Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 [ZDoom_Mod/WIP/NSFW] Diablo Monsters v52 
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Re: [ZDoom_Mod/WIP/NSFW] Diablo Monsters v52
Okay, I wasted time with a smart/mobile phone online game. I think it's quite good for trying to be the best in the rpg category. Tried it on a bigger client equipment though, still lags because of my unwise indecisions, lol. I believe that it's a game not for kids despite the fact it's a final fantasy revampishness, looks definitely better despite graphics resource requirement being extensive, lol (ff ain't really for baby kids [early pokemon titles] though so yeah...). I wouldn't mind preloading, but more importantly, wished that I could get nab onto some of those media assets. Definitely more than I could imagine. Oh well, it's someone's call anyways.

Technical talk aside, I found some in game things that might be a pet peeve. I think allowing the loaning of other's summon assistance makes the game too easy. However, I do enjoy the benefit of getting some rupies on the side. Good if I don't play for a long time, you get something at least. Draw chance for gains probably too numerous for my taste. Maybe it's like having superb items rain on me once in a while and I'm too used to the drill and grill of roguelikes. No more random monster encounters? Come on, it's fucking good shit, at least per (world/town) click? The combat relies on quest modules, which is okay to me since at least you get your turn rpg combat steam going. You might want to click skip for reruns if you want. Worst spoils than the summon loans or draw item abundance, would be the extra weapons equipment stacking. It's like the ultimate cheat. All you have to do is to equip as much according to the hitpoints and damage rating value. If I could equipment quite a plenty, maybe certain restrictions or have equipment effect so it's not always a simple numbers game? I probably wouldn't mind if the restriction on the three cheats go implemented. That way, I would have probably a more fun time thinking about the frontlines, relying in emphasis of spells, items, equipment switches, and summons. Probably off-topic, I wouldn't mind if the summons became a part of the party rather than being a magic move/attack. I feel the beastmaster/druid/nature in me.

Anyways, I think I'm done until I want a monumental challenge in turn-based rpg front line combat. It's an online game and yes, superior quality needs superior requirements, especially if you deck it out. Okay, now it's back to worm man time after a few days break? Okay... lol.

EDIT (29/03/2018):
-Okay, other than rl aside, it's hell picking up the worm man. Just got thru renaming the sprite image files. Still need to do graphic coordination, audio sound list definition, and coding based on the thorned hulk. Sounds like a ready plan. Might move the thorn hulk to future wide tree actors (thorn creeper added to thin tree actors). Will leave the festering appendages to the thorn creeper nest. Rhino man or siege beast will completely replace Arachnotron role for making the game much easier to contend with than having everything raising and running in circles while losing ammo until you reach the center for cells and cell packs, risking danger on map07 (you really need to know how to use your ammo for the right situation).

EDIT (01/04/2018):
-April Fools. Okay guys, that game is full of worthless game currency. The most demanded ones is obviously more inclined for purchase or you literally have to wait it out. Rupies can be aimless as free when it comes to bingo/draw/gamble. Other useful currencies will have to be fought in certain hard battles (coop is a rupies battle, it's coop anyways).
-Anywho, I'm sick and tired of the newb models. I am back. I did work on the graph base coordination though. True progress at the least.
-And there's a bit of mishap in the color pixel definition. Very dismaying. WILL EDIT AND RECORD AFTER GRAPH COORDINATION. Nevertheless, I am committed to press to the issue. The matter of quality is necessary.
-Ah! Fucking spider! Bitch ass spider got fucking whacked, motherfucker! I'm gonna take a break from the sprite editing, since it's probably the whole fucking thing. Not as hard as d1 succubus, but can get repetitive. BREAK!

EDIT (05/04/2018):
-Aw shit. I think I have to get rolling with the sales event for that damn thing. Will siphon a bit of time, sorry about that. I am getting up to a few angles done per day though. See you later.

EDIT (05/04/2018):
-Damn, that Maskim Xul wad is some fucked up lovecraftian shit! Playing with the combos so it's fucking hell! Might diablo it laters! Holy shit! Next map in test is the DARK UNIVERSE-part 1; sci-fi Marathon like horror. Also, need to check on that rpg thingie, zzz.

EDIT (11/04/2018):
-Both wads incompatible or unplayable. Oh well. It's hard getting thru the spriting.

EDIT (14/04/2018):
-The stranger map has potential for keeps.
-Oh yeah, I probably did about 2/3 angles; lots of pain while getting the pixels working right. OW!

EDIT (16/04/2018):
-Getting 30 mins rest for each angle work, fuck! Better not hurt myself. It's been a while since I did extensive spriting like for the entire set!
-Damn, that browser, I mean, mobile, game, was quite the toughest girl game I ever experienced! It was tough! I'm barely utilizing all out maximum exp allocations. I just focused on one summon and character, but didn't know of another simultaneous method. You know, I might make a doom tc based on the themes of this game; however, it's not going to be my average basis though.

EDIT (17/04/2018):
-My machine is running hard as of now than it is already is. Need to copy up stuff. Need printer paper and ink to print ascii codes. Might peruse old/new machine. Gosh.

EDIT (10/05/2018):
-Online gaming craze in me calmed down. Back to spiriting. Sorry about the long ass wait, but at least you can see that I can do some mapping during the long fucking break. Hell, I might advertise the fucking thing on the public archives! Need to get the right text. What to write?

EDIT (12/05/2018):
-Sorry, I tired. Just went through a bit of hardware/software changes. Nothing to do but to rest for today. Actually, I skimmed and brute test through of of my other projects. Almost why I picked it up again. Oh, was rushing too fast for the vn. Tons of crap awaiting for me. I ought to slow down.

EDIT (13/05/2018):
-Hello, I am on angle 7 of the poseur pose gesture. Halfway through! Sheesh! Damn, fucking spriting can be a drag.
-Oh yeah, playing some Beatles. Sounds like a good old cynical like hippie depression. "That's, what, I want!", "I'm a loser!", "He's a real nowhere man,", "There's one for you, nineteen for me!", "Your day breaks, your mind makes", "Penny Lane is in my ears and my eyes", "I would like to be, under the sea,", "They going to crucify me!"
Also got some instrumentals (or not!) that can work for manga, slideshows, this project, and maybe that vn project as well.

EDIT (16/05/2018):
-Away from the Beatles, I am getting a few frames. Oh yeah, foot pixels!!!

EDIT (17/05/2018):
-Foot pixels done. Now, the last angle for the weekend? End of stupid gesture animation.

EDIT (19/05/2018):
-Took my sweet time today. Rather spend a bit on online gaming. I don't usually do that, but it's better than the other offline games I have in store or something like that. Sorry. Hey, it's hard do this extensive spiriting shit! It's hard! Man, I need to get that zulu movie. I hear it's a interesting social commentary/documentary as well.

EDIT (20/05/2018):
-Well, I tried to get it rolling. However, eye-to-hand coordination got my posture to a hurting halt. Sorry everybody, but that's the norm. I have to take breaks!

EDIT (22/05/2018):
-Pixel bit not smoothing the head. Problem to come.

EDIT (23/05/2018):
-Good news, earthlings! The angle is complete, but save for the extra pixel bit on the head. Will get done over weekend and start next animation set.

EDIT (27/05/2018):
-So much for time, walking animation is next and it's fucking hell! Need, sleep.

EDIT (28/05/2018):
-I can make pixel soft on those sharp shoulder pointers/tips after the general angle 0 work. For the sliminess look. Ergonomic adjustments a bit too close to ma face!
-The original fortune plango vulnera got the slowing down right. Least the day off got me some merit?

EDIT (30/05/2018):
-Got the front angle of the walking animation done. So far, it wasn't as hard as the idle animation. Feeling a bit confidant. Oh yeah, there's a Diablo RPG Doom that doesn't have the sprite edit assets done due to unusable files, whatevers. I guess the online game is slowing down for me. I got tired. Will boost up the muzzies like olde times. Maybe some more roguelikes? Oh well.
-Some people mentioned Medieva/Domina for my true map project, but I have yet to draft just fictional literature. I do have pinpoint my visual novel sample or even the SAW event as an excellent start and a true event of my mapping capabilities. Just a scenario will do for now. However, it's a long time since then.

EDIT (02/06/2018):
-Second angle, have to shave pixels around the finer joints after general cropping.
-Guess what again, dudes? Fraud alert time!

EDIT (03/06/2018):
-Well, tested my zombie test with my slightly adjusted unreal tournament edit of a mod. My zombies are fucking me! :)
-I guess I'm back to me wasting time by dooming again? I guess I am going relatively normal in online games or something like that? Back then, it was roguelike, did wanted to make a game of that before I got to doomin'. And I still need to play some shit, something or I just tap out of modding, fuck! Spriting is just another weight hanged onto gaming or something like that. Come to think of it, the d1 succubus is the last time; that's been a while, fuck!!!
-I guess I have a bit of busy busy? Well, got other budget stuff to do than politik drama. I try not to sweat. Damn, just, fuck voting. Least it's voting on mainly candidates and puppets. Hey, it's fucking summer too. Hey, where's my lunch at, bitch?

EDIT (10/06/2018):
-The seventh day, okay. So I have been slacking off the project. Usually, I expect myself to keep at it. However, it's spriting and summer changes. Anways, I got lazy and shit like that. Nevertheless, I managed to get some cool main character class outfits. In the middle of acquiring tier 2. Kind of awesome, since I still need to cover the more exhaustive tier 3! Tier 4 got far stretched requirements other than points and time. Well, I guess this is the breaking point to get back to the project after all.

