Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 [ZDoom_Mod/Release/{usually} NSFW/SFW] Ally Unit Items 
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Re: [ZDoom_Mod/Release/{usually} NSFW/SFW] Ally Unit Items
(Nearly) anything goes on Forkheads. It's like memorized irc. I do this just to make sure that I remind myself of something. It could be an obstacle needing a solution, ideas swimming around, or just progress. It's boring just to post the next update stuff. It's your project, so give it life. I rather put the whole enchilada, never know what's next. You might have moments when technical difficulties occur. You know, the blackout or the computer breaks down on you. I'm not going to keep my notes on that same machine when it happens.

Sometimes, it's the input that keeps you going. Post too serious, song for lolz.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:14 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
FINALLY BEAT ETERNAL! FUCKING TIMED ARCADE HARD AT THE END, BUT I DID IT! NOW I CAN ENJOY ITS MUSIC WITHOUT MUCH BAD MEMORIES!

So in conclusion, we beat Hathor by at least containing the W'rkncacnter's minions. Unfortunately, she has escaped with her fellow junction unit. Did I mention that escape is 'your' vessel? To top it off, history resumes the story of the Pfhors destroying the dead Jjaro world, and that's just to rid of the minions. I am not sure if the xeem nova (Jjaro and Pfhors must been long time enemies, until the nightmares are unleashed) has any effect to the W'rkncacnter. Apparently, there was no S'pht'Kr containment station to seal the W'rkncacnter in this story. Would have worked out too, but since this is more of a timeline story, I would let it go. Oh yeah, rampant Leela still died despite her heroic struggles.

What I find funny is that you were supposed to teleport to the Mount Point vessel, but apparently, you teleport to the dream world. That world is actually real. Clearing things up, the watcher AI did left a vessel there, but was hijacked by Hathor. What are you left with?
The ending story by the green AI (probably Durandal-Thoth hybrid, up-to-date in Marathon trilogy) tells of getting the Jjaro to either submit to the eventually prevailing late S'pht (who managed to seal the W'rkncacnter in the original storyline), or to stop their arrogance from interfering (or even building dangerous technologies) in the first place. More likely, it's a quest to protect the sleeping W'rkncacnter from Jjaro, Hathor, and anything else. Once that is done, the (Marathon) universe will stop its impending enclosure. Of course, there is brother versus brother conflicts to deal with. And then, the all encompassing philosophy of peace may come, lest become barbaric enough to awaken the W'rkncacnter. Oh yeah, the officer cannot go back home after lecture because Hathor became a W'rkncacnter lover or a human hater. I guess that's where Durandal-Thoth picks up the officer once again to a even more epic struggle. And that's where the original Marathon story would end off.

I really liked how the story ended, great moral lessons for civilization and more to come. I was first like, "Yeah, history lessons", but I realized it's a ordeal of not conquest, but supposedly deserved fate; civilization rise and fall after civilization. We can learn something wise from the past.

There's Rubicon too, but that's more akin to the original storyline. It tells more about the matter of corruption that threatens humanity. Eternal is more like when a society fails to heed warning of arrogance.

_
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:08 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Oh yeah, if anyone cares, I adjusted the greyvoid song to loop correctly in the game. Cuts note off at the end of the song. Song should work normally in music players.

I think, me being bad or something, I should let those bad ass flemoids be allies for once. Just the cool ones, of course. I view from a Strife's Level Packs mod, that just none of the (custom) music is somewhat awesome (not the original iwads, some kinda suck, that's a average subjective review [last ones are like the 80s pop/new_wave song reference], whatevers). No, no real use of custom allies, unless I intend to adjust the fucking behaviour.

+Chex Quest (original) Flemoids Allies?
-Flemoidus Maximus; like the BaronOfHell, maybe with a explosive projectile.
-Flemoidus Cycloptis Ultricus; big flying Cacodemon, enough said.
-Lord Snotfolus, the Cyberdemon, but I will change the rocket behavior to multiple and seeker.

+Strife's Level Packs Flemoids Allies?
-Flemoidus Arachnus; like Arachnotron, supposed to explode, maybe I'll let it fire off little gunz.

If I combine the 2 assets,
I will be able to get something, but I might need to shrink the size? That could be a problem. I guess the DoomPlayer's axis coordination would do to compare. A great side project while I while away at the spriting obstacle. ALSO, FLEMOIDS @ THE DUKENUKEM3D GAME??? SOUNDS RELEVANT!

