Reply to topic  [ 575 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 39  Next
 Chronicles of Jungalore: Rise of Dragons 
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Arcade Corps
Post Re: Chronicles of Jungalore Main RP Thread
((I put in a new update. Here's your download link.

This one has some minor issues that I realized like, a minute after uploading. So apply this if you want, it'll be there next update.

Chronicles of Jungalore/Battle/Statuses.txt

Status Apply % Bonus = (Base Atk + Base Matk) / 100
Status Resist % Bonus = (Base Def + Base Mdef) / 100

Other than that, keep on enjoying the game!))

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:52 am
Profile WWW
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
Using the enemy's disarrayed formation to her advantage, she slipped out from behind Mikkael and fired off her readied Airshot at the reptal bandit who was reaching for his weapon - a spiked club that still bore the grisly deitrus of its last kill.

She didn't use a foci this time. If she was to become a skilled mage, she would have to stop depending on them eventually - now seemed like a good time to start.

The distance softened the blow somewhat, but it still hit like a good fist, square in the already unbalanced bandit's face, making him spin in the air once before landing flat in his face.

Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:16 pm
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:

Bank:
For almost no reason at all, Timmy felt a strong urge to hum the underground theme of Super Mario Bros. He thought to himself, "Hey, maybe dumb rich people drop coins or other valuables down there."

After ensuring no one was looking, he removed the sewer cap and climbed down as quickly as possible.

Link

Timmy begins to walk and comment on the scent, "DAMNIT! It smells like carrots, throw-up, cat piss, and death!" However, as he approached an archway, he heard a faint screech and looked up. His eyes widened and his face grew pale, and he began to stutter.

"A b-b-b-b-b-BAT!"

Timmy was always terrified of bats ever since he saw one at the age of four. Almost as if the bat recognized it was being noticed, it flew directly at him. Timmy takes a swing at it as it closes in!

(2(2 * 46)) = 184 Damage!

Timmy's Will: 185

Bat's Life: 0
Drops: 10 Legens

As the bat falls to the ground, Timmy shouts at the top of his lungs, "DIE YOU WINGED FURRY BEAST OF HELL!" Feeling very confident with himself, Timmy begins to moonwalk through a portion of the sewer while also singing "Bad" by Michael Jackson.

As Timmy was nearing the chorus of the first verse, he felt himself trip over something small and made of metal. As his head made contact with the hard sewer concrete, he shouted, "SON OF A GODLESS, NIGRESS WHORE!"

He found ten strange coins laying on the ground. Since he was in no real hurry, and because making jokes of everything he passed made the trip more enjoyable, as he picked up each individual coin he exclaimed, "Hey, a piece of money!"

Almost as if the universe was telling him "Timmy, you're a moron." a rat, one of the other animals Timmy was afraid of, scurried towards him and hissed. With a quick reflex, he swung at the small creature.

Timmy's Will: 170

Rat's HP: 116

The rat turns around and bites Timmy in the arm, but Timmy dodges the attack swiftly.

As he dodges the rat's bite, he thought to himself, "Wow, the animals are almost as dumb as the people here." He takes a quick stab at the rat.

(2 * 46)) = 92 Damage!

Timmy's Will: 170

Rat's HP: 24

He delivers the final blow to the rat saying in a Mickey Mouse voice, "OH, EAT A DICK, HOHO!"

Drops: 40 Legens
Timmy smiled to himself, "Hey, this is almost as fun as shooting shit back home."

He walked about a foot further and a strange water creature rose up from the ground. With a confident smirk, Timmy remarked, "Sup, H 2 Ho?"

Then he sliced it in half.

Total Drops: 55 Legens.

As the Aqua Morpho dies, and becomes ordinary water, it became absorbed into a strange plant that edged its way towards Timmy. With the same confident grin, he also remarked, "I haven't had a good salad in months."

Timmy mustered his strength and cut deep into the Lumen Plant Trap.