EDIT (11/06/2018):
-Damn, I should probably mud more often! It's more fantasy inspired than our fellow movies just look cool jrpg thingie. Gosh! It's truly been a fucking while! On the other hand, that jrpg is good to pass the time with simplicity for users. Good for causal players, although I don't think I'm that. Do miss the hardcore investment of entertainment despite its complexities. Maybe, even roguelikes or even some fantasy strategy games will do too (Wesnoth, but that game does break down at times!).
-Did I mentioned finer points? Nevermind about that. I'll clean it through. I only postpone if I have absolutely no idea. Otherwise, I still do a last summary check up anyways. As for the eyes, I'll leave alone since both are like diamonds anyways. Makes the regur looks weird like aqua frog weird, cool. Damn, spriting these sprites are like check up animation!

EDIT (14/06/2018):
-Sorry my friends, I have been postponing my work for a bit. It's been quite a busy schedule and I guess I better take the summer off? Whoa, that sucks. Sorry about that dudes. Off time is being used for checking up appointments and things like that. Also, I am doing an investment focus on that stupid game. Getting too serious about it, but I am slowing down due to upper limits.

EDIT (17/06/2018):
-Finger bust due to that clicky mobile game. Trying to rush things to get more images. Leaves me to modding for less finger work. Just made a time scale estimate of the freaking spriting process. Probably as close as my animilation monsters or succubus spriting phase. We talking about three to eight months? I can probably do an angle in one or two weeks. That's one or two months to get all angles of animation subset done. Multiply that with idle, walk, gesture, attack, pain, and death, that's probably eight months total. Unless I can pick up the pace in angle completion, I see no speeding up. No drug nor stimulant can hold me for that long anyways. I'll break down and snooze like vacation. Defining obstacles, this time it's small size dimension, but I have to do zooms and animation transition. Okay, it looks easier than the succubus because I have to base off a already sprited copy to trace memory over. This time, I have to do this on my own intuition. Wish me speed and success.
-If that's too depressing, I'll lighten it up by switching gears to another project once in a while.
-THEN AGAIN, YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK THE SPRITING CONSISTENCY PROCESS! I'M GOING TO START UP THE SOUND DEFINITION TEST AND DECORATE IMPLEMENTATION AS WELL! MIGHT AS WELL TEST THE NEW SPRITE EDITS ANYWAYS!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:52 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
It's been too long to get things done, maybe I am fucking tired. Got RTC-3057 edit accessible. The vn assets is uploaded. Also, I think I am clocking down from the game. I guess I am getting back to the project. Problem is that I get less joint angle positions by playing/modding doom. Too much pain sore risk! Guess I have to put it on a weekend thing? lol

EDIT (03/07/2018):
-I tried to get the color swap going, but their transition really really sucks! Oh well.

_
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:17 am
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Damn, that game's can be fucking good for a lazing farming, but don't get the habit like this faggot! Still, pretty good at times. Sometimes, I got to stop stress.

Okay, I fiddled with the ally project, and it's pretty fucked up and incomplete. Luckily for my fucking ass, I managed to get the valid copy with the main line. Ripped it from there and voila! Damn, fucking sorry for slacking off! I really thought I got it done. Must been through my comp meltdown transition! FUCK!

I assure you, it's the ultimate bug spray evar (all of assassin's attack error fixed)!

READY, HOPEFULLY, NO ERRORS?

EDIT (21/07/2018):
-I just played the REKKR tc. Looks like a old doom clone gone defunct, oh well. Nevertheless, it sucks in some ways and my allies project did a bit to improve against the odds, lol. Maybe nordic enough, but I don't feel it somehow. Pisses me a bit to start up the project mewing. Maybe enough to forget about rpg grinding.

EDIT (22/07/2018):
-How's long it been? Several weeks? Okay, I finished up an angle, checking back and sprucing up pixel details. I still got a bit to do to complete the walking animation. The attack animation will be the monumental challenge. Things should calm down a bit afterwards. Hoping that I can get this done with absentminded vigor as the task is quite daunting with its needs to zoom in/out and frame by frame. Once again, I apologize for the delay. In the meantime, I'll try to ring up other things if possible. Spriting operation can take up budget.

EDIT (23/07/2018):
-Just finished grinding that stupid requirement. God, it took like almost forevers! Glad I am not a heavy event participant either. Now, I am snoozing off from that rpg shit. The next rpg step is a gamble so it's not like I need to stack up in the shortest amount of time possible. Okay, there's a way to get guarantee, but it will take a long time since I need 100% success per level upgrade anyways. I'm not feeling the rush, now am I?
-Tis a good time to start up the spriting more often. Still, summer is hell, see ya laters.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:18 am
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
It's autumn, alright, back to spriting... Pfhor can wait for at least have the music part done. As for that dormant quarantine project, I might just make drivebying ally cars. I got that green pickup truck ready to go. Real reason is that I just build enough car music so yeah, zzz.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:45 am
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Got the pfhorness done. I can't say that the quarantine will be successful even if completely implemented. Don't want loose chainguns, don't we?

I just thought that maybe in the far future, maybe mapping after Diablo or all the fantasy monsters, I will build a tc involving big bad demons that symbolizes usurpers and warmongers. Technically, the two terminologies are branches of temptation, but still quite creative. Seduction? In that perspective? Wouldn't look into it as I am looking more into words defining true adversaries. Speaking of adversaries, I fucked up the d halo! When, I did have to resort to revive rotation and I nearly lost a couple of times! Too bad I got bad luck on loot. Oh well, back to spriting... I guess.

EDIT (11/11/2018):
-I have been postponing for a while due to certain event tidbits and things like that. It's usually I farm for reward weapons because of that very achievement and unique specialty. However, I have been lacking a farm for special currencies, one that will help out in weapon upgrades. I usually do that if there is no event at hand, particularly ones I feel I need no commitment in. That's when I decided to upgrade the battle and boy do I suck on solo! SHIT! However, I am able to get a dent on the challenge and climb through the currency hell to reach the periodic goal in time without much loss. My characters, they suck dick! Maybe that's why most players decide to jump the elemental weakness for victory efficiency. And most of them are already at a higher par in rank upgrades! Well, fuck them. I hate managing shit on a micro scale! Hell, at least I can kick ass on non-elemental challenges. The miserable cast down made me reconsider playing this game on a ratio. At least a challenge per day, lol. I don't mind farm for a bit as my characters are sucky in some stat departments. I mean, 7000 estimate in all/wave range charge attack? Fuck. These guys know how to rack up the challenge to the bravado. I guess I'll resume my little farming and do the currency battles on free time. It's just that I have probably several events to race as well. I'm going to admit, I rather get currency and reward weapons since I can't predict event loot worth anyways.
-After I get my loot efficiency priorities (some bounties per specific monster battle, work up a bit on events to eventually get the least on gamble/upgrade material, and some tough currency battles during my freer time) worked out, I should be should and breathing free. A bit of rl before I resume my slug beast walking by back angle.

Why I get dragged into this? Well, you know, it's my way to escape from the monotonous grind, but it's ironic that I am grinding for fun than grinding for hobby? Technically, the hobby is more like fun, but very postponed/delayed. You know what's the funny thing? This game is like a handheld, which works in that way too! However, it manages to be efficient in quality media, casual game session range, committed/focused game session range, and things like that.

EDIT (19/11/2018):
-Okay, back on spriting. The angle 5 is obviously a bit easy, just a trim on the outlier. Everything usual is on working order. On angle 6. For the attack animation, only four frames to get the perspective of 3d right (also more versatile in behaviour of attacks). Can't say for pain and death.
-I might replace the thorned_hulk with the regu, but I think that festering_appendages needs to be replaced for a easier time in map07, "Dead Simple". When I get that replacement done, to spice things up in map07, I might make the hulk to either likely repeat after first attack or squeeze in a burst fire (or buck shot). Maybe, it can mix up attacks! Maybe a bit too hard (and probably out of ent style) since you are facing off four of these fuckers and I must assume w/o ally assistance. YOU KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING? MAKE THE REGU AS A UNDEAD RESURRECTING MONSTER TOO (USES FIRST ATTACK ANIMATION) ! NOW WHAT, BITCH? NOT SURE IF IT SHOULD RAISE ITS OWN CLASS, BEING ZOMBIE/ABOMINATION UNDEAD AND ALL (IT CAN FUCKING HEAL THOUGH!)...

EDIT (27/11/2018):
-I'm drying out in the mmo thing. Basic grind here and there. Would be working on getting rewards and things like that. 9k is a long time, huh? I should be upgrading weapons and ranking up characters. Seriously, those damn potion things must be how players get through?
Anyways, I miss doom and I miss modding my diablo monsters! So yeah, I am touching up the 6th angle of the walk animation. I should be rounding the animation up soon within a couple of weeks. However, today, is not free time day. Thank you for your patience and consideration.
NOOBSONGS!
https://archive.org/download/two_specif ... _intro.ogg
https://archive.org/download/two_specif ... /G-LMO.mp3
https://archive.org/download/two_specif ... _Death.mp3

EDIT (02/12/2018):
-I got the 6th angle done. Onto the 7th. Thought I was too fucking lazy to get it done!
-Also, I believe that some tamers would rather leave out the corrupted rogues. I admit that I would rather have the death theme more incurring, but there are some female dead gore for that sense of sensationalist purpose. Will certainly put a fucking bunch of corpses if I ever got to a sample map. I might replace the corrupted rogues with something else. I mean, they look much sensible without that flowing hair. Wonder what low tier monster to use? Zombies that spit blood? Maybe a warping generator to summon zombies outside the players sight? They be too easy then.