Oh yes, I am scouring for other works for feasibility as well (a psychedelic hellhathnofury/femdoom mod in undergoing acquirement). Likewise, I am testing the zombies only monster on e2m6 for any gaming mishaps. Fucking zombies can be a crowd and we don't have any obscuring images to block sight. Got doom1 done! Just passed doom2. There are some difficulties, but nothing of switching weapons and a bit of dodging can do. There are a few moments of close calls. Hinto hinto, if you ever explored the sector, considered it swamped by zombies soon. No, you do not get extra ammo from killing the zombies! Sounds like my stupid zombie monsters are at least passable.

Okay, I got at least the slime allies proposal and spriting process of the slug beast. Plenty to do on top of my mmoness?

EDIT (02/01/2019):
-Happy new year, I guess. Guess what? I refound the fucking latest hellhathnofury mod, also entitled hhnf.7z. I have to say that there are some mishaps in the monsters, but that's a lot going for me making my first monster mod! No change in sprites whatsoever! lol. I do find the zombieman to be at most complete. Could be a useful ally. I should at least keep this around somehow.
-Hydrologica.pk3 happens to be a epic big map of a adventure. No crouching enforced though.
-YES YES! I KNOW I STILL GOT FOCUS ON THE CHEX FLEMOIDS AND DIABLO SLUG! SHEESH!
http://gallery.xboltz.net/characters/
I might put in some awesome original songs, maybe awesome covers, maybe some barfy funny music. Those guys sound funny, lol.
HOWEVER, I DO GOT A PROBLEM WITH THE LACK OF BADASS REPEAT FIRERS. HELL, I JUST OMIT THE SLIME BLAST FRAMES IF THE DELAY AFTER FIRE DOESN'T WORK. THE READY FIRE FRAMES WILL DO, JUST NEED THE SLIMEBALL.

Cyberdemon slimes is 40% of its frames, to match DoomPlayer's height and radius.
BaronOfHell slimes is 50% of its frames, to match DoomPlayer's height and radius.
BaronBall slimes (from cqstrifeR6.wad) is 10% of its frames, to match BaronBall's height and radius. This, is of course, optional. I need a better slime ball image anyways. Maybe oozeballs/barf (needs green colour)/ from my custom marathon monsters. Maybe even poison blood from my diablo monsters. No pain, but might drop loot after exploding into slime blood splatter in death state.
MAX WILL LOAD UP A MISSILE THAT WILL MUSHROOM, REPEATS, REGENERATES HEALTH DUE TO BEING SLIME, SIZE SMALL DUE TO BEING SLIME TOO.
SNOT WILL MUZZLE DOWN BULLET SPEED ACCURATE ENOUGH BARF THAT WILL POISON, REPEATS, REGENERATES HEALTH DUE TO BEING SLIME, SIZE SMALL DUE TO BEING SLIME TOO. *EXPERIMENTAL BUILD IN MAKING (MONSTER) CORPSES HATCH A "RANDOM" POISON ITEM, WHICH WILL CONTINUE TO DAMAGE UNTIL PROBABILITY IS OVER; THEN, WILL GIVE ALL CORPSES WITHIN 0 RADIUS ANOTHER ITEM; THAT ITEM IS CALLED A SLIME CLONE CELL; IT WILL SPAWN FRIENDLY MAXIMUSES AND REMOVE THE SAID CORPSE; WICKED SHIT, HUH? I MIGHT USE THIS CORPSE EFFECT SCENARIO IN MY DIABLO PROJECT, SOMEHOW? ALSO, MMO NOT WORKING, BUT MAYBE IT'S THE TIME ZONE?
The script blocks.
Code:

//===========================================================================
//
// Bipedicus slimeball
//

ACTOR BipedicusBallV3
{
   Game Chex
   SpawnID 10
   SpawnID 10
   Radius 6
   Height 8
   Speed 10
   FastSpeed 20
   Damage 3
   Projectile
   DamageType Flem
   +RANDOMIZE
   SeeSound "imp/attack"
   DeathSound "imp/shotx"
   States
   {
   Spawn:
      BAL1 AB 4
      Loop
   Death:
      BAL1 CDE 6
      Stop
   }
}