Timmy's Will: 155

LPT's Life: 416

The Lumen Plant Trap rears its head and lashes out at Timmy with prickled vines. As they hit him, Timmy shouts, "OW! Daddy likes it rough!"

Damage: 80 - 56 = 24

Timmy's Life: 476

LPT's Life: 416

Timmy strikes at the head!

Damage: 92

Timmy's Life: 476

LPT's Life: 324

The plant trap prepares a biting attack and latches onto Timmy's shoulder! He shouts at the top of his lungs, "AH! DAMNIT! YOU'RE MOVING A LITTLE TOO FAST SWEATHEART, YOU GOTTA BUY ME DINNER FIRST BEFORE YOU START WITH THAT SHIT!"

Damage: 24

Timmy's Life: 452

LPT's Life: 324

Timmy cuts at the stem of the plant trap dealing some serious damage!

Damage: 184

Timmy's Life: 452
Timmy's Will: 140

LPT's Life: 140

The plant trap releases its grim and decides to choke Timmy by the neck with its powerful vines. Timmy realizes he's slowly losing oxygen, but keeps his confident smile as he says, "Harder you veggie whore... HARDER!"

Timmy's Life: 428

LPT's Life: 140

He slices through one of the vines, releasing its grip.

Damage: 92

Timmy's Life: 428

LPT's Life: 48

With what little strength the plant trap has left, it uses its remaining vine to whip Timmy. He simply responds with, "You hit like a TOMATO!"

Timmy's Life: 404

LPT's Life: 48

He runs the blade through the plant's head and says, "Sorry, I think we should see other people."

Total Drops: 185 Legens, 1 Shiny Leaf, 1 Charred Wood

As he picks the piece of charred wood, he jokingly states, "A memento of our time together, I shall cherish it forever!... Or until I need money."

As he walks further down the sewer, Timmy contemplates on whether or not anyone has heard his monologue. No sooner as the thought escapes his mind, someone shouts, "HEY, SHUT THE FUCK UP DOWN THERE!" He responds in kind with, "NO, YOU SHUT UP! I KILLED THREE MONSTERS DOWN HERE, I'M NOT AFRAID TO COME UP THERE AND CHOP YOUR BALLS OFF!"

The man responds with, "OH YEAH!? WELL YOU FUCK PLANTS!" Timmy finishes with, "OH YEAH!? WELL YOU CLEAN UP SHIT FOR A LIVING!"

No response.

Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:45 am
Profile E-mail
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:

Bank:
The two remaining bandits succumb to their pains and both find it hard to make their moves. Mikkael grinsand has Philena supercharge his blade as he makes his way to the titan and beats the giant down vigorously.

(2 * 367) - 45 = 689 Damage!

The titan falls to Mikkael's barrage as he outright stomps down on its skull, crushing it in a single blow! Mikkael turns his gaze to the remaining Bandit who cowers in fear at the display!

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:29 pm
Profile WWW
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Eiryk made his way up the steps and into the magic lab on the third floor. There he saw a few mages working diligently away at their papers. What sorts of theses they could be writing was unknown to Eiryk, as he only had his limited understanding thus far of magic and will. All he could answer was basically done by god. It almost made him wonder if that's why he came here. Nonetheless, he waved the thought by and spotted what appeared to be the sorceress in question. Unsure of whether or not he should go directly to her or not, he simply waited until the rest of the room was free of people.

Then he noted that the girl hadn't moved a muscle for the last half hour. She was asleep with her chin in hand. Taking a sigh, he walked up to her.

"Excuse me."

Link

The girl lazily opened her eyes with a yawn. Wiping the sleep from her eyes, she looked to Eiryk.

"Oh... Sorry, what can I do for you? Do you need to be shown a particular facility? I'm quite busy at the moment and one of the other mages-" The girl looked around and noticed that she was the only one there. Before she spoke again, Eiryk stopped her.

"That won't be necessary. You wouldn't happen to be Aya by chance, would you?"

The girl nodded, "Why yes, did you need me for something?"

