdoses, others died from interactions with local crime, others became successful and completely disappeared without contact. oh and my brother was taking meds for anxiety only because he knew he could combine it with other things to make it narcotic. but yeah he ended up with a bad case of a sleeping disorder where he'll be awake for like 2 or 3 weeks straight, then sleep for a few weeks only getting up to piss and shit and eat. and would not converse when he was up, that and had stumbling and strength problems where hus muscles just shut down randomly. he got temporary disability status and got diagnosed with something called icelandic fatigue syndrome. and over the next few years would attempt to prove he was mentally unfit to work, so he could get on permanent wellfare.

I assumed I was just paranoid about ellyn, though I could tell something was not right.

time went on and everything seemed to stabilize. nothing got worse for years. I had a run-in with death in 2016 while in china and struggled to get back to health after a major lung infection and coming back to life from what can only be described as a miracle. as in I came back in a way only rabbits do, during their "brain tsunami" which happens about 20 minutes after death. after I was stabilized enough to travel, I decided to leave china and head back to the states, to see everyone one last time, just in case my health issues actually ended up killing me afterall (there was alot of damage from the lung infection and being dead for 20 minutes, I had large black spots in my lungs and oxygen intake issues from damaged lungs, also a damaged heart kidney's and brain).

enough about me, grandad JS didn't want me coming to his house. I had to negotiate with him, and he apparently talked to ellyn about it and she gave the green light. so I went to visit. During this visit I found tables covered with mail and paperwork, it was all financial records, like bills and bank statements. I asked grandad about it, grandad said Ellyn knows a guy called Mike who is a CPA (Certified Public Accountant) who agreed to handle all grandad's financial matters for free because he was a friend of ellyn.

it sounded bad, but I had no reasons to suspect foul play. that is until I found out Mike had told grandad that he needed power of attourney to handle all the financial aspects for him. that was a red flag, but grandad insisted there was nothing bad going on as he checked the bank records regularly. next I found that grandad had taken out a mortgage on his house for $55,000 to help cover his carting ellyn around to stores. I told my dad and he worked with grandad to get that sorted in payments until he had no debt.

this is what was happenning on all those carrides with ellyn, she was brainwashing him. also he had knee damage from all the driving and had to get a knee replacement surgery. he didn;t do well on the physical therapy, he said it was too painful to move. later I would find out the nurse doing his physical therapy was part of ellyn's group. I thought they were trying to help him.

Grandad's knee problem made mobility hard, yet he still drove and carted ellyn around until he got a fused hip bone and had his first falls. then he was essentially limited to a walker and couldn't leave his house. I took him to the doctor. and the doctor said he's need surgery to unfuse it, but because of the last surgery he had a blood problem where if he got any more surgeries he could die due to blood thinners that made him unable to clot. he also was goign blind and having a hard time hearing.

however I had to go off to scotland to try to find work and help with china gal's phd.

next covid happened. so I became stuck in scotland because of nasty vaccine requirements for flying.

then I heard that my brother had allegedly threatenned grandad, so grandad called the cops and kicked him and his things out. and he moved in with Grandad W. my brother was clear he never threatenned him and last thing he did was tell grandad he was going out to get his medicine while ellyn was in the room. ellyn apparently took advantage of the fact my grandad was going blind and hard of hearing to reinterpret what my brother said and tell a lie that "didn't you just hear him, he said he's going to kill you when he gets back", and grandad believed her.

She did this to isolate grandad. I called him as soon as I found out and he was angry and convinced. regardless there was nothign I could do ellyn had a lawyer there and got a restraining order singed and police called so fast that my brother didn't even get back from the pharmacy before it was all done.

then things kinda stagnated for a while. I thought I was paranoid and just let it go.

but then my grandad got sores on his legs because he had a hard time moving and bending to wash properly and spent too much time sitting because it hurt to stand. those sores got infected. and he had to go to the hospital for them. but then he was back in his house. and all was well again. ellyn and company had helped him through it, and were plannign to get him laser eye surgery to help prevent him going completely blind. that happenned too. so I was a bit conflicted in thinking ellyn was upto no good.