//
// Cycloptis ball
//
ACTOR CycloptisBall
{
   Game Chex
   SpawnID 126
   Radius 6
   Height 8
   Speed 10
   FastSpeed 20
   Damage 5
   Projectile
   DamageType Flem
   +RANDOMIZE
   SeeSound "caco/attack"
   DeathSound "caco/shotx"
   States
   {
   Spawn:
      BAL2 AB 4
      Loop
   Death:
      BAL2 CDE 6
      Stop
   }
}

//
// Maximus
//
ACTOR FlemoidusMaximus replaces Flembrane
{
   Game Chex
   SpawnID 3
   Health 1000
   Radius 24
   Height 64
   Mass 1000
   damagefactor "Flem", 0.0
   damagefactor "Slime", 0.0  //in chex3.exe the slam now has slime damagetype
   Speed 8
   PainChance 50
   Monster
   +FLOORCLIP
   +DONTGIB
   //+NOBLOODDECALS
   SeeSound "baron/sight"
   PainSound "baron/pain"
   DeathSound "baron/death"
   ActiveSound "baron/active"
   Obituary "$OB_MAXIMUS"
   States
   {
   Spawn:
      BOSS AB 10 A_Look
      Loop
   See:
      BOSS AABBCCDD 3 A_Chase
      Loop
   Melee:
   Missile:
      BOSS EF 8 A_FaceTarget
      BOSS G 8 A_CustomComboAttack("MaximusBall", 32, random[headattack](1,8)*10, "baron/melee", "flem")
      Goto See
   Pain:
      BOSS H  2
      BOSS H  2 A_Pain
      Goto See
   Death:
      BOSS I  8
      BOSS J  8 A_Scream
      BOSS K  8
      BOSS L  8 A_NoBlocking
      BOSS MN 8
      BOSS O -1 A_BossDeath   
      Stop
   Raise:
      BOSS O 8
      BOSS NMLKJI  8
      Goto See
   }
}

//
// Maximus and Flembrane ball
//
ACTOR MaximusBall
{
   Game Chex
   SpawnID 154
   Radius 6
   Height 16
   Speed 15
   FastSpeed 20
   Damage 8
   Projectile
   DamageType Flem
   +RANDOMIZE
   SeeSound "baron/attack"
   DeathSound "baron/shotx"
   States
   {
   Spawn:
      BAL7 AB 4
      Loop
   Death:
      BAL7 CDE 6
      Stop
   }
}

//
// Lord Snotfolus
//
ACTOR Snotfolus 16
{
   Game Chex
   SpawnID 114
   Health 4000
   Radius 40
   Height 110
   Mass 1000
   damagefactor "Flem", 0.0
   damagefactor "Slime", 0.0  //in chex3.exe the slam now has slime damagetype
   Speed 16
   PainChance 20
   Monster
   MinMissileChance 160
   +BOSS
   +MISSILEMORE
   +FLOORCLIP
   +NORADIUSDMG
   +DONTMORPH
   +BOSSDEATH
   +DONTGIB
   //+NOBLOODDECALS
   SeeSound "cyber/sight"
   PainSound "cyber/pain"
   DeathSound "cyber/death"
   ActiveSound "cyber/active"
   Obituary "$OB_SNOTFOLUS"
   States
   {
   Spawn:
      CYBR AB 10 A_Look
      Loop
   See:
      CYBR A 3 A_Hoof
      CYBR ABBCC 3 A_Chase
      CYBR D 3 A_Metal
      CYBR D 3 A_Chase
      Loop
   Missile:
      CYBR E 6 A_FaceTarget
      CYBR F 12 A_CustomMissile("MaximusBall", 32)
      CYBR E 12 A_FaceTarget
      CYBR E 12 A_FaceTarget
      Goto See
   Pain:
      CYBR G 10 A_Pain
      Goto See
   Death:
      CYBR H 10
      CYBR I 10 A_Scream
      CYBR JKL 10
      CYBR M 10 A_NoBlocking
      CYBR NO 10
      CYBR P 30
      CYBR P -1 A_BossDeath
      Stop
   }
}
OB_MAXIMUS = "%o was defeated by a Maximus.";
OB_SNOTFOLUS = "%o was defeated by Lord Snotfolus.";
+baronofhell
knight/sight      dsbrssit
baron/attack DSFIRSHT
baron/shotx DSSPLAT2

+cyberdemon
cyber/sight         dssnotf1 (max fat talk)
cyber/active      dssnotf3 (max fat talk)
cyber/pain         dssnotf2 (max fat talk)
baron/attack DSFIRSHT
baron/shotx DSSPLAT1