Eiryk explained who he was and why he was there, how he came to Vex Vinas to learn more about magic so that he could become an acolyte. Aya nodded her head through all this, listening to what he had to say.

"Well, that's quite the tale. However, as I'm sure the receptionist below had told you, we don't teach to scholars. You'd have better luck inquiring within Cyndar."

"Oh come on..." Eiryk grumbled, "I literally came all this way and was nearly killed in that snowfield."

Aya sighed and looked out the window, "You know how dangerous it gets with the research here? We can't have a novice pose a liability."

"I don't care, I think I can handle myself pretty well in a scrap. Besides, the lady below did say you're looking for apprentices."

"I'm not looking for acolytes though. I'm looking for mages who are thinking of becoming sorcerers like myself." She explained very plainly, now gathering her papers. "I'm sorry, but I can't accept you as an apprentice. If you're becoming a mage and have enough accomplishments to show for it, come back and see us."

As she walked away with her papers held tightly to her chest, Eiryk noted another paper at her desk, an item checklist. Perhaps, he figured, if he could fulfill some of those requirements for her... It just had to work. He jotted down the same list on an extra piece of parchment. If nothing else, he would gain a bit of credibility and Legens.

MINOR QUEST COMPLETED!
NEW QUEST STARTED!

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:42 am
Profile WWW
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
Natsuki stepped away from the fight, nauseous from the sight of so much blood and gore. Her focus wavered as she swallowed down rising bile in her throat as she clutched her cloak closer to herself. Arriving at a large tree now scorched clean from its leaves, she hunkered down against it and got a small potion from her bag. Anything to cure this sensation of grisly vertigo.

From her position, she was barely visible in the undergrowth. Good to know, if more bandits showed up. She was in no condition to stand, let alone fight right now.

Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:05 pm
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
The massive surprise attack had left the bandits blindsided to the foe in their midst now that they had managed to silence the last one before a general alert was sent out.

Of course, if a patrol came across the blood-spattered scape and saw the remnants of their compatriots, the alarm would be raised. Now that they had tangled with them, there would be limited time to escape.

After a cursory inspection to make sure no one was approaching, Yemhelch left Mikkael and Philena to collect any loot while he zeroed in on Natsuki - and in a tone so casual, he sounded like he was having a conversation in a tavern, he leaned over and said "Yo, Natsuki... you allright?"

4 pcs.

Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:11 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
Taking a few breaths to calm herself, she nodded back and stood up.

The battle had ended, and Natsuki figured that if they would stick to not aggroing anyone and everyone they came across, they'd actually get through alive.

Lowering her hood over her eyes, she walked over to Mikkael and Philena.

"So... shall we get going?" she asked, making a significant effort to avoid looking at the splatters here and there.

Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:33 pm
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:

Bank:
With the last bandit writhing in pain on the end of his blade, Mikkael tossed around the drops and Legens before nodding.

"Yes, we're ready. Besides these guys, there should only be a couple more. We can avoid further battles and head straight for the gatekeepers, or we can continue fighting them off and then take on the gatekeepers. The choice is yours."

"Ummm... Mikkael, are you alright? You seem kinda... chilling." Philena asked.

"Ah, apologies, it's just a little difficult to keep a normal tone being covered in blood and all." He replied.

--------------------------------------------------

TOTAL DROPS: 600 Legens

((I'm testing this as a feature coming in update 23, the choice is as follows.

a. Continue the fighting! Doing so will lead to another battle, not necessarily with bandits, as a part of the 10 required kills to reach the floor boss.
b. Skip ahead! Skipping ahead will take you directly to the floor boss by sneaking or otherwise maneuvering through the floor in the safest way possible. You can do this after three kills. Doing so will mean skipping out on the Legens and loot dropped by monsters.

Regardless of your choice, everyone will still get the quest completion for clearing a floor of the Bandit Isles.))

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:16 pm
Profile WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
"Well, causing a ruckus here isn't what we're getting paid for, eh?" Yemhelch sighed as he tried to wipe a bloodspatter off his arm. "So I suppose we should move northwest, make like a tree and leave. Preferably quietly and avoid any conflict."