but then the final events happen out of nowhere, I found out that grandad had rewritten his will leaving the house and all his money to ellyn. he did this because he had been convinced by ellyn that all of us were against him and planning to put him in a retirement home and sell his house or move him down to south carolina. he was completely convinced of that. even though it was not true. he wouldn;t even let my parents visit and wouldn't answer their phonecalls unless ellyn was in the room. he was trapped in his own house. but then one day no one could get ahold of him. Ellyn wouldn't answer my parents calls only telling us my grandad had an issue that required him to go to the hospital, and that he was fine but that we couldn't talk to him or know where he was.

it was about this time I had my first strangee vision. it was in the morning, I had just woken up and sat up to geet out of bed when WHAM my vision suddenly shifted to an image of being outside my grandad's house. it was so vivid, it was like I was in 2 places at once. I could feel the air and temperatures of grandad's back yard I went to his back door and tried it, it was unlocked so I got in. and there was some other guy in grandad's chair who threatenned me with a gun, but being awake and not actually dreaming I knew I was a spectre adn couldn't be hurt, but could definitely hurt him so I told him "I'm a spectre I'm not really here, guns can;t hurt me, this house was stolen from [grandpa JS's name] by an evil lady called ellyn and her partner Mike, GET OUT!!! return what was stolen tot hee S[family name]s". when I came out of the vision i was back sitting where I was in Edinburgh.

Dad had to go through a lawyer to force her to tell us where he was. even then her lawyers attempted to stop us from visiting him saying grandad had signed an order preventing it. finally after the lawyer got that settled, we were able to talk to him, my parents visited him in person and I called. he told us he never asked for us to be banned from seeing him and infact wanted to ban ellyn, but the nurses doctors and laywers were all on ellyn's side.

dad took her to court over the will and over guardian ship and power of attourney as my dad was the power of attourney from my grandad and by law he should have been notified of the changes ellyn and co forced on grandad (chaingin his power of attourney to mike and rewriting his will) but was not.

the case skipped normal court and immediately got taken by NY supreme court. the judge ignored evidence of my grrandad's lack of mental fitness to make those decisions and the nefarious methods they used without notification to change his power of attourney and will, she said she needed us to get it from grandad in his own words. then ellyn and co barred us fromvisiting him saying we were banned. and the next day my grandad was dead.

the judge handed down a ruling in favor of ellyn saying she got to keep the house and the money.

then I find out the house was already listed as sold before the court case was even finished, they had already sold his house while he was in the hospital. (which confirms the vision of someone else being there).

Since then I have had several such visions, clear and real as life itself where I visited grandad's house and found the next time there was a lady and her male partner living there. I gave them the old spook routine "GET OUT!! THIS HOUSE WAS STOLEN" they stayed through several rounds of being spooked, the second time I went with them the lady was gone and the guy was trembling in a bed in the basement. I spooked him good. but looking back on it it's clear he was afraid of more than just me something else had been there in the interim. that place was cursed.

Next was a realtor who was in the house showing it to people in the kitchen I appeared and told them plainly the tale, the house was stolen. they were not surprised because it was an open house viewing, and I was fully corporeal and tangible. it was only when I purposefully turned invisible they got freaked out.

Next there was another guy and lady living there. and I gave them both a good spook.

finally last night there was an older guy in there with long hair. there were plenty of recognisable dead people there. I could see them. he seemed to think this was normal but he was still shaken. the living room floor had collapsed into the basement rendering the livingroom and that one room of the basement unusable. he refused to shake my hand even after I politely asked if he was the current owner and told him the entire story of the house's theft. and wished to try to be reasonable to negotiate with him, he told me he was in contact with people who were planning to level the house and use the yard area for aggriculture. when i told him the house meant alot to me he told me "too bad, if the house means that much to you, you can save up the money to buy it, I'm not giving it away for free" I decided he was being unreasonable so I gave him the old spook line too "GET... OUT!"

but to be honest it's clear something else is doing a lot of damage there, I'm not the only spook haunting it. I seem to be taken there as a negotiator. as if by God himself, who has cursed that place on my behalf and wants this situation resolved.

this is a true and ongoing story. and the thing to learn here, is NEVER isolate and murder a man while rewriting his will and stealing power of attourney to gain ownership of his house and finances!!! and never ever go on with such a plan when the man has family who are practicing christians! because God the father and the son do not play around with inheritance! you never ever steal someone's inheritance, especially when God wants them to have their own house (which is the case) so they can stop living in rented places spending a fortune and stop living with their parents and move on with life..