+chatter
DSSGTATK (max fat talk)
DSSLOP

DSBGACT (snot fat talk)
DSBGSIT1
DSBGSIT2
DSPOSIT1
DSPOSIT2
DSPOSIT3
DSSGTSIT

+pain/death
DSPOPAIN (max)/DSDMPAIN (snot)

+summon?
DSITMBK
=o) =o)

OH YEAH, VPNS FINALLY ARE USEFUL IN REROUTING TO DIFFERENT CONNECTIONS. IT USEFUL FOR THOSE ONLINE GAME PROBLEMS. WONDERED WHY THEY HAVE DIFFERENT SERVERS, NOW I KNOWS (NO, IT'S JUST A DIFFERENT CONNECTION, NOT SECURITY). MUHAHAHA! OH YEAH, WILL WRITE UP SOME INSTRUCTIONS SO YOU CAN KEEP ON MMO REGARDLESS OF LOCATION! IT'S A (GAMING) MUST!!!

EDIT (06/01/2019):
-Well, I finally written up the instructions. Now, I got myself a fix where the high traffic volume or isp starts crashing down or something like that. Oh yeah, sorry for being a downer, but the slimies will have to wait. Just got thru this weekend ordeal. Then, I have to get back to spriting and all.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:33 am
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Well, screw the slime. They have sucky death animations anyways. Maybe not well adapted into doom either. How about some pig cops? WHICH I ACTUALLY COMPLETED DURING MY NETABSENCE! GO GIT IT YOU MUTHAFUCKA! I might make more variants like the pig cop tank, which should be small and circle enough. There's some other guy named saba something, who can make variants, but with a too 3d model mishap. I might partake with a few more poke cranks for more variety fun.

What else...

Some of the marathon stuff have lump name corrections or some typos seen in the game...
Needs to be in archive. Then, the pig, then update info of ally items. THEN, I might reconsider fixing more of pigs or pokies.

Oh, I made some minor corrections in the zombies tc and monsters, which I will republicate again. zblud 41 + 51 have some real edits so that the pistol/chaingun could be of some use. All these four will be republicated, but not in the official archives due to the high variance of little novelty.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:41 pm
Profile WWW
PostThis post was deleted by RV-007 on Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:06 pm.
Reason: maybe not... jumped the gun!
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
I just remembered Antoine Dodson, and maybe it's a good enough projects song for the west side allies combo? and... it's added! I'll definitely put some variants in the visual novel project, lol.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sun May 19, 2019 5:24 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
for (alien_armageddon) duke villian allies:
chaingun hog cop?
big hog cop? (swine lord)
hog car
player pig tank's from brutal doom, with the shotgun pig tank's behavior.
dancing walking stripper/cheerleaders? including the asiatic one? will heal allies identified by ally tid. (use the exotic porn posters on tiles026.art [that's good retained quality {cuz she's little, lol}] if necessary [okay, the sprites all look asiatic anyways so just pick the normal one then, least she smiles?]); ALRIGHT NVM! I'LL JUST USE SOME PR0N POSTERS TO HEAL/RAISE THEM PIGS!
brain robot?

---

WHAT THE HELL? I'LL JUST CALL IT CUSTOM DUKENUKEM3D AND CALL IT DAY ONCE I MIX UP THE MODS! HAHAHA! only for allies though. monster combo possible...
No, there still be smut, it's duke man, come on.

duke inspired?:
https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/Chryssalids
https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/Swinelord

doom inspired?:
https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/Satyr
https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/Maephisto
? https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/Hadesphere
https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/Spider_Mastermind

heretic/hexen inspired?:
https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/Sorcerer
https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_Avatar

jason/? inspired?:
https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/Grunt
https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/Rifler
https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/Light_powersuit
https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/Heavy_Powersuit

shadow warrior inspired?:
https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/Triad
https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/Ninja
https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/Mamano

Fascist/? inspired?:
https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/Footsoldier

Paradigm Eschaton/? inspired?:
https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/PE_Trooper
https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/PE_Elder
? https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/PE_Sentry

Majestic 12/? inspired?:
https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/MJ12_Soldier
https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/MJ12_Assassin

Egypt/? inspired?:
https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/Mummy_Anubis
https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/Siren
https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/Scorpion
? https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/Selkis
? https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/Lava_Monster

Unknown/? inspired?:
https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/Berserker
? https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/Pitfiends
? https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/Wasp_Drone
https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/Cyber-Cultist
https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/Guerilla

Unaffiliated/? inspired?:
https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/Lost
https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/Slime
https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/Spirit_Evil

Bosses/? inspired?:
https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/The_Entity
? https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/Abyssal_Collossus
? https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/Zilla_Powersuit
https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/PATCOS
https://amctc.fandom.com/wiki/Majestic_James

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:11 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
the next custom duke allies revamp will bring a cluster of stuff, all of them have some nsfw stuff as it's duke and all (although doom got its share of user content and as well as [subtle] main content). I'll try to veer into the action only context as much as possible.

