OHAITHAR 
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Arcade Corps
Post OHAITHAR
HEY THERE PERSON ON THE INTERNET.
I AM SOMEBODY ELSE. I AM ALWAYS SOMEBODY ELSE, NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS!

TIME FOR LONG, BORING, AND DRAWN OUT SENTENCES ABOUT MYSELF (as well as the end of all caps)!~

I greatly enjoy Ragnarok Online. Especially the private server Talis-RO, because bag, it is swell. I also run with the Speakonia Community if the previous sentence didn't indicate such (though, not surprising since that community doesn't get much publicity). I'm a Gemini, and basically came here because I love hentai and Slutty McSlut, best waifu 1999-Present. I also enjoy golf, basketball, and bowling. Not out of burning passion for the sports, but just for fun. If I had to pick a favourite anime, it would be "Shuffle!" since I'm pretty much a die hard fan of that series. Although, I do put Katawa Shoujo up there as a visual novel I love, possibly more than the other.

Physically speaking, I might have something in the left frontal lobe of my brain (maybe fork shaped, but unlikely), and I've been a type-1 Diabetic since grade three. No, I'm not overweight. In fact, quite the contrary, I have trouble bringing my weight up (muscle mass or otherwise), but I'm at the rough average. Oh, and yes, I've come to terms with both conditions (head and Diabetes), so no worries.

I don't have much else to add. Feel free to chat me up, ask questions, ask for tarot readings. I do em for free, as long as you're cool with getting a reading from a novice guy (two years experience).

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:57 pm
Profile WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Re: OHAITHAR
whalecum thar strainj00r!

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:05 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Thank, I hads me some dindins
It was the gud :>

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:20 pm
Profile WWW
Glitchy
Glitchy

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: פlᴉʇɔɥʎ¿¡Crime Squad
Post GREETINGS MORTAL.
Wow, a normal introduction that doesn't make me hate the guy. Welcome.

Oh fuck off

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:04 pm
Profile E-mail
Lord Cumdrops
Lord Cumdrops

Cash on hand:
Group: Gurren Doujin Brigade
Oh fuck and holy shit. A new member that actually makes me feel like responding properly to their introduction topic. Being a die-hard shuffle fan just won me over big time. Hello, I am FHs current observing Visual Novel Hunter(When I feel like it, mind you.) and gamer not-so-extra-ordinaire-just-play-them-alot (although I do have quite the skill in RPGs and fighting games.).

:REESE

Something tells me we might get along just fine, or that we will cross that border of a single difference making us mortal enemies.

Welcome, and enjoy your stay.

PS: Speaking of Shuffle!............. Nerine and Shigure are my favorites ;P I've played the Visual Novel and watched the anime plenty 'o times, with the visual novel winning with 1 run atm.

Spoiler: show

1 pcs.

Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:05 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
oh new guy im sure i will like him although i was concerned when i saw the gemini bit and and really disappointed when i saw the tarrot readings

oh well if i can put up with purples sex life and get along with him fine i can put up with your fortune telling bullshit welcome to forkheads i look forward to seeing you around

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:30 am
Profile E-mail
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:

Bank:
LordofFlames wrote:
... Speaking of Shuffle!............. Nerine and Shigure are my favorites ;P I've played the Visual Novel and watched the anime plenty 'o times, with the visual novel winning with 1 run atm.

Sweet.~ I think Sakura Yae from Really? Really! and Essence+ would be my fav (felt like I could connect to her the most). If I had to pick from the first game, though, I think Lisianthus or Nerine.

---------------------------------

tuypo1 wrote:
... i can put up with your fortune telling bullshit welcome to forkheads i look forward to seeing you around

lol No worries, I'm not religious about it. Just stuff that I do. :>

As for the others who also posted that I didn't have a specific reply to, thank for tha welcom.~ I look forward to posting in the near future. ^^ I was actually quite worried I was typing too much since I checked some of the other intros before typing my own. LOL

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:16 am
Profile WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Welcome to forkheads!

4 pcs.

Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:23 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Glitchy
Glitchy

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: פlᴉʇɔɥʎ¿¡Crime Squad
We don't care how much you type. Even none at all. We actually need more though.