never steal inheritance, it earns a curse, of the worst kind. and God is merciful and the curse will start as just a scare, but if you don't heed it it gets worse. these are the sorts of things where God says people are but deadmen.

never ever do that. and before you buy a property you need to demand to know the history of it. who lived there and how the sellers got the house. if it looks fishy NEVER BUY IT you could be buying cursed land and end up with a visit from a corporeal spectre which could do some really horror show stuff!.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:57 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 21
Level 21

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Re: Serious: the true story of my grandad's house and the cu
So... all this horrible story, but in the end, you just got visions of justice? How can you be sure?

I don't know what practicing Christian betray his faith by becoming a freemason. As far as I know about Christian/Catholic views, freemasons/illuminanti are considered false idolatries, Satanists, and/or false wizards/prophets who shall suffer and perish forever. I'm pretty sure that even Islam would think the same thought, maybe with stoning/hanging/beheading as punishment.

Other than religious spook scares, all I can say is that it looks like Ellyn would be your grandfather's mistress. That would be mistress with sexual relations, which might be Christian marital infidelity. Maybe that's why he wanted to hand over his remaining assets to her. It's a Christian reference of Solomon, Sheba, and eventually Moloch.

If doctors and lawyers are involved, maybe the medical bills are really stacked up and those doctors/lawyers thought it would be a great boon to foreclose property after the patient dies off. That's usually how the medical insurance/service story gone wrong. Your grandfather should probably check the expenses of effort. If he got that free budget and time, then one can assume that he is wealthy enough to indulge in such activities. It's almost like he's sexual grooming. Besides, I believe that it would be up to the professionals to take care of the job. All he has to prove is that he is a incompetent caretaker and revoke his status. Then it's the no trespassing laws in force. Of course, if Ellyn is adopted into the family, he should at least hand over the duties provided if there is compensation. Maybe that was his goal all along, caretaker compensation.

Of course, if all else fails, you can file a claim that there is blatant infringement upon your religion. Your religion requires consecration of that certain lot and structure, the lawsuit is therefore, unconstitutional and must be revoked.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:54 pm
Profile WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
RV-007 wrote:
So... all this horrible story, but in the end, you just got visions of justice? How can you be sure?

I don't know what practicing Christian betray his faith by becoming a freemason. As far as I know about Christian/Catholic views, freemasons/illuminanti are considered false idolatries, Satanists, and/or false wizards/prophets who shall suffer and perish forever. I'm pretty sure that even Islam would think the same thought, maybe with stoning/hanging/beheading as punishment.

Other than religious spook scares, all I can say is that it looks like Ellyn would be your grandfather's mistress. That would be mistress with sexual relations, which might be Christian marital infidelity. Maybe that's why he wanted to hand over his remaining assets to her. It's a Christian reference of Solomon, Sheba, and eventually Moloch.

If doctors and lawyers are involved, maybe the medical bills are really stacked up and those doctors/lawyers thought it would be a great boon to foreclose property after the patient dies off. That's usually how the medical insurance/service story gone wrong. Your grandfather should probably check the expenses of effort. If he got that free budget and time, then one can assume that he is wealthy enough to indulge in such activities. It's almost like he's sexual grooming. Besides, I believe that it would be up to the professionals to take care of the job. All he has to prove is that he is a incompetent caretaker and revoke his status. Then it's the no trespassing laws in force. Of course, if Ellyn is adopted into the family, he should at least hand over the duties provided if there is compensation. Maybe that was his goal all along, caretaker compensation.

Of course, if all else fails, you can file a claim that there is blatant infringement upon your religion. Your religion requires consecration of that certain lot and structure, the lawsuit is therefore, unconstitutional and must be revoked.

Well, I can be sure because it's not a dream. extremely vivid, and it's not started by me. at this venture I've thought of going in person to see whats happenning but, I don't think that would be smart at this venture, because I'd have to say who I am and why I'm visiting, even just saying I'm the grandson of someone who used to live there could potentially get the owner's ire, they might even blame me for damages saying I planned and acted out all the ghost stuff as a person in an attempt to trick them out of their house. because people always want to blame something natural in these instances. so it's better not to go, perhaps I could write a letter mentioning nothing of curses and ghosts and telling them the story. but even that could be peculiar to the owners.

there were no excess doctor bills, and if there were, they created them on purpose. but we were not told such.