I WILL DO THIS STUFF AS I FIND SPRITING THE REG BORING. IT'S FUCKING HELL! I CAN'T DO ACTIVE GAMING ANYMORE LIKE THIS, FUCK!!! :'( AT LEAST THERE ARE OTHER GAMING ALTERNATIVES.

+aa
definitely got pr0n stuff hanging there, and not itty bitty pixels
if I make note of them, it's just because of the quality review, but it will not likely be included into the game. However, the possibility of visual reframing makes them a candidate and so on. Remember, the material used to be something else in its glorious original format. It got reduced and adjusted for the gaming platform. I am testing for that consistency. So yeah, don't think it's all good that way.

swinelord, use these sets

pig marine?

hog jeep? not enough angles though for the roof gun turret.

doritos/domos chip bag?
cookies bag?
pork rinds bag, which I already got
pea juice, cola, atomic energy, blueball (I won't use blueball due to what people say as sexual focus than building/training focus)
where's the pringles @?, lol

hothothot and exotica tonight xxx poster (I wonder if these as raise ally tid items would work [I wonder if it's too overrated from our mainly action title content?])

edf soldier?, looks nazi, but with medkit!

bomb shell? good guy
beach duke? good guy

swinelord, use these sets
swat girl sniper?
some low detailed pin up comic bookish?

rl beach babe posters? maybe still low detailed; there's a red swimsuit one, but it's quite large for a item in doomguy's backpack; some naked blonde resting on bed, but it might be a bit overdone for; tomb raider displays, but let's not go into that and detract (too many puzzles and 3d [there's a naked one too, but still the same reason]);

gunz and gurls posters?
life's a beach poster, works as #26

brain robot? i think i'll use the ones from amc

lame cop?

edf soldier?, looks nazi, but with medkit!
pig marine?

hothothot tonight xxx poster, works as #26
milk shakes xxx poster? dunno
brown swimsuit and private tutor xxx poster? dunno

native fishing xxx/pinup poster? dunno
tanning spa image? pr0n, definitely out of context
explicit xxx tv screen? pr0n, definitely out of context

+nr
-21/24
lapd tank, i think. not complete so fail. well, @ least, my search proves to cancel out this monster so it's cool.

1990s ~ 2000s manga posters? not cut. lo wang replacement, lol.

anime boob gimmick gif thing. implicit, but directed. not subtle though! oh, and vendor visuals?

plenty of shadow warrior material to sort out.
I'll try to get a western smut poster thingie if possible. for the piggies monster combos.

+amc
asian girl in ecstasy? pr0n, definitely out of context (doesn't show sex act, but the act itself seems to imply it anyways, plus it's animated so yeah...)

pig cop in armor?

triad!

merjin?

rusty nails, the 1920s gun slinger

satyr? the death animation looks a bit jinxed. almost good, but not too fluid in death animation.

armored human tech suit
jason mask shotgun soldier?

merjin, again?

lost soul? it's almost cool, but not really
female fire elementalist mage
some blue robed mage?

edf soldier? looks a bit nazi though... (if picked use the alien armageddon set due to ease of organization.
merjin?

a fucking rolling boulder? might be of use to replace diablo's boulder

entity boss monster? stays on the lava pool though, nvm
some warlock dude? a bit okay.

mr jerkyll; now that looks cool!

mr jerkyll; now that looks cool!

russian desert soldier
robo walker!

jane in some power ranger suit? snoxy?

some midnight counterstrike soldier?
some black nazi general dude?

some gas mask soldier
some radiation suit soldier? looks fucking fat

mespishtio demon? got a shoulder minigun, chest cannon, and dual hand cannons. maybe a bit too weird as if trying to be like a cyberdemon.
piggy ski bike?
jane in some power ranger suit? snoxy?

ninja soldier, looks good.
boba fett mask soldier? doesn't look too good unless it's star wars.

toad demon, this looks good enough at least!

mamano! asian demon looks good!
some gay gundam mecha, lol

some fat biker dude? it's not complete.