((Is it absolutely necessary to fight a boss NPC?))

4 pcs.

Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:29 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:

Bank:
((Yes. The new minimum will be three monsters and the boss, which in our case is three Bandit Assassins. However, after 10 kills the boss battle will trigger anyways.

Once we kill them, we're pretty much in Selk.))

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:03 am
Profile WWW
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:

Bank:
((Hello everyone, it's that time again! Download the updated files for Jungalore HERE!

This update has a lot of stuff in it; new titles, new skills, fixes where needed... Good stuff overall. Peasant characters may want to consult the files as soon as possible. Also, characters seeking marriage will gain three new skills.

Dungeons were affected by the new thing I had tested out earlier, so that's cool. Meridian Depths have also been made more difficult.

Lastly, I added to DISC 5 of the OST. So be sure to update those files on your end.

I also added a guide for how to start the RP as some people found all the text documents and such overwhelming or hard to figure out where to start. Thank redragon1997 for this addition. :>

That's it. Happy trails.))

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:55 am
Profile WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:

"Allright, so we have a general agreement - we'll use this as a decoy of sorts and sneak northwest into Selk's boundary." looking around, he made sure that everyone had understood his explanation about sneaking. "Allright, let's go."

*BGM*

Not minutes after they entered the underbrush, they heard panicked shouts from the next bandit patrol who had found the dead bodies of their buddies.

The trees muffled most of their conversation, but bits and pieces floated around, especially the bandits who were high-strung enough.

"I heard rumors! Wild beasts in Frenga Farms!"

"They're coming here too?!"

"What gives?!"

-

Leaving the bandits behind, Yemhelch led the sneaking effort. Unlike walking, this time they kept low in the thick underbrush, moving like snakes through the thick, undisturbed foliage. It was a slow, laborious effort, and Philena looked like she was about to get up, but she kept at it.

YEMHELCH'S SNEAK SKILL HAS IMPROVED TO 1.

After an hour or so, the party found itself at the northwestern edge of the Bandit Isles, and just across was a bridge. A crude guard post had been set up by the bandits, but it was abandoned. Sneaking had been a good call - the guards here must've run to reinforce the search party looking for the 'beasts'.

"So that's why there was a panic in Frenga..." Yom sighed as the party emerged from the underbrush to the bridge. "Good thing we didn't run into one of those, huh?"

4 pcs.

Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:50 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Rookie
Rookie

Cash on hand:
i was here, watching air bender book 3 episode when they teach him how to fire bend etc etc

Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:07 am
Profile E-mail
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:

Bank:
The sun drenched sands stretched out as far as the eye could see. There the party gazed upon the land formally known as the Selkie Desert. A place foreboding in its harshness, yet a wonderous sight nonetheless to those who had never gazed upon its splendor. In the distance over the dunes, one could notice the great sandstone walls protecting the township known as Selk. A home of cutthroats and bandits and villains, and yet also home to the Assassin's Guild, some of the greatest protectors known to Jungalore. It would be about an hour walk there, but without much thought on the matter, Mikkael quickly tossed the rest of the rewards out from the chest he kicked open at the end of the pathways.

Link

BANDIT ISLES COMPLETED
TOTAL LOOT:
-2600 Legens

Yemhelch gained a Quest Level! (Completed: RAIDING THE BANDIT ISLES)
Natsuki gained a Quest Level! (Completed: RAIDING THE BANDIT ISLES)
Mikkael gained a Quest Level! (Party Assist)

"Phew, well, not as spectacular as I'd have liked, but nonetheless, I'm glad we made it. Indeed, it seems that shadows are roaming around that farmland. I wonder if the Black Eagles would be able to harm such creatures, or if those farmers will be able to defend themselves. Of course, they have the Cyndar Knights, but..." Mikkael's voice trailed off and he shook his head, "Regardless, we'd ought to make our way to those Jellyfish. Then we can spend a night in Selk. The guild there should be accommodating."

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:33 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 575 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 39  Next