Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 "Nothing special" VN, game variant like of "Misery" movie =] 
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post "Nothing special" VN, game variant like of "Misery" movie =]
I could mention a download, but it's technically a good start of a re-adaptation of the Misery novel by novelist Stephen King and Misery movie by filmmaker Robert Reiner. The difference is that it's a manga format, but the text and story also holds out to reach the internet age of today. And when you think that a certain Annie Wilkes character is only expected in the rural seclusion. I'm glad that the original story can adapt to the times!

When I was a kid, I watched a bit of Misery on the television. Man, it was a fucking compelling story! Something I could probably relate to! No doubt it was a fucking award winner. There's something relatively human and monstrous about the characters. People can just identify with such psychiatry! :)

It's like Paul Sheldon have to be Jesus in the den of lions and Sheherezade from One Thousand and One Nights. Epic stories of human civilization passed down from generation to generation. Just a epic tale of struggle, like those kidnapped stories of legend. We can talk about damsels in distress (or in this case, psychotic euphoria), Odyssey's imprisonment under the Cyclops and Circe, or any epic tales regarding imprisonment. Anne Wilkes is obviously a symbol identified with Jud,captors, serial killers, love-envy conflict, and basically a character to act as the obstacle to the major goal at hand.

In the Nothing special VN, the 'fan'/envious girl is actually pretty shapely compared to the original character counterpart. Her hair style, manners, and demeanor, denotes an attempt of childish innocence and stubborn denial. Despite deceptive words, one can see the body poses hint of a internal conflict within. Even eyes said as window to soul, spells a unique blue and green contrasting composition. A clash of morality between the blue eyes wifely/motherly calmness/serenity symbol and William Shakespeare's green eyes envy symbol. The eye lashes denotes a thick and bold emphasis to the eyes or is supposedly some non-gentry or less than sociable communication. Still, the madness of the Roman Colosseum engulfs all in the pit of celebrity status, fame, vain glory, and hubris/arrogance. In this gladiatorial arena of show business, it could be a messy contention enough for John Milton's Paradise Lost.

I end this post, that while these stories are false, one must consider the influence of its content, only to see some truths, whether absolute or relative, in them.

---

And of course, the source to the material. Yes, I finally finish the romp, short length, but at least kept realistic enough.

https://pempille.itch.io/nothing-special

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
Spoiler: show
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Sun May 29, 2022 9:09 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]