Ellyn even desecrated the corpse, she changed his will on burial arrangements, he was supposed to be burried in a casket in the same plot as grandma in england, but ellyn changed it to have him cremated and a box of ashes sent because it'd be cheaper and leave her with more money.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:02 am
Profile E-mail
Level 21
Level 21

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
So there's a new owner or you can't be sure. If you want to get back at Ellyn, health insurance doesn't seem to be free nowadays.

If you want to avenge your grandfather for his corpse's defilement, you can probably sue her still. I mean, I am sure there are laws that respect funeral services. She isn't a relative so she shouldn't be attending the funeral. At the least, your grandfather should have some leeway, if not rights, in his death. You can probably prove that the cremation is a method to cover up crimes. Any injuries sustained by your grandfather could been battery. Maybe she needs to dispose of the evidence once in for all.

Of course, if you want to fight fire with fire, you can honor your grandfather's will by arson of the premise. You are just readjusting for renovation. Just make sure that it is safe to do so. Of course, if that is not the case, nobody would want to tolerate such persons.

_
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:19 pm
Profile WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
RV-007 wrote:
So there's a new owner or you can't be sure. If you want to get back at Ellyn, health insurance doesn't seem to be free nowadays.

If you want to avenge your grandfather for his corpse's defilement, you can probably sue her still. I mean, I am sure there are laws that respect funeral services. She isn't a relative so she shouldn't be attending the funeral. At the least, your grandfather should have some leeway, if not rights, in his death. You can probably prove that the cremation is a method to cover up crimes. Any injuries sustained by your grandfather could been battery. Maybe she needs to dispose of the evidence once in for all.

Of course, if you want to fight fire with fire, you can honor your grandfather's will by arson of the premise. You are just readjusting for renovation. Just make sure that it is safe to do so. Of course, if that is not the case, nobody would want to tolerate such persons.

nah, god will avenge it because the courts wont. ellyn knows the judges personally, so they said she could have possession of the body and determine how to dispose of it. theres nothing in the human justice system that can be used against a creature like ellyn. so God will judge.

but yeah someone is defeinitely there, or at least was there. we know they sold it as soon as he was in the hospital.

got any?

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:21 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 21
Level 21

Cash on hand:

Bank:
I hope you aren't paying for what happened. I'm just saying that Ellyn (or should I say Eva Braun) may not be blind at all, she might go after you if the fight will further her gains. She may think that your grandfather's gullibility is a hereditary gene.

I can't say that the freemasonry is an beneficial organization. Regardless, your grandfather may have forgotten who are his friends when enemies surrounded him. There should been friends or acquaintances to help your grandfather. I'm sure that they don't want to get screwed over by Ellyn.

The justice system is not the means of justice, only a tool. Obstruction of justice, frivolous litigation, and vexatious litigation do exist. You got to hold out before the tides turn in your favor.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:13 pm
Profile WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
RV-007 wrote:
I hope you aren't paying for what happened. I'm just saying that Ellyn (or should I say Eva Braun) may not be blind at all, she might go after you if the fight will further her gains. She may think that your grandfather's gullibility is a hereditary gene.

I can't say that the freemasonry is an beneficial organization. Regardless, your grandfather may have forgotten who are his friends when enemies surrounded him. There should been friends or acquaintances to help your grandfather. I'm sure that they don't want to get screwed over by Ellyn.

The justice system is not the means of justice, only a tool. Obstruction of justice, frivolous litigation, and vexatious litigation do exist. You got to hold out before the tides turn in your favor.

she's not blind. she's welcome to try, she knows she's got nothing on me. and I stay out of contact. in even she's renting out my grandad's house and not actually sold it; I try to not contact nor visit that location, except as a spectre.

the whole point you don't seem to understand, which I laid out clearly, is this story is all over and done with (except the haunting, that's slated to continue until God gets the correct response out of the tenants). my grand father is already gone, theres not much we can do at this point except a contested estate, but our lawyer is slow and taking his time, he thinks it's not worth doing at this point.

got any?

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:54 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]