Oh fuck off

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:14 am
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
SomebodyElse wrote:
LordofFlames wrote:
... Speaking of Shuffle!............. Nerine and Shigure are my favorites ;P I've played the Visual Novel and watched the anime plenty 'o times, with the visual novel winning with 1 run atm.

Sweet.~ I think Sakura Yae from Really? Really! and Essence+ would be my fav (felt like I could connect to her the most). If I had to pick from the first game, though, I think Lisianthus or Nerine.

tuypo1 wrote:
... i can put up with your fortune telling bullshit welcome to forkheads i look forward to seeing you around

lol No worries, I'm not religious about it. Just stuff that I do. :>

As for the others who also posted that I didn't have a specific reply to, thank for tha welcom.~ I look forward to posting in the near future. ^^ I was actually quite worried I was typing too much since I checked some of the other intros before typing my own. LOL

fair enough enjoy your stay

your here forever

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:31 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Moar is always fine.

4 pcs.

Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:31 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Lord Cumdrops
Lord Cumdrops

Cash on hand:
SomebodyElse wrote:
LordofFlames wrote:

I'm holding off with the Essence+ version. I somewhat understand spoken japanese, but not enough, and am too lazy to learn written. I know how to use translation programs, but I'd rather wait for a proper fan patch or official release in the west, by mangagamer or the like. I have loosely read the story about it and it is something I'm looking forward to. :REESE Now tell me, what more VNs do you like? :3

1 pcs.

Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:10 am
Profile E-mail
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:

Bank:
LordofFlames wrote:
SomebodyElse wrote:
LordofFlames wrote:

I'm holding off with the Essence+ version. I somewhat understand spoken japanese, but not enough, and am too lazy to learn written. I know how to use translation programs, but I'd rather wait for a proper fan patch or official release in the west, by mangagamer or the like. I have loosely read the story about it and it is something I'm looking forward to. :REESE Now tell me, what more VNs do you like? :3

I know some of written and spoken, myself. Though, admittedly, I am limited as I don't get to use the language often, plus I tend to trip over new/unfamiliar kanji characters.

Of the Shuffle Series, my overall progress in each is...
Shuffle! (Game): Complete
Shuffle! (Anime): Watched S1 and S2. Complete.
Shuffle! On the Stage: Never played. (Though, arguable because of Essence+.)
Shuffle! Essence+: Complete
Shuffle! Tick! Tack!: Complete
Shuffle! Really? Really!: Complete
Shuffle! Love Rainbow: Never played. (Wants to really really bad.)

As for other visual novels I like, I know I can name a few off the top of my head...

Katawa Shoujo. I think this one gives Shuffle! a good run for its money, with Hanako being my favourite girl. I stopped after Hanako though because I just CAN'T play the other routes after her. I have watched the Katawa Seiyū voice overs up to the most recent video as well. I do like one particular girl, but she only has a design and no in-depth story since she was used for a KS2 April Fools joke.

There's also Canvas 2 (haven't played the first). Watched the anime and played the game 100%. Takeuchi and Fujinami are the favourites of that game. I haven't played this one in a while, though, and it seems like some reviews are harsh on the anime. Overall, though, not a bad anime/game, but I won't praise it too much.

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Watashi no Ouji-sama (also known simply as Hanabira 2) was quite memorable. Mostly because it was the only one that was strictly of the yuri genre that I can immediately recall playing. It was also memorable because of how quickly the H scenes rolled in LOL. I have only played this particular installment in the series.

Obviously played the Sex Kitten games if that counts, but that's a given, I think, probably, most likely. Slutty McSlut is awesome.

But yeah, those are the ones I can name off immediately. Also, more thanks to those who replied to the thread as well. If my sister leaves early enough (she's coming over to play SSBU) I'll try and put in some other posts. ^v^

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:37 pm
Profile WWW
Lord Cumdrops
Lord Cumdrops

Cash on hand:
SomebodyElse wrote:
LordofFlames wrote:
SomebodyElse wrote:
LordofFlames wrote:

I know some of written and spoken, myself. Though, admittedly, I am limited as I don't get to use the language often, plus I tend to trip over new/unfamiliar kanji characters.

As for other visual novels I like, I know I can name a few off the top of my head...