2 calendar girls?
some fat biker dude? it's not complete.

boba fett mask soldier? doesn't look too good unless it's star wars.

cyborg hooded soldier. surprising, it does look good!

a real nazi soldier! not that i'll take it.

spidermastermind, for dukenukem3d, in 3d modelish. awesome!

that crystallipid thing, it looks sucky. sorry about that.

the swinelord, which should be taken from aa.

---

SO... YEAH, A LONG TIME REVIEWING WHAT'S GOING DOWN...

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:38 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Stuff I might use as a different custom duke ally combo project, but for sure, the pig cop minigun is coming.

+aa
atomic energy soda can
perfect

+amc
triad
angles of pain state incomplete, but can use spawn state if necessary
might get canned
perfect, enough

rusty nails, he's pointing too far, but it's dual pistols anyways
see state insufficient?
no pain state, but can use spawn state
canned

satyr
attack state differs in angle and range
no spawn state
death state insufficient?
might get canned

-43, 44
mr. jerkyll, he looks like a navy officer or some dude with an eye patch
got pain state
perfect

russian soldier
if someone gets iffy about russia, then you know!
might get canned
some robot walker
no death state, but no problem, looks like shit anyways
canned

gas mask soldier
no pain state, no spawn state either
canned

toad demon
no pain state, no spawn state either
canned

mamano demon
perfect

cyborg soldier
perfect

spidermastermind
perfect, but probably not a good ally size

swinelord
pretty good monster
however, the fire rate has mouth gaping?
no reload sprite, but that's a non-issue
might get canned

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:59 am
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Damn, it's been quite a serious month (or 2) delay lapse.

Real life things to tie up and shit. I think I got my priorities straight. Fuck, feels like I am to experience a divorce thing, but to the hell with noncapital investments. Yeah, sorry, it takes a fucking while. Back then, I think I am scouring around a few 3 digits per month. It is definitely not enough to cover for expenses. I didn't go clumping for a humping or something like that.

---

Anyways, somebody mentioned that I should do a deathmatch style for ally combos. The only problem is that I can't combine with my Thing_Hate monster combos for the ultimate dooming experience. The thing id can compensate for only so much.
The survival cooperative version test is here, in case somebody misses the respective topic's development posts around 2 months ago.
So yes, you can warp your allies during a deathmatch! It's just not targeting the right tids yet.
* Plus, respawn scripts to generate the enter script; this will accommodate the death match experience.
* If I just can develop and test Thing_Hate on x!=values|values... for allies, and x=values|values for monsters. Then, it would be the ultimate deathmatch mode experience, which of course should already be the ultimate survival cooperative mode experience already!

* Now, if you are talking about team deathmatch or mixing in different allies projects for a game session of death match, that's totally different. I will certainly require a class just to determine the desired ally preference. I might use the bot code from past to work with the player-ally association, then team death match.
If an dead ally dies, when it drops ally item, it's anyone's pick! Of course, color copying of friendly player master might work if I get the palette colouring right, which I won't care about.

Oh yeah, I forgotten about duke, our controversial friend. Will definitely do.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:01 am
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Well, what's this? I found out a way to trigger the monsters into a frenzy while still keeping unique warp tids and thinghate tid together? Well, actually, I sent the thinghate tid elsewhere so it activates eazy. Now, the only problem is that there is a alive player condition...

So ok, I just need to tune up the delay for each first thinghate tid on Spawn, See, and No_Target_Yet actor states out there. They now have a tic of 1. The starting tid will be in its Spawn replacing the former now known as Idle actor state instead, no biggie? It's a bit cheap in sloth, but it'll work that way (to get the monsters to kick your ass!).

(Not so) wow (in terms of coding laziness), a real player-based warping plus thinghate upon spawning. This will make online survival cooperative fun! ;|
If this works out (after filling out the 64 tid ally working copies), I will need to rewrite the documentation. Then, I will make same allies deathmatch, mixed allies deathmatch (player class required as definition), same allies team deathmatch, and the worst, mixed allies team deathmatch.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:42 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
I decided to let a thing_hate tid switch acs script to do that talking with valid constant tids as parameter, namingly the doomplayer's (warp) tid! It doesn't switch around too much from there and I included all the available tids, dead doomplayer's tid included.

