Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 HOLY SHIT NEWS! #103 
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Holy Shit News Block
Post HOLY SHIT NEWS! #103
Hell-O & Whalecum to the 103rd edition of HSN!

- To start off this edition, Head of the Pentagons "UFO" department, Luis Elizondo quietly had three videos released from Fighter Plane cameras of unknown objects flying *X-Files theme intensifies*. This unknown UFO program costed $22 million out of the Military budget apparently... Is this why there tryna fuck with the Taxes now, to fund our money to goddamn Aliens?!?!

Link

- Speaking of the Trump Tax Reform, the GOP has revealed the finalized form of the bill and people are not happy! The bill mainly focuses on tax cuts for the Wealthy and for Corporations. As for the Middle class? "LOL, NOPE!" As many have said. The cuts will be in effect until 2025. It is expected to pass the GOP dominated House, but in the Senate will be trickier, as Republicans are narrowing down. Trump has said himself that he wanted the bill on his desk by Christmas. Ah, a little Christmas gift, I see. What ever your opinion on it is, I say...... Penis :)

- On a final not about the bill. John "Skeletor" McCain will miss the vote due to complications on Brain Cancer treatment. Get well soon and defeat He-Man!!!

- On more Political shit, Sarah Palin's son was arrested on Domestic Violence Charges. Let's all point and laugh!... AT HIM!!!

- Finally, WWE PPV Clash of Champions has concluded and it was good. I'm not going to spoil much, but what I can say is ZIGGLERGOTAPUSH!!!! There ya go!

This is the madassgamer and I gotta work for Holiday fuck money!!!

Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:57 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Re: HOLY SHIT NEWS! #103
Trump's associates briefed/warned before election. Some reportedly have contacts with Russians. Well, that's that!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:34 pm
Profile WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
RV-007 wrote:
Trump's associates briefed/warned before election. Some reportedly have contacts with Russians. Well, that's that!

you missed the report where the reporter who said that had to be fired because he incorrectly stated that it was before trump was president. Trump was briefed and warned after becoming president. some members had contacts with russians, but not inappropriate contacts and completely unrelated to the DNC hack.

also didn't you read that the "Russian Dossier" that started the investigation was fabricated out of hatred by politically biased FBI officials in an attempt to prevent a Trump election win? didn't you hear that the Dossier itself was written by the Obama justice department on request by these FBI agents?

the whole investigation was originally meant to stop him from winning, but now that he won they are trying to use it to tear apart the whitehouse cabinet to stop anything from getting done. thats not just obscruction of the executive office, that's treason.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:03 am
Profile E-mail
Level 7
Level 7

Cash on hand:

Bank:
joshex wrote:
RV-007 wrote:

you missed the report where the reporter who said that had to be fired because he incorrectly stated that it was before trump was president. Trump was briefed and warned after becoming president. some members had contacts with russians, but not inappropriate contacts and completely unrelated to the DNC hack.

also didn't you read that the "Russian Dossier" that started the investigation was fabricated out of hatred by politically biased FBI officials in an attempt to prevent a Trump election win? didn't you hear that the Dossier itself was written by the Obama justice department on request by these FBI agents?

the whole investigation was originally meant to stop him from winning, but now that he won they are trying to use it to tear apart the whitehouse cabinet to stop anything from getting done. thats not just obscruction of the executive office, that's treason.

cooki: cooki: cooki: cooki: cooki: cooki: cooki:

1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:18 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
https://web.archive.org/web/20060214170 ... -wall.html

Are AT fields are real?

4 pcs.

Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:10 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
joshex wrote:
RV-007 wrote:

Sorry if those news articles bother you. When it comes to FBI, I usually sidestep out of the reticle. If they can investigate, they can investigate. If there's facts, there's no need to investigate, unless there's something juggling the facts. Whether it's false or true, what do I know? In terms of probable sources and citation, I do know that the public announcement was done during the election. Hardly anything before that. I also know that our president decided to rile up a toxic international incident, jeopardizing the country with attraction/exposure to threats; even though he may cover up with a possibility of 'consensual' border discussions, it might not go quietly. There might been other moves that might hinder the governance and the rights/freedoms/services granted/rendered, but that's something held in reserve (for damage control or exposure prevention). Anywhom, we all know that the mysterious electoral college is one factor in selecting Trump; hell, I don't even know how that works. Even more pondering is how he won as party candidate. All I know is that there is certainly what people call it as a retaliation station by yours truly. I am to say that I regret the inability to prevent the offense and the inevitability of the obvious golden rule.

_
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:32 pm
Profile WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
RV-007 wrote:
joshex wrote:
RV-007 wrote:

Sorry if those news articles bother you. When it comes to FBI, I usually sidestep out of the reticle. If they can investigate, they can investigate. If there's facts, there's no need to investigate, unless there's something juggling the facts. Whether it's false or true, what do I know? In terms of probable sources and citation, I do know that the public announcement was done during the election. Hardly anything before that. I also know that our president decided to rile up a toxic international incident, jeopardizing the country with attraction/exposure to threats; even though he may cover up with a possibility of 'consensual' border discussions, it might not go quietly. There might been other moves that might hinder the governance and the rights/freedoms/services granted/rendered, but that's something held in reserve (for damage control or exposure prevention). Anywhom, we all know that the mysterious electoral college is one factor in selecting Trump; hell, I don't even know how that works. Even more pondering is how he won as party candidate. All I know is that there is certainly what people call it as a retaliation station by yours truly. I am to say that I regret the inability to prevent the offense and the inevitability of the obvious golden rule.

the electoral college is meant to protect the viability of our country by giving "votes" to districts of states based on what vital resources they create for the country, texas is oil and gas, louisiana is oil refineries and seafood (shrimp), the middle of the nation is largely our food supply. however now it produces corn for ethanol gas. florida is disney and citrus fruit and alligator leather. New York and California are movies, OSes and phone apps and luxuries and scammers (many of which we can do without and don't need to live, but some bring in international money) so the votes given are proportionate to their contribution to our livelihood as a whole nation. the electoral college is there to make sure that the majority of our PRODUCTION is pleased enough with the way the country is being run to live here and continue working. AKA you don't stress out and fuck over the people who feed you, no matter what it is you want. "the world can survive for millennia without liberalism, but can only survive for 3 days without food, because then you have anarchy."

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:51 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
ACTUAL HOLY SHIT NEWS!
SWFCHAN MIA!

4 pcs.

Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:51 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
HOLY SHIT! Better get those downloads going, fellas!

https://www.pcmag.com/news/358101/amazo ... tion-plans

4 pcs.

Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:18 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Anti-net neutrality law to take effect. This is basically a trust between internet service providers and primarily company sites. So if a ISP decided to favor a certain (commercial) site, it would allow more free access. If a ISP decided to condemn a certain (commercial) site, it would limit/prevent access to its users. That sucks, huh? Well, I do hate this manner of favoritism/cronyism, even though they are just doing it for (mostly, maybe even monopolistic) financial purposes. Damn, do I smell the high tech ads of the skyscraper future? A bit infringing on privacy and sensibility. I hope the situation doesn't become political crackdowns (imagine emergency broadcasting tests of the Cold War), which would be ideally unnecessary.

Another point to the futuro view, homelessness has stricken the American population. Kind of like those 80s films where things go hard, recession hard!

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:44 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Russia-Ukraine standoff. Cold War tensions ensues.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:27 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]