Katawa Shoujo. I think this one gives Shuffle! a good run for its money, with Hanako being my favourite girl. I stopped after Hanako though because I just CAN'T play the other routes after her. I have watched the Katawa Seiyū voice overs up to the most recent video as well. I do like one particular girl, but she only has a design and no in-depth story since she was used for a KS2 April Fools joke.

There's also Canvas 2 (haven't played the first). Watched the anime and played the game 100%. Takeuchi and Fujinami are the favourites of that game. I haven't played this one in a while, though, and it seems like some reviews are harsh on the anime. Overall, though, not a bad anime/game, but I won't praise it too much.

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Watashi no Ouji-sama (also known simply as Hanabira 2) was quite memorable. Mostly because it was the only one that was strictly of the yuri genre that I can immediately recall playing. It was also memorable because of how quickly the H scenes rolled in LOL. I have only played this particular installment in the series.

Obviously played the Sex Kitten games if that counts, but that's a given, I think, probably, most likely. Slutty McSlut is awesome.

But yeah, those are the ones I can name off immediately. Also, more thanks to those who replied to the thread as well. If my sister leaves early enough (she's coming over to play SSBU) I'll try and put in some other posts. ^v^

Decided to put the quotes in spoilers for simplicities sake :)

I have played Katawa Shoujo, all of the routes except for Eri was it? The running girl. Rin is my absolute favorite. I wish I could've actually had been Hisao on
that sunny field, because seriously I understood alot of what she was saying, wich Hisao claimed no person could decipher. Her self-imposed mystery draws me in.

Canvas..... never really pulled me in. I play alot of VNs, so I might give it a shot one day, but today is not that day.

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo-series. Tried a few of them, and they were decent, definately. But yuri only works in certain ways. I prefer the more tame version of Shoujo Ai, like in Strawberry Panic the anime. :)

I've been around FH since before it was a proper forum, so I've played alot of the games from here ;P Sex Kitten is no exception :) And having known Yom for quite some time, I also helped with alot of the later years titles (read help as: Giving ideas, occasional beta-testing, morale and motivation).

You probably have played more than you can remember, but I recommend Snow Sakura for you since it is very soft just like shuffle, but still has some serious elements. But if we paint on a little more dark on it, I recommend Yume Miru Kusuri, A Drug that makes you Dream. Has only three routes, but brings up heavy problems in modern society. Interpersonal, Bullying and Drugs.

We can go even darker than that if you want, but I'm not going there until I know you better :D :REESE

1 pcs.

Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:53 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:

Bank:
LordofFlames wrote:
SomebodyElse wrote:
LordofFlames wrote:
SomebodyElse wrote:
LordofFlames wrote:

Decided to put the quotes in spoilers for simplicities sake :)

I have played Katawa Shoujo, all of the routes except for Eri was it? The running girl. Rin is my absolute favorite. I wish I could've actually had been Hisao on that sunny field, because seriously I understood alot of what she was saying, wich Hisao claimed no person could decipher. Her self-imposed mystery draws me in.

Canvas..... never really pulled me in. I play alot of VNs, so I might give it a shot one day, but today is not that day.

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo-series. Tried a few of them, and they were decent, definately. But yuri only works in certain ways. I prefer the more tame version of Shoujo Ai, like in Strawberry Panic the anime. :)

I've been around FH since before it was a proper forum, so I've played alot of the games from here ;P Sex Kitten is no exception :) And having known Yom for quite some time, I also helped with alot of the later years titles (read help as: Giving ideas, occasional beta-testing, morale and motivation).

You probably have played more than you can remember, but I recommend Snow Sakura for you since it is very soft just like shuffle, but still has some serious elements. But if we paint on a little more dark on it, I recommend Yume Miru Kusuri, A Drug that makes you Dream. Has only three routes, but brings up heavy problems in modern society. Interpersonal, Bullying and Drugs.

We can go even darker than that if you want, but I'm not going there until I know you better :D :REESE

*Goes and downloads the first game recommended.*
You got it! I'll check out the other one, too. :awesome

I should prolly start the routes of other characters in KS for sure tho. LOL *Tries to but never does because of enormous metaphorical/literal boner for Hanako. Q_Q*

I'll also check out Strawberry Panic because wynaut. :)

EDIT: WOOPS! Hit submit on accident. Fixed spoiler thing.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:56 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next