This script will clear off plenty of decorate code mess that I was about to spaghetti it.

The only bad news with going ahead with the damn progress is that I forgo simply placed thinghate tid scripts on players. So that means the zeonic units and west side stories gangbangers (gangbangers okay! [zeonic sucks anyways {it was more of an excuse for a switch/case test in terms of random music and the player going under a purge (gone girly, I mean bad; actually, I was really testing for immediate thing_hate effect on enter anyways; QUITE GIMMICKY!!!)}]) are out of the picture. What I do gain is the warp tid for each player, so it can be played online more efficiently.

---

Documentation is complete and I don't think I want to waste any more time to make more ally variants. I need to revamp/update all my ally projects again with a smarter group warping intelligence. This will take time. For those wait for deathmatch or team deathmatch, I need to determine and place the Thing_Hate in the right moments. This will be a test for x!=player tid||ally tid, if it can really work that way. One of the big devs say that a single value was intended. I tested it, and if I got shot up, the rest of the applicable monsters sit back and chill. They can't read anymore for some reason. I could do 3 and maybe even more hate codes on multiple hatee groups, but I have sequential order to deal in priority. It's like I have to find those rts things and figure out from there (will let the dev know about that). Plus, I have to figure out how to squeeze in the warp tid! Imagine the hairness! Wacky. The next best thing is yes, team death match. I still need to know how to id a team. Until then, boring code grill. Nitey nite.

---

If anyone is wondering about the pig allies, I think I'll limit the roster because the jerkyll, cyborg soldier, and mamano are out of place in the ranks and just looks a bit too 3dish. Like it belongs in a 3d point and click adventure. I'll add in a pig cop minigun, a custom lard tank, and anything else close to the original. And because it can be a cheap novelty thrill anyways, I'll add in the alien armageddon smut stuff for kicks. hotx3, 3 rl summer posters,
I can go for explicit, but I think there's what you call a overload of mental stability (retardation, I mean, eye bonkers)?
Yes, I can promote junk food, but what the fucking hell am I doing then? Might replace the pork rinds too.
Fuck it, I don't think I want to detract the gameplay with advertisements so I'll stick with a normal medical shit. Pure ironman, sounds good.
Small Medkit | Large Medkit | Atomic Health | Armor
Some looks cheap though... small medkit. I'll stick with the doom/marathon items then. Yes, I might even use that portable medikit too. The laser bullets for the lard tank, it be the anti-aircraft artillery due to laser guns.
|
If anyone wonders about the custom marathon monsters allies, it might be renamed to cumaauia.zip or custom marathon ally Unified Earth Space Council (or UESC) item acs enter script. Also, higher hull health for ally madds due to equipment of heavy recoil gun. No stealth so it's more robot now. Use your specialized units to the proper situation accordingly.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:59 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
So okay,
how will i retain the warp item to the player immediately?
or more like keeping the spawn actor state into a definite duration and have the death actor state spawn several of its own copy just in case there's a step mishap. sounds good.
Nvm! It's even more fucked up!!! I guess there would be a limit to regardless, unless I try a fucking ACS script? Nvm that!

There's a plenty of changes from the crap demo don't expect the rough draft to be superb to the final draft. In fact, I will trash it for easier, I mean cleaner code. Yeah, I could be an archive thing, but that's quite curator isn't it?

---

Okay, the finished products (took me about 6 hours to tinker with shit and finalize the net compatibility works [testing {and copy id checkup...; I think I did put off the net compatibility b/c I was lazy, but hey, better quality anyways (okay, not really better, but just a net feature; same ally hatee/warper behavior)} included]):
https://archive.org/download/ally_unit_ ... iptv03.wad
https://archive.org/download/west_side_ ... iptv02.wad
https://archive.org/download/west_side_ ... iptv02.wad (try killing some blads!!!)
https://archive.org/download/ally_unit_ ... iptv02.wad
https://archive.org/download/ally_unit_ ... iptv02.wad
https://archive.org/download/ally_unit_ ... pt_v02.wad (I would custom sprite, but I would probably do angle work and shit like that, spriting is hard enough as it is)
https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/combos/namagbia
https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/combos/boblaiia (long day, i say, but probably b/c i have other things to do)
https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/combos/jihaamia
https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/combos/cumaauia
https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/combos/cumaapia

As of now, I am working around the monster thing_hate tid targeting overload (before spawning allies). So far, it works. I have to test it out later and then reupload it. See the consistency after ticking off the baddies (use with monster combo)? Gosh, I tested this shit, am tired. Good enough for me. Will look for any id in the team deathmatch game, I don't think it's allowed. Thought it will be easy breezy. Better than making class-based teams, in which sometimes different classes can be in the same team anyways. Well, need to take a break...zzz.

