Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Ultimate Knight Windom XP, something sucks about it 
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Ultimate Knight Windom XP, something sucks about it
It's a shareware free game about giant japanese style robots kicking each other's ass. The theme also catches on the OS corporate branding wars as a joke too. That's nice and all. There are game types to choose from. There's survival, where a team must beat down other teams to lower its team bar. Last bar standing wins. There's a team battle. There's no score, but quite frankly, one team must beat down the other team more than getting beat down. There's team blitz battle. A team ship flies around the map, the opposing team must beat down that enemy ship. Oh, the ship does spawn more robots so eventually there's a fucking lag build up. The author should have provide more options while implementing lag limits.

I really like the design of the robots, it's quirky in its own unique way. However, access to the robots is not going to happen!
If you want to play the other robot classes, you have to go arcade type session. It would be a gauntlet. Even then after winning, your progress will not be saved! At least for linux operation, the game does not save progress. What the hell is that? What about the variety, the robo chicks (lol)? I would have pique interest in porting the models to a sprite set, or even in rotoscope vision. Of course, I meant to use as mod. This game is now considered free, but there is no modding community to be found. I'm pretty sure that stylized fighting animation is one heaping lump of shit to work on. I have gone off the rails from doom modding though.

I rather just annoy the Windom modding community to get something done for me. However, the animation is so complicated that robo girl with flowing hair from any degree, is base of 3d modeling.

Does Ultimate Knight Windom SV, the next title, gets any better? I supposed so, but progress has halted. It's pretty much the same thing, judging from the demo. Higher graphical requirements though!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
Spoiler: show
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:14 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]