EDIT (09/12/2018):
-Just got free time again, but I splurged a bit. It's been a while! Least I got halfway thru angle 7.

EDIT (13/12/2018):
-Realized why I don't sweat out the projects too often. I get some back and joint problems if I don't lax it enough. The toll, but yeah, I got it, I think.

EDIT (20/12/2018):
-Just want to say that I was procrastinating with that mmo thing. Until I realize that the network line seems to suffer from videos versus games (and maybe technology protocol). One thing for sure, the internet was made for manga things, and the most manga of mangas will surely prevail (I'm counting on the gaming/fishing/sporting department [we all know that the video size will always be sucky]). Even if there is no internet, I say that a plenty of media investment (and intelligence) field will continue before anything goes down in its grave.
-I am rounding down on the angle 7. A few more frames. And then a zoom out perspective test. I feel that the tail needs some pixel trimming. Then, angle 3 and 7 opposite match test. Then, angle 8...
-Getting tired so yer.

EDIT (27/12/2018):
-Hello lads and lasses! Today is the day when I finished angle 7. Still, I have to review the animation run, then I make angle 3 and 7 match comparison for the matter of consistency. It was fucking hell, but I did it. Actually, I procrastinated, lol. Got a plenty of new snazzy characters to look into for the new year event. Right now, I'm settling down b/c I was done with a limited time event to boost up my other equipment. Fucking two days of hell. Things are leveling back up to optimum effect or something like that. Hey, there's 12 frames per angle. That took one week.

CHECK ONTO ANGLES DONE. MOVE TO ANGLE 8.

AIDS!

EDIT (07/01/2019):
-Damn, do I take a while, huh? Well, after the progress, I got sidetracked from my leisure or whatevers. Hey, it happens. It was a end-new-year special. Got tons of free shit, combined with my broughts, probably was a rip (although a premium is just that), but probably a one time thing. Heh, good product/service. Oh yeah, there was traffic so I mentioned vpn somewhere else earlier. Now had to fiddle with shit. Will take a while!
-In the mean time, will work with the last angle of lukan skywalker. I just got past the fucking holidays, ironically, I didn't put enough time on the project. Tis the occasion to be I said too much?
-What the fuck I do at this moment? I uploaded new addition of my vn asset resources. Quite excellent.

EDIT (15/01/2019):
-2 frames done. 8 eight more.

EDIT (19/01/2019):
-Nothing @ the moment. Week should been good, but fuck, it was cold and weird... Might pick up in the warm, or tomorrow. You know what they say, safety first or something like that.

EDIT (22/01/2019):
-In case you haven't heard from me, 5 mo frames till the angle is reviewed for final draft. Then, then, it will be the end of the walking process. So long, right? After that, the next two animation set is like in one's time length. Death animation? Maybe just the last straw.

EDIT (26/01/2019):
-I just done 2 frames within a few hours. 2 mo to go. After, composite match angle review. Hungry now... I believe I was supposed to get appointments down? Well, maybe when the cold subsides.

EDIT (02/02/2019):
-WALK/SEE ANIMATION COMPLETED! For the attack animation, only four frames to get the perspective of 3d right (also more versatile in behaviour of attacks). This edit includes the exclusion of the corpse eating due to very bad anatomy design as well as constricted image size dimension. Can't believe that was done despite a waste of time. Spawn A to See J. Can't say for pain and death.
-I might replace the thorned_hulk with the regu, but I think that festering_appendages needs to be replaced for a easier time in map07, "Dead Simple". When I get that replacement done, to spice things up in map07, I might make the hulk to either likely repeat after first attack or squeeze in a burst fire (or buck shot). Maybe, it can mix up attacks! Maybe a bit too hard (and probably out of ent style) since you are facing off four of these fuckers and I must assume w/o ally assistance. YOU KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING? MAKE THE REGU AS A UNDEAD RESURRECTING MONSTER TOO (USES FIRST ATTACK ANIMATION) ! NOW WHAT, BITCH? NOT SURE IF IT SHOULD RAISE ITS OWN CLASS, BEING ZOMBIE/ABOMINATION UNDEAD AND ALL (IT CAN FUCKING HEAL THOUGH!)...

EDIT (03/02/2019):
-The attack animation might go fast. I think I'll amp up the pixel quality with blending colours. Looks a bit better. Usually, I leave alone though. Guess I'll leave it alone for render engine references. I'm sure that I got the succubus with blended colours too. Well, will do a slow Spawn state loop testing each set. Sounds assuring. ;)

EDIT (18/02/2019):
-Maybe not, I had the inclination and stroke of the bad luck. I got some health issues to deal with and there would be delays in addressing this time important period. Looking up shit and all. I swore I got a similar issue under control before! Well, it's time for a rip roar of a turn around!

EDIT (24/02/2019):
-Well, I had some fucking floors to clean, moving the fucking furniture for some fucking reason! I can't do shit. Can't even play today! Actually, I got some gaming issues to document and write down, but like I said, I might busted my ass over the fucking weekend, fuck.

EDIT (04/03/2019):
-Busted my ass moving furniture last weekend in the morn. Floor cleaning! It works on normal stains, whatevers! Been putting off the project due to possibility of added distress. Am on angle 4 now. Four more to go. Then, it's the same routine with the pain and death animation. Pretty hard. It's been almost a year, I should been more dedicated, but budget and all. The crank of rl has turned! It's hell man, it's hell. Sorry everybody, I would like to further extend the expanded lot of diablo monsters, with changes to enhanced game play for our novel needs. It's been a few years since I touch back onto my finished projects for improvement. I have been meaning to get other projects done, but this one is like my too-late-to-quit. It's also my base for all kinds of behaviours and functionalities. Will use design for the infinity engine (a.k.a. the fabled Dungeons & Dragons) monsters. If anyone wants to speak up for monster-to-ally conversion, that I can do with a bit of analytical consideration.

EDIT (02/04/2019):
-One month passed, and all I really got is some progress plus pig cop. I am afraid I have to completely postpone my spriting progress due to the necessary lean forth procedure to zoom in and stuff. My injury will worsen from the damaging pressure. It's zzz online manga shit for me until then!

EDIT (04/04/2019):
-If I get back to modding, it will probably be @ the weekends, where I have more time or something like that. Priorities, priorities. I feel like Picasso or Van Gogh!

EDIT (20/04/2019):
-I realize from a tip that I was supposed to be reclining, not sitting for recovery. Shit. I'm recovering, but I think I need to get in tune in better shape.

EDIT (13/06/2019):
-I think I can sit normally, but one of my leg is still busted, plus the hamstrings is pushing out the iron. Still can't run much though. Exhaustion! As of now, I believe that I don't have to strain my arms much while spriting anymore. But it's a first time anyways. Nearly 2 months passed!

Damn, I hope I don't end up like those doom fiddlers who tragically pass away or at least become too fucking disabled for life. Well, I didn't make a name for myself so I don't think I'll become the hunted from the fucking homosexual jealous people or something like that.

EDIT (18/06/2019):
-After two months of not modding or so, I think I am back to modding (@ least), but I hadn't done it in a super modding madness like I did a few years back (blame my new hobby, but it's something to do when I can't gripe over the desk or something like that). I think I'll hit about 1 frame per day until I reach the pain state in some angle I forgotten a bit. I'll try my best to get my modding gear back since I somewhat oiled up my mmo gear into a steady winning pace. Will check mmo for anything new or some plan/ideas/whatevers. Hey, what can I say? There's a sense of nostalgic when I zone out myself there.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:35 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
I decided to make sure I get the next post already. Am getting the pixels done.

I was thinking to put in Blood3D's 1st track as the title music. Then maybe too vague.

Then maybe Coven's Satanic Mass song?

Link

I think maybe it detracts from fight Diabolic monsters context.

EDIT (23/06/2019):
-I just got 6 frames done todAAAAAAY! XD
-Thanks to the 3 StSanders's music (Rolling Stones, Val Halen, and The Who covers). Thank you. I'll be hearing it, friendly songs. HUAAAAOG! ;)

EDIT (27/06/2019):
-I have completed angle 2 of nothing animation. Time for angle 3. I should be picking things more quickly after a 2 month strict sitting prohibition.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:09 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Just a quick thought, I never planned on getting player start per map design in the first place. Sure, from the game start, you should slowly and surely gain some STATIC items that help in particularly situations. However, it is exceedingly difficult from the map jump start.

If you guys have any ideas on how to make map jumps easy from the breach, let me know. I will also listen to random item drops so if there's a chance for a ultra goodies to drop from a foe, that's good to know. I might add some static/random items per map start or something like that.

If I ever make a TC, I of course, need to reconsider marathons versus just a random map compilation. Hell, I tested out my monsters in a bunch of different maps too so yeah. Doom got different settings so I got to keep the gameplay compatible.

---

Oh yeah, I am editing a song to squeeze. Takes a long time. 4_WAVES_.IT, DONE!
You know what? I don't think I made the regular barbarian as a crowd ripper/slicer, now that could even things out! Now, probably a good justification for slight inaccuracy due to the special damage added in. Of course, only, sometimes! Like our fellow rogue archer here, only with explosion and ripper. ;)

Probably unrelated, but I might make the sorceress to become some druid thingy, but I probably would rather have a elven thing shamaness/druidness whatevers. Maybe a rename? Divine priest spawning multiple lighting radius around target? Plus, any other actors close enough will get some too. Maybe a seeker lighting thingie. I was also thinking to get some kung fu fung shei goblins (in the typical long nose aesthetic) as common foes. Sounds cool.