?
(not really complete due to testing of its monster counterpart so it won't be done yet due to repetition)
duke_nukem_3d_ally_pig_cop_items_acs_enter_scriptv00.wad
diablo_ally_hero_items_acs_enter_scriptv04.wad
?

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:11 am
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Okay, so I updated the projects to online friendliness (some of them renamed, so they will take about a week or so [but if you know where to look, you can start playing it]). Now, I just need to do/try a team deathmatch thing, since the hatee tid is only one value...

---

Oh, I think the music crapped out on the last project...
Might fix. Hard to do on sequence format... might as well mp3 it.
aciddrea => aciddr_e
fuck, might remove the music because space, is space.

Might as well printscreen some images, but it's a fucking customs. Then, I used Durandal on the UESC ally project.

eh... some undesirable gameplay balances are set. To reset, compile, for the custom marathon monsters combo for thematic fit.

Awaiting for changes...
Still testing pfhor burst enforcer demo (right now, it's ripper and atomic bomb thingie! [gotta smack down painless robots! {SO ATOMIC, SO ISLAMIC! xD... actually, it's more irradiation than atomic}]), then ship to mass production
APFSEE01; use the comment line change first, then add in the other code
The manju no was also help enforcers position themselves to comfortable combat mode regardless of what leg is preferred.
APBE AAAAAAA 0 A_Chase ("Missile","Missile",CHF_NIGHTMAREFAST|CHF_DONTMOVE)
APBE BBBBBBB 0 A_Chase ("Missile","Missile",CHF_NIGHTMAREFAST|CHF_DONTMOVE)
//APBE A 0 A_JumpIfTargetInLOS (3,270.0,JLOSF_DEADNOJUMP,0.0,0.0)
APBE AAAAAAA 0 A_Chase ("Missile","Missile",CHF_NIGHTMAREFAST|CHF_DONTMOVE)
/*
APBE A 0 A_Jump (128,"Missile")
APBE A 14 A_Chase ("Missile","Missile",CHF_NIGHTMAREFAST)
APBE A 0 HealThing (4.0)
Goto See2
*/
APBE CCCCCCC 0 A_Chase ("Missile","Missile",CHF_NIGHTMAREFAST|CHF_DONTMOVE)

Link
Alexander Zhelanov - Heroic Minority

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:05 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Ah, I finally did it, I fixed the phfor arsenals to better fit their forces. Much much better!
Team deathmatch, you say? Sorry, that be for another day, if ever. Happy holidays or whatevers.

What we looking for?
-Pfhor Burst Enforcer
An officer of irradiation, it shoots a molecule projectile that bursts into particle projectiles. The particles might creep into the target, where it might form into molecule, where the cycle repeats itself again. The creep projectiles will follow the target, even after death, corroding until it dissipates. Good for one target, and the close radius around it.

-Pfhor Sentry Enforcer
An officer of sentries, its shoots out a stream of ripper projectiles. The stream being a direct attack of considerable respect. The deployed sentries are of even greater respect. They will detect for target at a indefinite tic duration, where they will shoot as many normal projectiles as much as they can repeat fire. Good for multiple targets, and any visible range around it.

-Interface Images
Proper title images were placed into the 3 custom marathon projects. Conbacks, interpics, flats, and selectors where appropriate.

-Music?
No, no music for the pfhor allies project so it's easy loading. Less bells and whistles (which didn't work out too well), more action in space. Actually, I do got some spacey music, but this is marathon anyways.

===

If anyone said there is a comparison between even just Tycho and Shodan, the wiser and more patient wins. Although kind of ironic since Marathon is about 200 years later with teleport, time, and space stuff. I must say that technological advances between the dates are too close. It could have been a fair enough start. I bet you that maybe Shodan was the predecessor before Traxus IV? Hell, Thoth was much older than that so what gives? Nevertheless, the Marathon AIs would be a bit more powerful and human than the human made Shodan (she lacked expansion and was not patient enough).

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:08 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next