Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 [ZDoom_Mod/Release/SFW] Gate Watcher BF Plutonia 2 v05 
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post [ZDoom_Mod/Release/SFW] Gate Watcher BF Plutonia 2 v05
The Gate Watcher is the next final boss (after the Icon of Sin) to be given additional powers.
This wad allows the Gate Watcher to personally attempt to grill your ass. In addition, spawn of sin monsters might be summoned to chase any player down. If you got questions/comments, ask on this thread. Yes, the parent/child relationship script between bossbrain, sin_eye, and firey_breath classes is still under development.

Gate Watcher Boss Fight for Plutonia 2:
https://archive.org/download/gate_watch ... ia2v05.wad

Roster List:
Spoiler: show
I didn't made a monster roster for gate watcher boss fight for plutonia 2 before, but it would be better if I had this for last (besides the iwad map testing). It's best to do the intermission cast block last, where I can finally round up the monsters to be present in the game. Yes, it's a lame marketing move amidst @ first post. The wad is about monsters, so obviously, I should present the monsters. However, the list becomes more informative and detailed @ best. Best of all, I don't really have to go back and update stuff and lalala.

Gate Watcher
n/a

I'll tell you something, this Gate Watcher is not the same one, it can breathe fire and mini copies of Icon of Sin out of its eyes. Watch out, those copies can block projectiles and bullets aimed for the BossBrain. Good thing that boss energy leak drops in useful plasma ammo. Use it. When defeated, it ends the fight and good thing for that. Thank God for that. You are already facing a fucking swarm of these fucking maggots. Might as well be the endgame from there.

Screenshots:
+v03
Gate Watcher flaming on top.

Smooth flaming.

Trapped like a rat in a corner.

Alas.

Stay Puft! jk lol

Notes + Standard:
+Full requirements:
-ZDoom v2.7.0+ (just for maintaining updated code, of course v2.6.1 was necessary)
-Plutonia 2 pwad link
-Plutonia iwad

+Stuff for show-and-tell:
-Reading off the map coordinates is essential to make the spawned actors sit in the right place. Getting a acceptable coordinate could take a while. The SXF_ABSOLUTEPOSITION flag for the A_SpawnItemEx statment makes that calling actor/object to become the origin coordinate for the spawn actor. Use the map coordinate of both actor and bossbrain to determine and input distance.
-Unlike the Icon of Sin, the Gate Watcher uses 3d face popups, which interfered w/ my original design.
-I haven't really pass this map w/o cheats yet. The original map was hard enough. The current modification might make it easier.
-Watch the flames
-Watch the spawns (but kill some in case you want a random drop)

+Stuff to yet do:
-n/a

+Stuff currently in progress:
-n/a

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Sun May 14, 2017 1:28 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]