Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Slumbering Zombie FPSs can be Fucking Boring! 
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Slumbering Zombie FPSs can be Fucking Boring!
Damn, while trying to get my roster/screenshot images to another host, I chanced to find a slow slumbering zombies mod edit (not really a game, but it counts). I tweaked it enough to become more solid/nonsolid, group id hating, and possibly self-resurrective (with random wait time). I also let all remaining humans to be friendly and melee avoidant as much as possible. Dead humans automatically become zombies.

The first level was cool. You start in the tv studio. Some dudes are gunning down fucking zombies, but it's true that zombies might get back to the fight. Eventually, a few successful swipes would slowly kill our human friend. Sad. Of yeah, the corpses might pop out as zombies under your feet if you are not careful. You have been warned! I had to navigate a maze of tunnels, trying to clear a path for all time. If I knew I am being surrounded, I do what I can to really a spacious area. In these areas, I strafe dance round the mob. Streams of zombies slowly enter the room from every entry. It was fucking grind hell! Not too scary, but it's another gaming experience. Yes, zombies do nimble at my fucking health and definitely eating away my ammo. I would be left with only one type left after crush the crowd's skull. It was not Norse (Vanir-Æsir) Ragnarök days (much more action [down comes the axe! {link}], diverse set of monster stuff, almost like Greek mythos huh?), but it was certainly a timed test of will and determination. I would check which entry is more spacious, then it's tranversing time. Apparently, zombies are everywhere and I truly feel the dismay as they try to get back up. At the end of the level, zombies were closing in onto me. I did not get to kill them like in the original mod. My equipment is nearly exhausted My only option was to reach the exit.

Second level is an apartment raid full of zombos. I have to run and gun my ass across the hallways, stairs, and floors. Call it mountain ordeal. Sometimes, I have to check on each room to get material. I have only made with enough powerup items to pass the level. Was quite a James Bond 007 thrill.

Third level is what killed me by boredom. It was a open park. Zombies are around and I can just run away without fear of harm. Just looking at a few buildings, but the zoms are quite distraction. Yeah, it's like mmorpg grindo, but extremely tedious. More tedious than real life activities for god's sake!

Judging from my recent gaming experience, games with slumbering zombies just suck. Maybe, it's good as a mix of monsters, but by itself, nay. Waste of time and fun. Don't do.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
Spoiler: show
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:44 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]