EDIT (03/07/2019):
-I am currently working on 5 frames done on angle 4 of nothing animation.
-I will see if I can get a ripper axe for our fellow barbarians. IT UPLOADED! Not too exciting, but at least your close range buddies can make quick work of minor foes like a lumber man. XP
-As of this moment, I might beef up the ally rogue archers w/ either more +STEALTH or just +ALWAYSFAST mode. Fast mode will have its own flag/variable check for that rapid fire we see in the elves mythology. This is to take advantage of racking up poison damage. Of course, the corrupted rogue archer will have rapid fire too (not rapid dodging) so watch out. Well, maybe not, I mean, if you want to go mono style, sure, but it's fucking hell and probably suicidal since I haven't got the items done yet.
-After trying to breach map32, I get that the sphere pits are monumental pieces of shit. I'll figure something out for that berserk. Maybe it can turn into a damage amplifier? That should do it for sure. >:) I believe this type of item would be very very useful in map jumps. Problem of monster difficulty should been solved, there. Too much UT99, I swear. Lessor items might help soemwhere too.

EDIT (06/07/2019):
-I've been setup back, but hey, I am still recovering...
-I think I got new songs! Relevant! Note that the original file formats will be used in the project. [1] [2] [3]
More to come!!! Oh yeah, I can't finally port one of the music due to some choppy transitions. I need to cut and edit some parts out.
-So yeah, right, both ally/foe rogue archers in sometimes fast mode during attack. Spriting too, right. OCCASIONAL/ALWAYS FAST MODE DONE? MIGHT SPILL OUT ARROWS PER TIC OF WHOLE FIRING TIC DELAY. ARROWS ARE NOW +MTHRUSPECIES FOR ALLY ROGUE ARCHERS. SOME OF THESE TRAITS MIGHT PASS DOWN TO THE CORRUPTED ROGUE ARCHERS.

I JUST MADE THE ARCHERS TO SEARCH FOR OTHER TARGETS IF CURRENT TARGET IS NOT IN SIGHT, MAKE THINGS A BIT MORE INTELLIGENT AND INTERESTING... WILL APPLY TO MONSTERS AS WELL.

EDIT (08/07/2019):
-I believe I missed a rare gameplay error in terms of -/+NOPAIN during the Raise state. Or the fact that there is certainly a 0 tic run off going on there. If something interferes with the +INVULNERABLE in damage or object graph coordination, it will be a disaster to see the monster immediately switch to See state. I will have to slow down the tic delay just in case. You'll have inevitable, but killable monsters coming back to life instead of invincible monsters coming back to life. NEED. TO. FIX! 4th?
-Corpse stasis spawn fix... 1st
-Hold and search for targets mode to be implemented. 2nd
-Fast mode and walk-dodge scan redesign for corrupted rogue archer? I hate that zig-zag A_Chase mix interference. Not for skeleton archer, it can already warp and shoots three arrows at a time! Can't reload such a bulk, can we? 3rd
-Cacodemon_Replacement_Unit_Generator, I think there needs to be a much fairer balance on which eye or head will spawn more often? I need to test play first anyways. Rough sketch. Whoa, I didn't put in the new monsters since like, the Necromancer?
-Succubus can magically fly? Maybe.

EDIT (09/07/2019):
-+INVULNERABLE stasis problem in Raise state is done by a skip. I think a repeat of the -INVULNERABLE tic will slow down the tic delay just in case. FIXED!
-Fast mode and walk-dodge scan redesign for corrupted rogue archer? I hate that zig-zag A_Chase mix interference. Not for skeleton archer, it can already warp and shoots three arrows at a time! Can't reload such a bulk, can we? 3rd
DUDE, I MISS THE SEXY BITCHES! I WILL REMOVE THE FAST MODE CUZ IT SUCKS THAT WAY. COMMENT SOME DODGES DUE TO INTERFERING WITH SEXYINESS. I WILL KEEP THE HOLD FIRE THOUGH. TO COMPENSATE THE SLOW SEXY BITCHES, MAYBE A CHANCE OF ARROW BEING 1 HIT KILL FOR HUMAN BEINGS. HORK SPAWNS, DIE!
-Other things... well, back to spriting and information announcement design.

EDIT (10/07/2019):
-Reversion of Fix to archers done. I think I need some kind of arrow to even the odds to par with the barbarians. I got it! Wide burning radius damage arrow? That way, if the fucking arrow misses, you still get damaged! :O Excellent idea! ;) Now, I wonder if I use make the arrow flim out due to the extra strong burn eating up the ammo material? I need to check the turtle monster from custom marathon monsters combo.
-If I feel damn lucky, I will make the arch lich to appear and use some lightning/static drain zap shit from A_CustomRailgun (needs to be close enough to you). I might need a sprite or something like that to test infinite range? If I hate the Arch lich look, I'll transfer the behavior idea to a possible paladin ally. He might also do a slow A_VileAttack trick like the golduck in my poke allies combo. However, that is kind of copying the thunderian in a way...

EDIT (11/07/2019):
-Decided to reduce the fire rate due to taunt collision.
-Might also force search other targets scan if current target is dead, but it's so cool to see a defilement move at times.
-The archers will have 3 arrows at their disposal. Poison, explosion, and acid/force (identified by some trail). The acid has a constant damage radius in its Spawn state. Beware, you can't avoid the aura damage, and you get hurt more in a variable range of actually a bit less, to a hell whole lot more! Acid arrow shot by one interval, in accurate relays by usual stance conditions. Operation, standing by.
-If I feel damn lucky, I will make the arch lich to appear and use some lightning/static drain zap shit from A_CustomRailgun (needs to be close enough to you). I might need a sprite or something like that to test infinite range? If I hate the Arch lich look, I'll transfer the behavior idea to a possible paladin ally. He might also do a slow A_VileAttack trick like the golduck in my poke allies combo. However, that is kind of copying the thunderian in a way...
-Cacodemon_Replacement_Unit_Generator, I think there needs to be a much fairer balance on which eye or head will spawn more often? I need to test play first anyways. Rough sketch. Whoa, I didn't put in the new monsters since like, the Necromancer?

EDIT (13/07/2019):
-Now, I need to get roster information on immobile monsters! This good excuse to continue my mmo playing. I will take the weekdays to do it since it's technically minor work in a way.
lightning spire?
blood golem nest?
bone wall?
thorn creeper nest?
volcano thing?
arrow turret thing?
demon den?
skeletal phylactery?
infernal pit?
tormented souls?
some skull pile?
chest trap?
leper corpses?
vine wall skull?
-Oh yeah, I drop the music proposal. It ain't heroic enough, too sad, short, or something like that. Well, I do have room for heavy/power metal song: Darker Side or Succabus In Rapture? WELL, KINGEVIL IS GOOD ENOUGH DESPITE A BIT OF SADNESS AND EVIL INCLINATION. EHEHEH!
-Spriting delayed, once again.
-Also, I found out that I got more paperwork to update some mod links from those stupid ad hosts. The adulterated ones will of course be managed by a more tolerable host.

EDIT (20/07/2019):
!-Still documenting on mod links and diablo monster roster, but I think I got a arabic metal tune going on! It's called djinni.mod by MONZU. Testing plenty more. Maybe, even editing some more. B)
!-After, spriting back again.
v-Oh, and I got a new song. It's uplifting and struggle. Still quite positive? viikate_
-I now need to backup my java and vpn program as priority. Mod links after, then the monster roster.
!-I JUST GOT A FEW ARCHER IDEAS! PLUS A_CLEARTARGET ON HOLD PROJECTILE STATES? ANYWAYS, NEW ARROW IDEAS!!! ONE IS A TRAILBLAZER ARROW SO ONE HIT MIGHT BE FOLLOWED BY SUB (SLOWER) ARROWS!!! >=) SECOND IS A SPLINTERED ARROW, SUB (SLOWER) ARROWS TO SPAWN FROM THE MAIN ARROW. WILL REDUCE SPAWN FREQUENCY ON EACH SUCCESS BY SWITCHING TO THE NEXT STATE (THIS SUPPOSED TO LIMIT THE LAG POSSIBILITY). NOW, WHO SHOULD WIELD SUCH AWESOME POWER? CORRUPTED ROGUE ARCHERS HAVE ADVANTAGE BY FURTHER DISTANCE? YIKES.
-So much to do, so little time off?

EDIT (28/07/2019):
-What's left in the roster?
[strike]some skull pile?
chest trap?
leper corpses?
vine wall skull?

!-I JUST GOT A FEW ARCHER IDEAS! PLUS A_CLEARTARGET ON HOLD PROJECTILE STATES? ANYWAYS, NEW ARROW IDEAS!!! ONE IS A TRAILBLAZER ARROW SO ONE HIT MIGHT BE FOLLOWED BY SUB (SLOWER) ARROWS!!! >=) SECOND IS A SPLINTERED ARROW, SUB (SLOWER) ARROWS TO STRAY FROM THE MAIN ARROW. WILL REDUCE SPAWN FREQUENCY ON EACH SUCCESS BY SWITCHING TO THE NEXT STATE (THIS SUPPOSED TO LIMIT THE LAG POSSIBILITY). NOW, WHO SHOULD WIELD SUCH AWESOME POWER? CORRUPTED ROGUE ARCHERS HAVE ADVANTAGE BY FURTHER DISTANCE? YIKES.

