Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Ikazuchi no Senshi Raidi and Lightning Warrior Raidy series 
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Ikazuchi no Senshi Raidi and Lightning Warrior Raidy series
I technically don't go for rpgs, but I do make exceptions where the right amount of quality and quantity investment sounds off right.

Yes, we are talking about the Ikazuchi no Senshi Raidi and Lightning Warrior Raidy series. Hailing back from the PC-98 days, it's a bit subpar in graphics development. Some game titles can excel the standard during the time, while others may have to put up in compensation in other aspects of game development. Quite frankly, the first person perspective is alright with me. Plus, there are remakes that gives the graphics the attention to better details. Usually, business and development can go down, but it could be quite the surprise to find old titles actually in improved states.

Off-topic. What about top-down view? No can do. Mini avatars have the potential to defile the optimal capabilities of graphics development. Yes, while mini size does have its place, particularly in chess type games and arcade/rpg world exploration, I think that its frame would find little use elsewhere. It's typically a balance thing, where graphics and other departments need to fulfill tasks under the constraint of a tight budget and schedule. A working standard utilization would require development in a rogue-like/strategy/arcade/rpg design, but it needs to find a balance between immersion and boredom. Yes, rpg walking/grinding in the world can be boring, but sometimes, it's a must considering the unexpected difficulty curve to rise up with block to backtracking. You know, it's one of those rpg twists whatthefuck whatthefuck? Yes, I would nag about the balance again, but its analysis would mean nothing if assessment isn't taken into consideration.

Yes, it's true that I haven't been a avid fan of these titles. I can only go so far as visual details. Besides, I am looking for full body scale for rpg, visual novels, and fps use. Fair use too. Given the themes relating to Rusty (female version of Castlevania in terms of heroine story [in fact, spiritual successor? Well, it ain't so horror and Rusty does have unique monster/character designs]), Dragon Pink: The White Caste (rpg with female humanoid than bestiary monsters [in fact, that's like it, but less savage and more comical]), Briganty (arcade game [the steamy hentai/sex scenes are similar in context]), Monster Girls Quest/Monster Girls Encyclopedia (rpg and visual novel instance, but the monsters in Ikazuchi no Senshi Raidi and Lightning Warrior Raidy series are more humanoid looking; still if it looks good, it looks good [quite true in the remakes]), and finally Dragon Knight series and remakes (Knights of Xentar included [male version of Ikazuchi no Senshi Raidi and Lightning Warrior Raidy series, but cut-scenes at least better; still, the remake surpasses; Dragon Knight series does have that 16 bit visual quality though, good for the software at that time *shrugs*]).

Anyways, here are the screenshots:

+Ikazuchi no Senshi Raidi

+Ikazuchi no Senshi Raidi 2

+Lightning Warrior Raidy

+Lightning Warrior Raidy 2

+Lightning Warrior Raidy 3

+Lightning Warrior Raidy 3.5
No ready images just yet.

---

Eh, I probably should ask the company to make the full body scale sprite set. Probably.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
Spoiler: show
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:12 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]