Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Tifa Lockhart (Non-Canonial) Spin-Offs/Similarities? 
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Tifa Lockhart (Non-Canonial) Spin-Offs/Similarities?
While the Final Fantasy series had gotten its earlier 1 to 6 fanboys, the 7th is a major visual upgrade that caters more to eye candy rather than visual texts. Of course, I hadn't forgotten the old skool rpg textures and sprites, of course. Yes, if you actually do spend your time (eternity) on it, your visual output should improve to mah perfection. Yes, in gameplay, you do spend your fucking time fucking walking around, grinding, and backtracking to heal like shit. It also feels like realism or those fucking 1 hit kill arcades, you know what I mean?

I dunno why, but that Aerias girl gets the pick as favorite girl? I'm sure that it's just a visual modeling standard so Tifa and tits gets the 1st place hands down. It must be some misplaced sense of governance.

Anyways, here are the typically non-canons or similarities! I doubt that they can bring a good product in the mangaquase sense. Still, if the specific situation arises, it is understandable. I believe they are of the frustrating (unplayable) arcade category. Very frustrating indeed.
Spoiler: show
Tifatan X ティファタンX
A fighting game where you are Tifa, and must fight off pervs.
Settings based off of Spartan X, seriously, it's going to be a thumb masher.
If you want the pictures, I am sure you will find them somewhere
ARCADE, DON'T PLAY

Link

AVALANCHE Gameplay Footage
A FREE FFVII game, where you get to star as Tifa Lockhart herself!
Journey into a personal main/side Mario N64 or Tomb Raider quest, where you train your ass to reach the ending of FFVII!
Seriously, this is another thumb masher (especially for secret items; infinite heal item stands on top of the sanctuary pillar; there's a secret axe somewhere... an area above and between the pillars! [config required, 512x384 is the minimal read resolution, otherwise, lower is for farming/combat purposes {no, the walkthroughs and secrets are lost from the web so I post the secrets here}]), but not too old skool repetitive (backtracking to heal). Holding the target lock button actually activates the skill mode (just remember to subsequently press the directional and skill buttons accordingly [wouldn't help your butt though if you don't remember to jump out of danger, running around for a space to catch a breather {heal}]). You be bored by the montony.
You can play this in software render, but you need to tweak the config for smoother gameplay.
[strike]Otherwise, it's a bit of visual improvement (not too blocky).
Hell, if I can import the 3d model to doom, yes, well, maybe.
Might contact the guy since he had been dabbling with a bit of doom.[strike]
Might contact the guy since he had been dabbling platforms with it.
FUCK THE INTRO, IT'S STILL (TOO) ARCADE, DON'T PLAY

Link

SiNiSistar Kessaria Cathedrale END
A half zelda half castlevania game?

Link

[Action] Closed Area Block-Z Part 3 ENDING
Arcade fighting game, but surely manga aesthetics!
I RATHER WATCH AND PLAY THIS

Link

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:05 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]