E X P E R I M E N T A T I O N - I S - B A C K - A G A I N ? @ LEAST ON A_CLEARTARGET TEST.
I PROBABLY SHOULD WORK ON SPRITES DURING THE WEEKDAYS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, WHEN I GOT SOME TIME.
OKAY, MAYBE NOT TRAILBLAZER ARROW FIRING OFF "SLOWER" ARROWS, WHERE'S THE FREAKIN' THREAT? HOW ABOUT OCCASIONALLY BY CHANCE, FIRING OFF SUB ARROWS "AT THE TRACER" IN THE SAME SPEED? IT COULD BE CALLED ARCHER/SHADOW ARROWS! THAT'S A TON OF NEEDLES! SOUNDS EVIL. PERFECT.

!-After, spriting back again... HOLY FUCK, I THINK I SPEED SPRITED! I KNEW I WAS MISSING SOME DETAILS. PROBABLY WANTED TO DO A REPOLISH ANYWAYS... SORRY ABOUT THAT. THAT'S SPRITING.
* on nothing 05, not much news, i knows, sorry about that *
-and maybe some music research. I REALLY START TO BELIEVE THAT MY MUSIC CUTS TURN INTO DEMOS. HAVE A HALF DROPPED FEELING TO IT. STILL PRETTY GOOD DEMOS THOUGH. MIGHT REMOVE 4WAVE OR VIKITE IF NECESSARY...
-I just recalled this battle for Sanctuary story in the Diablo series. I believe that Sanctuary is at least the Christian Paradise. It's not really mentioned despite many references of knowledge and morality.
-Damn, been doom exploring, actually a bit worse than my mmo in certain occasions, more often unfortunately!
-JUST PLAYED MY COMBOS WITH ZANDRONUM AND SOME ZANDRONUM MAP. PROBLEM IS SOMETIMES THE MAP CRASHES??? IT'S FUN, BUT BUGGY. THAT SUCKS. I TRIED A DUKE TANK, BUT RATHER LARGE... ANYWAYS, I WASTED EVEN MORE TIME WITH DOOM ONLINE, SHEESH.

EDIT (20/04/2020):
-So... what? About half a year past by? Fuck, I kept getting delayed to fix up my shit and new shit. I guess I hated spriting. Reminded me of animilation! It was a hard speed trial. And then d1 succubus, whew!
-So okay, I thought up of a generic story around the diablo project. There's the ASCENSION (omnipotence, omniscient, omnipresence) versus the something DESCENSION (omni-incontinens[incontinence/unmoderation/in-continuity/intemperance/excess/acrasia/hedonism/debauchery/demonish] arrogantia[arrogance]/idolatry[worship of idols], omni-temptare[temptation]/omin-cōnfūsiō[confusion]/subvertō[subversion], omni-ignorance/omni-absence/omni-disfidus[defiance/dissent?]/omni-invidia[envy]) Dissension Condescension dire? something hubris/arrogance-usurpation/coups/instigations, evil evil somethings, etc. Maybe, the good side would actually be nature faced off with something like its evil twin or counterpart. I'll get to it.

EDIT (24/04/2020):
-Okay dudes, I back.
-First, I got the acid arrow review going on. Then, I'll make the shadow arrow for all sexy corrupt rogue archers. The acid arrow is basically a heat wave rocket arrow. However, since it is explosive or radius damage, I have to factor in a damage push by how much. Applies to both Spawn and Death state duration. Whether there should be a continual aftershock would greatly change in how valuable are holy/wood rogue archers. I think it's better if I make it a heat wave ripper arrow (no rocket damage or it's too OP), which have use in dispatching hordes. Truly acidic, translucent render probably required. Of course, I could transform the acid arrow into more of a holy/smite arrow. It basically locks onto a tracer, then A_VileAttack nibble constantly until death. The classic definition would be summoning a lightning to strike down on its land. Relies too much on accuracy rating though. A white stencil render probably required.
-The shadow arrow would either shoot arrows at a some random interval, or become a smoking heat wave arrow. Render can be a number of styles. I hadn't figured out the special selection for each archer type. I think I would opt out on the heat wave due to accidental friendly fire, but if it's cool, fuck safety.

v arrow turret arrow
heat wave (ripper) arrow? Maybe a bit strong
v holy/smite A_VileAttack arrow
Static shock upon death arrow? I like I said, relies too much on accuracy
v seeker missile arrow? This, a classic

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:45 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Alright, after the taunt fix, I am back onto the project. For fucking ages, huh?
IT'S GIRL POWER UPDATE!
Okay, so it's not really an update, but a more through fix for better gameplay experience.

Anyways, I am making what you may call a shadow arrow, which produces more poison arrow projectiles during its flight. It's basically a turret projectile, and it's no monster. Common coding will rip off parts of the monster mode to mix with the main projectile code. However, some undesirable traits will remain and tons of workaround would be a bitch. I made it so that it's a projectile clean code. It was pretty hard, but in a night's sleep and a few hours, I got the draft working.

Now, I just need some monster source testing and visual presentation. I'm thinking either some alpha map color shit, but that's so shit and 8-bit, you know? Maybe I need another sprite, but it's hard to find some evil arrows anyways. I might use ZDoom's rocket particle color or something like that and call it a day. Trails or minor visual/warp/y-velocity change wiggle might work too. Then, speed adjustment comparison between main and sub projectile.
At this moment, I am thinking whether big ol damage is good enough. I want to turn it into a minor damage with ripper property so I can use the trail projectiles to drill up unfortunate targets. This brainstorming will be good if I want the corrupted sisterhood to be in a allies project one day. Oh, that means the succubus might get the same treatment, more or less. I been meaning to get rid of that item siphoning because it eats up much needed rockets. I could have reduce the psychic move powers as well. Especially true on Pain state, but I was thinking a bit too much pro-feminist @ that all. I could have used 1/3 chance of magic/succubus gaze/drain/siphon, most namingly A_VileAttack (down), SERPENT! hehehe! Instead, I need to upgrade the Tunnel_Blood_Star projectile. That heatwave I was talking about, sounds about right... I think I can use the dragon head sprite for this one. +RIPPER, NOT +THRUGHOST, WELL, IT'S SLOW SO YEAH... +THRUACTORS. SHE MISTRESS OF THE NIGHT, FOR MISTRESS'S SAKES!!! sprites BoneSpirit BoneSpiritExplode? Maybe not...
Oh, the Corrupted_Rogue_Flailer, I need to get her shield up with a linear scale probability to lower guard upon healing up health.
At the moment, I have testing the damn ripper trail theory, and it's not ripping enough to say at the least. Well... big ol damage and a bit more arrows to boot, huh?

Will figure out the holy/smite arrow thing too.
Maybe it will A_VileAttack during flight, but it will be op in terms of nails down accuracy.
I was thinking like bouncing ripper arrow (sorry, but minor damage for this projectile), but shoots another arrow against its 'target now as master's target as target'. Initialization occurs when in contact with plane or sector. It be like a revived arrow or something like that. Peruses +THRUACTORS due to some monsters inheriting the +DONTRIP. Will be +BRIGHT too.
Of course, combine that, with a projectile trail that performs a minor heatwave during flight. Example in acid arrow classes.
Longer Spawn/Idle/Flight duration required for effective trap performance.

---

No, it's not going to be v53 update. That's for the slug monsta.
Might work on the taunt fix for diablo allies afterwards, since arrow changes are a minor (but not major enough to be noticed) update.
BUT YEA, GO AHEAD AND TEST THE NEW UPLOAD IF YOU WANT...
CORRUPTED_ROGUE_ARCHER HAVE 33% CHANCE TO FIRE SHADOW_ARROW.

I was thinking to make a invisible monster that spawns roots within it's radius and shoots out fast roots as it flies around. Possible, but laggy. I might make some of the dead dudes survivable? You might be able to save them and they become allies for the rest of the map session? Well, reviving corpses requires a revive item! HAHAHA!

EDIT (26~27/04/2018):
-I fixed and upgraded the special arrows into something quite dangerous. WAY KELO! Shadow versus Light! I think I might change the ripper cleaver for the barbarian to +THRUACTORS and mini constant A_Explode, but so far, I do got a A_Explode though. +FORCERADIUSDMG too, but since it's ripper, I guess I should make the radius damage a bit (twice as) stronger at the expense of radius size being smaller?
Well, I made the twinkle stars axe instead, happens 50% of the time. I think it's quite fancy, but it may not be as strong as a +RIPPER version. Of course, I -RIPPER in order to make full use of the stars. Them stars are fucking wild! Nevertheless, the lack of accuracy is still maintained so the barbarians are strictly kept for close range situations at most.
GRAVITY TESTING OF DEATH STATE!
-At this moment, I am thinking whether big ol damage is good enough. I want to turn it into a minor damage with ripper property so I can use the trail projectiles to drill up unfortunate targets. This brainstorming will be good if I want the corrupted sisterhood to be in a allies project one day. Oh, that means the succubus might get the same treatment, more or less. I been meaning to get rid of that item siphoning because it eats up much needed rockets. I could have reduce the psychic move powers as well. Especially true on Pain state, but I was thinking a bit too much pro-feminist @ that all. I could have used 1/3 chance of magic/succubus gaze/drain/siphon, most namingly A_VileAttack (down), SERPENT! hehehe! Instead, I need to upgrade the Tunnel_Blood_Star projectile. That heatwave I was talking about, sounds about right... I think I can use the dragon head sprite for this one. +RIPPER, NOT +THRUGHOST, WELL, IT'S SLOW SO YEAH... +THRUACTORS. SHE MISTRESS OF THE NIGHT, FOR MISTRESS'S SAKES!!! sprites BoneSpirit BoneSpiritExplode? Maybe not...
Oh, the Corrupted_Rogue_Flailer, I need to get her shield up with a linear scale probability to lower guard upon healing up health.
At the moment, I have testing the damn ripper trail theory, and it's not ripping enough to say at the least. Well... big ol damage and a bit more arrows to boot, huh?
-I was thinking to make a invisible monster that spawns roots within it's radius and shoots out fast roots as it flies around. Possible, but laggy. I might make some of the dead dudes survivable? You might be able to save them and they become allies for the rest of the map session? Well, reviving corpses requires a revive item! HAHAHA!

EDIT (28/04/2020):
-I have added in a star storm for the magical cleaver of barbarian. I also varied the damage rating for rogue archer's light arrow trail. +BLOODLESSIMPACT fix for arrows. Same goes for corrupt archer. Shadow arrow +THRUACTORS so watch, out. Just got a problem with the dark arrow being a bit too instantaneous and too damaging. Maybe, instead, I'll make it slow speed? It can use its stead to fire off poison arrows.
-Heal + Shield mode frequency for flailer? Some blood star trail shit for mrs. succubus? Maybe vacuum area because it's deadly? Hehehe? I think I'm going somewhere.

EDIT (29/04/2020):
-I decided to tone down on the constant damage rating for the arrow trails. It's now survivable and reasonable in terms of balance. This is good news for friendly fire mishaps. Shadow arrows now shoot explosion arrows. I think poison damage from much angles and projectiles are a bit overkill. Besides, I wanted to use both the trails and sub-arrows. Be prepared to be bombarded by a rain of fire. Some people may say that poison should be used for succubus cult sisters, but given that dancing/spectral weapon exists, I say that there should be more variation in their school of magic. They sort of like witches (schools of conjuration, hexes, charming, etc), sort of. They were never to be true venom mages anyways.
-Shield/Damage Resistance w/ damage feedback + Heal mode frequency for flailer? Some blood star trail shit for mrs. succubus? Maybe vacuum area because it's deadly? Hehehe? I think I'm going somewhere.
-Testing blade sentinel and (hork)spawn difficulties as well.

EDIT (04~05/05/2020):
-Okay, so I introduced some healing for the shielding corrupted rogue flailer. The shield up is a bit flimsier and the hold shield lasts for a shorter period of time. She's more aggro now. However, she puts up a wall as she nears death. Close death!!! At least you know you wouldn't waste bullets the first time.
-Some blood star trail shit for mrs. succubus? Maybe vacuum area because it's deadly? Hehehe? I think I'm going somewhere. Succubus's slow heat ray is done! Hot enough already?
-Blade sentinel fixed!
-Testing Infernal_Pit spawn difficulty; back now spriting the slug monsta...

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:12 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
I made another post, but no real update, it's catch up on what I need to do. Now, I need to start writing up ideas as I fucking sprite the fucking slug.

-Testing Infernal_Pit spawn difficulty, cuz I can do it now (I might make Thorn_Creeper_Nest projectile into a Vine Sphere monster as a vine shooter, Bubble Sphere as glass bomb bulletpuff shooter, some rolling Rock Sphere as a flying slow speed A_SkullAttack [ripper possibly optional, but overkill] monster?)
-Thorn Hulk's Thorn_Nest_Creeper projectile attack might change into a A_VileAttack with a damage value of 25 ~ 50 per successful hit.
-Back now @ spriting the slug monsta...
-Boss death delay before light form transformation testing...
-Rhino man or siege beast will completely replace Arachnotron role for making the game much easier to contend with than having everything raising and running in circles while losing ammo until you reach the center for cells and cell packs, risking danger on map07 (you really need to know how to use your ammo for the right situation).
-Skull Master's trap would be the iconic magic lamp and things like that, props and hazards much later in the future. Just for now, I need monsters in the role placement, no matter how randomly generated.
-Oh, I was playing a Helm's Deep map w/ map scripts. I was kinda inspired to make a Lord of the Rings setting for a possible Diablo TC. Just that I don't want to make it lore-like and strict bitch. As for Diablo, I didn't play much of it. The weapon ruination killed it for me. Rather, I know that bits of mythical inspirations created Lord of the Rings stories. Hell, there's other fantasy stories with higher magic usage like The Chronicles of Prydain. I would go for a DnD style (board and adventure book), just because they got the various modules out. However, it will require all my mapping capabilities to max out! Just don't expect me to follow exactly on them rules. I am more likely to follow up on roguelikes such as ToMEv2.3.5, Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup, Zangband, and so on. Even Dark Disciples 1/2 would have worked! Crossfire and RPG World Online as online variants? Maybe some muds (Medievia and Domina) too. You know, the olde skool, well, maybe just the (early) 90s latest (cuz the recession caused nothing new to crop up, lol)? Ah, classics!
-Map layouts? Hell, I am somewhat bent to make various world pathways if I have to. Most likely easier, I will allow random monster generation from zero to many. If I can, random events in a map?

garbage past posts:
The fat d1 stone dragonman might become a prop or its own monsters. I might try to make nakrul an available unit for the d2 serpent tail (although, he got cut animation so problems),

-New M-M-MONSTERS! Oak_Sage_Overlay_bmp and ShrineManaRegen_bmp. Oak sage is a green floating brittle star, but I consider it as a plant, fair enough. I was thinking to use the A_CustomMissile vine as its attack and death with multiple A_CustomMissile. ManaRegen is a blue sphere! Ice, vapors, rain, etc? I probably will use that glass version of zvs1litnuhth.dcc. Glass attacks, probably more proactive in accuracy and damage.
Leaper, but no creative idea outside the melee behavior?
Regurgitator, spits out hork_spawns (SWARMS!)
DemonFrog spits MoltenBoulders/mud/shit (look other m)?
GlassSphere shoots/explodes glass ball grenade fragment!
-Speaking of fixes, I decided to upload the update. UPLOAD COMPLETE, CHANGES INCLUDE THE GORE AND BLADE SENTINEL FIX, MAKING GAMEPLAY ONE STEP TOLERABLE IN DOOM1 IWAD. The next monster is the voodoo skull relic thing, see you at the next release (there's also ui\WIDGETS\optskull_bmp\00 as happy gold skull too, too happy to be hostile? Maybe as funny selector?)!
-Just getting around the actor properties, but am writing up description and thinking up arranging monster ideas. I think I should put that red bubble thing as the new sprite set of the glass ball sphere, should the bubble sprite set don't match up. The rhinoman can at least fire off at a wide buckshot of plenty FireStormEmitters. Am not sure of the effects to go along with it, but I am tending towards a classic fireworks show than a lingering Blood_Star variant with a set random duration. And if someone gives a damn about how safe wood crates are, it's coated with anti-flammable paint or something like that, it's magical. That's all you have to know!
Baal is quite jolly, can use the red magical ball (maybe spawn spheres [ball pun], gaming will get too hard). Is also aesthetically unappealing. Pinhead, might throw a rock or something; maybe the lava boulder can work. Lava sweat, lol. That rolling boulder sure looks too good to pass up!

EDIT (14/05/2020):
-Man, this summer, it's quite dryish even though it is somewhat consistently cool. I guess I have to drink more water. Yeah, summer season means to ice it up throughout the day! Fuck, I got a bloody nose too! I think I have to blow out a bleeding mucus shit (probably dried up) in order to stop the bleeding after the (cold is emphasized) bath. Fuck! I need to write this down.
Oh yeah, because of the heat, I need to start heat cooling maintenance before continuing on the mod progress.

EDIT (24/05/2020):
-Happy Memorial Day? I guess so, it ain't a school/work off holiday, is it? I don't think so. Anyways, I have made a few (2) frame progress. On frame 3 of the last angle for spawn/idle animation. Not so much, but since you are busy with real life, real time. Just playing that game of life, it could be quite the management to prepare and monitor shit, you know? I just got to adjust for more permanent solutions in terms of corona masks. Still working the tweaks. Yes, you can buy a black market priced pack, but it might go higher, and then the supply line and decontamination/recycling process can't keep up with the demand, raising up prices more. It's on a whole nother level to keep alive as things go bumping and shaking. Like this slug monster, I'm going real slow. We stuck, but we'll go while we still can.
-Anyways, it's a real apology to why I can't do shit when I can. I guess I'll just bitch out so I have some spriting energy to put through. Spriting has been what, done back in a few years back! Forgive me if I can't help hate spriting. I used to be quite the drawer/illustrator, but I give it up because of the amount of focus it takes to corrode modding knowledge/skill. Trust me, you don't see both a spriter and scripter/coder as a single person often! Talk about the crossroads!

EDIT (31/05/2020):
-I guess I should do the diablo allies player id based team warping code. Given that it's my most complicated/complex mod ever, it might take time to write up and test before finalizing the draft.
CURRENTLY DONE WITH ALLY ACTOR STATE SWITCHING AND TAUNT CONTROL CODE. ON PLAYER ID BASED ALLY TEAM WARPING.
-Other than the slug spriting, I think I will fix the thorn creeper nest. It should have the thorn creeper's projectile or A_VileTarget a thorn creeper (entrapping a target will definitely do wonders for other monsters, plus a vine wall bomb will detonate upon death [the vine wall projectile's sprite might have other uses such as a midget/midge swarm or something like that]), while the thorn creeper will exhibit the vine skull's attack (however, it might target as a radius as to be a bit more apt in combat [if the timed vines will do any worth of s/hit]), sounds fair and sensible. I mean, it's a fucking nest, not a fucking boss monster for god's sakes! Get passive, bro!
-The thorn hulk will probably A_VileAttack from 5*random(3,5), due to the speed of its slam attack. That egg shit attack will probably be removed/omitted. It was a nice try, but maybe it's for a boss monster.
-Oh, I might as well include the pfhors as a custom marathon skin.
-The Corrupted_Rogue_Flailer might need a upgrade to balance against the heroes.

EDIT (14/06/2020):
-Not an update, but I just found the instructional manual on the dynamic warp ids. Will get to it.

EDIT (17/06/2020):
v-Finally got the ally rogue archer, barbarian, assassin, and thunderian warping to a independent level. Up next, the next 1 all done. Should come along easily. But man, I'm telling you! It's rl hell you know!
-Succubus's projectile, might need some fixes. I was thinking more of a fairy strawberry field are forever theme, to fix her succubus fairy theme. Of course, damage rating adjustment needs to balance out with the proposed change. Also, fairly arabic. I did have the nimble rail trail, which works quite well as a deterrent against dodging players. However, the main jiff is the death state of the main projectile. It just burns up, randomly or determinately. That's it. I rather have that effect for the unforeseen rhinoman's colourful fireworks backpack. Besides, the current trail behavior is more for some evil fire sorcerer or something of that sort.
v-The Corrupted_Rogue_Flailer might need a upgrade to balance against the heroes. But what? I say a snake chain of 3 flail segments. That's what you call a pun on explosive chain reaction! lol
Oh, I might make her heal stronger during shield mode b/c she goes down too easily. I might also allow her to have some weaker than melee damage A_VileAttack or some A_VileTarget. However, I'm also considering whether the more normal arrows (usually poison and explosion, but maybe acid) to be a more suitable alternative than the vile. One arrow shot per fire. One kickback per fire and the accuracy of 5.6 in angle and pitch degrees. Fire on frame B and E (but it probably looks better with the C to E range [from D to C as fire sequence {might shield down on chance before fire though!}] cycle). If the shield missile attack works out, I might able to stick it as an attack option for See states. That way, she can keep on healing and using her shield more often! Being the corrupted sisterhood, I need to figure out which cultist or witch magic will work. irc discussion! Oh, and the shield redundancy means I can up the ammo drops from monsters. Yes, use up all the action power you can muster.
v-Speaking of irc discussion, I think I found one reliant one, but of course, rules. Still, it's good enough for modding topics.
v-Related to the shielding rogue flailer, is the skeleton axe warrior. I was thinking to have its shield to curse its target with A_VileAttack in a damage rating of 1*random(0,1) (hit or miss, just to be fair). I will record a variable to represent the initial value of 0 beforehand (if it needs recording at all)! Then, after the attack, I will increment 15 (the longer it remains constant, the more brutal) to the current variable value, thus raising it. Then, I will add in the A_Jump probability parameter value with the variable at face value (OR NOT! [too suffering in prolonged death]). Repeat the cycle, and then with each attack, increases its odds to shield down. Shield Down and Dig In actor states will reset the shield curse tic duration back to value 0. Sounds about fair. Maybe, I will remove the aim defense, since it is being used more often in offense.
v-Thorn creeper complete! It will have a more accurate vertical vine wall shoot version since it got a dick eye to sight, smell, hear, or sense a visible target. Like before in the bullet thorns or vine wall projectile module, if you don't move your ass, your ass is raped! Yes, it is actually a higher threat level than the vine skull, which acts more like a stupider monster anyways.
v-Other than the slug spriting, I think I will fix the thorn creeper nest. It should have the thorn creeper's projectile or A_VileTarget a thorn creeper (entrapping a target will definitely do wonders for other monsters, plus a vine wall bomb will detonate upon death [the vine wall projectile's sprite might have other uses such as a midget/midge swarm or something like that]), and add in Vine_Wall_Projectile3, Vine_Wall_Shoot0, and Vine_Wall_Target_Radius0 new class copies with a difference in code and behaviour (this one is more of a walled in column like trap from the ground up. Call it more of a monster generator/spawner than a less accurate but more one shotgun fire thorn creeper; fires after spawning a thorn creeper. while the thorn creeper will exhibit the vine skull's attack (however, it might target as a radius as to be a bit more apt in combat [if the timed vines will do any worth of s/hit]), sounds fair and sensible. I mean, it's a fucking nest, not a fucking boss monster for god's sakes! Get passive, bro!
v-Fixed #### AA 0 A_ChangeFlag ("INVULNERABLE",0) tic skip. Placed a stopping line underneath with a tic of 1 or higher.
v-The thorn hulk will probably A_VileAttack from 5*random(3,5), due to the speed of its slam attack. That egg shit attack will probably be removed/omitted. It was a nice try, but maybe it's for a boss monster. Now 50% drops either ShellBox, GreenArmor, and SoulSphere.
v-Festering Appendages now have PainChance of 128. Includes drop of PlasmaRifle due to it likely being in a situation where you run out of ammo than being swamped by them!
v-Lowered the health/(normal) damage rating of winged fiends/imps for fair gameplay (zbludv41 is the base, but not decided as standard). Adjusted health since numerous spawn by necromancer, but not too much as it needs to follow up on the Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup data as being a bit tough for mealsy players. Had not adjust winged fiend puff poisondamage as that is the main threat fluff. Winged fiend fogs is to keep you on your toes, plus encourage running for cover in case of additive poison damage and time duration of multiple winged fiends.
-
-After testing the diablo online, I think I'll give the succubus's blood star's death state to be determinate burning or something like that. That way, if you stay in one place, the damage racks up instead of waiting to be pebbled. Don't worry, it's the same as the tunnel blood star's radius damage (1*random(0,1)). More incentive to move yo ass! The base damage is already high enough despite the random variance. Need to omit that current value (down to zero). Repeat fire is already a strength to be reckoned with. Besides, succubuses need to be more ladylike and playful in their attacks.
-
-Sprite up the slug monsta!
-(there's also ui\WIDGETS\optskull_bmp\00 as happy gold skull too, too happy to be hostile? Maybe as funny selector?)!
-Just getting around the actor properties, but am writing up description and thinking up arranging monster ideas. I think I should put that red bubble thing as the new sprite set of the glass ball sphere, should the bubble sprite set don't match up. The rhinoman can at least fire off at a wide buckshot of plenty FireStormEmitters. Am not sure of the effects to go along with it, but I am tending towards a classic fireworks show than a lingering Blood_Star variant with a set random duration. And if someone gives a damn about how safe wood crates are, it's coated with anti-flammable paint or something like that, it's magical. That's all you have to know!
-Rhino man or siege beast will completely replace Arachnotron role for making the game much easier to contend with than having everything raising and running in circles while losing ammo until you reach the center for cells and cell packs, risking danger on map07 (you really need to know how to use your ammo for the right situation). (For sure lastly,) Spawned Death_Blood_Star projectile variants (for the behaviour) for the rhino fireworks death state. Will have +ROCKETTRAIL to symbolize the smoky aftereffects, but with random probability to phase out!

-Testing Infernal_Pit spawn difficulty, cuz I can do it now (I might make Thorn_Creeper_Nest projectile into a Vine Sphere monster as a vine shooter, Bubble Sphere as glass bomb bulletpuff shooter, some rolling Rock Sphere sprite set as a flying slow speed A_SkullAttack [ripper possibly optional, but overkill] monster?) ManaRegen is a blue sphere! Ice, vapors, rain, etc? I probably will use that glass version of zvs1litnuhth.dcc. Glass attacks, probably more proactive in accuracy and damage. GlassSphere shoots/explodes glass ball grenade fragment!
-Figure out delay tic (200, 300, 400, 500) before A_BossDeath after Reziarfg is completed (figure out during e3m8 test).
?DemonFrog spits MoltenBoulders/mud/shit (look other m)?
?-Skull Master's trap would be the iconic magic lamp and things like that, props and hazards much later in the future. Just for now, I need monsters in the role placement, no matter how randomly generated.
-I might make different ally variants such as monster groups, just for fun. There's no real (or official) canon anyways. Duel mode between two factions? That's a bit leaning towards WarCraft, I think. However, it's just a good Lord of the Rings thematic combat scenario no matter the scale.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Tue May 12, 2020 8:55 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
I apologize for the indefinite pause over the mod progress. It was surely ambitious in its own right.

For now, I just explore some good dark_ages/medieval songs fit for the ages. Well, it's not going to be in the game as it may not be befitting for the game experience. lol

My Mother Told Me - LEGENDADO PT-BR

Link

Гаухартас- "Казагым-ай" (клип 2015) || Gauhartas- "Kazagym-ai" (clip 2015)

Link

Speaking of the music videos, I was thinking to place a scimitar wielding sorceress ally at the moment. She would throw a (streamful of) seeking scimitar that will continually cleave her target. It will only self terminate upon chance probability. Alternatively, she can summon +THRUACTORS scimitar monsters. We don't have much summoner allies anyways. There are plenty of monsters so the extra numbers is probably helpful. Her special, if allowed, will be summoning a sentient whirlwind monster of temporary lingering rocket trails. Of course, a long melee range consisting of (near) continuous attack when in range, would work too. Not for vertical instances. I think I'll make her fly, if I did let that happen, lol. It could be a good thing.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:23 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Yeah, it's another bullshit post, but I have to address it with some real shit.

I know I have been postponing the mod progress for too long. However, I think I might have a legitimate reason to do so. If you guys know about trademark, rather than copyright, it's the money's game for them game businesses. My concern is that if I apply too much progress without legal checkups once in a while, it will push/scare the gaming industry, with the current business model in practice, to pursue lawsuits in order to crackdown on the modding communities as a whole. We're gonna get what you call the matter of free speech versus the matter of property rights or whatever commercial shit you call it. This kind of shit has been going on for decades, if not ages. The only time that really grills the modders is if there's a step to a start up and we're seeing plagiarism and copyright infringements to rip off another company's assets. The infringing product might at chance, be a actual improvement, but it's anyone's game by then.

Now, some people will tell to hush on this kind of shit and to be happy with modding. There's no way you can keep this topic shut forevers. There's going to be some shit going downtown you know? With the trump/biden/coronavirus oppression crisis at hand, there's chance that some media/tech industry leaders might jump on the occasion to curtail the (wild/fair) freedoms/liberties of music, mods, media startups, online platforms, and anything that may involve free speech. Of course, it's not always a one sided situation, there be fights for the constitutional freedoms. In fact, the fight is going right now! Hell, maybe the coronavirus is front for the media/tech industry to oppress freedoms! It's still a prime condition regardless.

I do agree on the donation model; you like it and you want to support how's it going, yeah, fund the entity. In fact, I still do. I believe that mods can be a advertising model so it keeps interest of the asset going by increasing its usability for consumers/users. However, some businesses may not take the risk of shared content, only seeing the threat of lost revenue potential. They would not like things flying around. Rather, it's a narrow-minded tunnel vision to sell products with no foresight/hindsight. Where's the demo? Where's the freedoms? It's like what they REALLY want is to lease shit like a taxi service. You don't own the product, but you pay to use/play the damn product. We're getting at a arcade law here. It's like a gambling machine, but there's no real payback or any contestant prizes. It's like akin to a charity mystery box, but it's not for charity and you don't know what you get. If you're okay with mystery box, okay, otherwise, you don't have to play the mystery game.

---

So, I apologize if anyone wants to get on modding. I know what you saying. Fuck the law rules. Why am I having my freedoms being restricted by authoritarian rule? Fuck this shit! Life is on a time scale, and time is not always on my side! What is life, without liberties?

While I do feel compliant to the oppression, I will continue on modding. It's just that to mod under oppression is a new gig for me. If anyone is willing to help, I'm willing to listen.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:50 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
I think I know what is the fucking problem with me!

Back in the days when I was modding, I was under fucking discipline. That means no to low internet connection. It was that very discipline that helped me ironed out in modding. That means I stick with rpgs, roguelikes, and other offlines for most of the time.

Nowadays, I go surfing to watch tv/videos (sometimes, they have some news so that's why I watch [back then, I just read up on articles, which is time consuming as a newspaper so I try to avoid reading my time away]) and maybe have a free time idling and shit. I think I need to cut down on some of those things, but real life and studying happens too.

If I can get my temptation/slothfulness worked out, I can place my fucking focus onto modding. But it's spriting, which is quite dreadful to me. I'm gonna need some of my music + mediation, to get back into modding discipline gear! For something that's supposed to be fun in modding, it surely requires the weight in the thought process!

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:41 am
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Okay, so I was dabbling a bit into wesnoth, it's quite the (long drag and puzzle of a) turn based board game. I say it is technically the freeware and open source version of D&D. Sure, there are roguelikes and real time rpgs, but those are usually masterfully created rpgs regardless. D&D is about custom content (and maybe multiplayer), and I say that wesnoth is about custom content friendly as possible. WARNING: WESNOTH KEEPS ADD-ONS IN MEMORY, EVEN IF YOU UNINSTALL THE GAME ENGINE! REMOVE THE ADD-ONS FIRST BEFORE UNINSTALLATION!

I'm not saying that to let's make a wesnoth group instead of a D&D group because it's easier and we don't have all fucking day (that would be discussed in another topic [yes, you can run this on systems lower than the basic requirement, but expect sluggish slow downs if you use constant fog of war updates]), but it's pretty hard close to near instant D&D-like networking, be it random or not.

Wesnoth, like doom, excels in specialized fields. I say that as a chess styled strategy rpg, it damn works well in the story woven chess checkmate scenarios. Quite the heavyish. So basically, it works out as a singleplayer campaigning thing. I usually hate it due to the turn constraints and you do have to keep in mind of all the small things happening. It takes quite the long time to succeed in a certain scenario, each with its own rules to figure out. The exception is possibly the final frontier and/or half-civ; at least, it didn't seem too stressful. Otherwise, a simple map will do as the war game chessathon. There are some multiplayer scenarios, but it's quite rare. For this project, I'm only working on modules, rather than a shit ton load of shit. If I was to go onto the fleshed out intricate storyline of shit, well, it could be a fucking problem for multiplayer. I already abandoned the rpg leveling up rewards as it takes a fucking while to do a shiz bon. I do want to keep some sort of storyline, even though it probably takes in some mapping problems, in terms of players with their own pace. I can solve this pace fluctuation with a hub's map with some story map review dialogue/activation to teleport back to the story map, or another copy that teleports back onto some teleport entry spot. Only problem is a only 1 slideshow per map. From my design perspective, it will work as a review of a story map. Different story if I wanted multiple slideshows to go on like the cinema. Like I said, only problem is a only 1 slideshow per map. Even then, the command to teleport to different maps would sound off like an exit. I could ask for client side scripting, but I think it's better for a sector teleporting to a hud draw version of the slideshow. It could be first shown in the start script, and then some review (void) script. But damn, the hud draw isn't something that could be on par with the slideshow! That, or I can just use witty dialogue from npcs, texts, etc? The narration would be by these actors/agents. Anyways, dialogue? I already got that down, but it's in the visual novel works. How about some shitty movie made by flipbook design? Sure, but in a story map. I'm not going for a fucking camera out of place to do some freeze while the boss elevator rises to the floor level, and then the boss does some earthquake/volcano macho move. I rather let the players make their own experiences, no matter how lame. Besides, I don't want to get into the computing error mess, multiplayer accommodation too, as I already have enough on my plate. Nonmap scripting already tuff already! When I do get to some maps, I then have to make sure the map scripts adhere to multiplayer functionality.

I feel like rather than make a game, I am recreating a design system that caters to as much possibilities as possible. So it's about gameplay, as well as system compatibility. It's pretty tricky, you know.

LET ME FIX THAT INTERMISSION SLIDESHOW REVIEW DESIGN!!! IT'S BEEN A WHILE!!!
HUD DRAW OF PRINTSCREENED IMAGE OF INTERMISSION FRAMES BY THE LOWEST SCREEN RESOLUTION OF 320X240 (MAYBE FULLSCREEN TOO) IS THE BEST (AND COMPRESSED) OF EASIEST SOLUTIONS. YEAH, YOU CAN MAKE STATIC ECCHI, HENTAI, OR/AND burlesque/cabaret PEEP SHOWS, BUT DON'T EXPECT THE SLIDESHOW'S DYNAMIC ANIMATIONS/TRANSITIONS (SOUNDS AND MUSIC ARE OKAY THOUGH). WILL ASK ABOUT IT LATER!

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:28 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Not progress, but research. I read that a 'Diablo II: Resurrected' version, is out just over a month ago. The graphics are updated, but possibly to a 3d model (cannot be so sure). The perspective pitch can be top downish at times so I can't use that in a blink of an eye. It's possible that not all models are top downish so some of them can be reused. However, it's too new and it's in 3d model. Plus, I can't tell the bird's eye view changes the pitch of things. Otherwise, it is a rare rare rare thing for me to convert 3d models to 2d sprite frame animation sets. I did tried to get back into the conversion gig, but it seems that the hosting service is fucking lost for some fucking reason. I mean, I once got a glest's behemoth sprite angle to animate in a loop. It was a mighty fucking big piece of shit! I would be pissing my pant to look upwards at a gargantuan. Slow going though. I think I could skip out on some frames? The only 3d models worth my time and effort converting is angle and pitch adjustable. Tis a rare thing! Sorry diablo fans.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:31 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
I didn't mention Carl Orff's 'O Fortuna' and other plays. His name is quite controversial enough! Still, he's good genius at his craft. The considered Beethoven of Nazi Germany, his art masterpiece would have easily been the Nazi Germany anthem done right.

Man, it's so fucking good, and fucking epic, despite its age. I thought it might be appropriate to be as the title (sounds similar? TRY ON REVERSE!!! IT TELLS A STORY OF CONFESSION AND REMORSE!!! =D; oh yes, but probably more of a melody so it could easily be another play of similar notes [still, I like loversfull, it is quite emotive, invoking, evocative, luciferian, clear sense of deliverance]) or intermission score music. Perhaps, some of the plays get the pick somewhere. There are also some metal/classical/harp covers as well.

Oh, yeah, I could pick the Diablo II: Resurrected, but it's too new. In the meantime, I will try the glest conversion again.

---

youtube covers

instrumental
O Fortuna ~ Carmina Burana - Better With Metal (metal cover)

Link

rendition
O Fortuna Meets Metal

Link

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:22 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next