Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 [ZDoom_Mod/WIP/NSFW] Diablo Monsters v52 
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: SULAYMAN'S RING!!! VIGILANTE! KILLER OF SOLICITATION, TEMPTATION, USURPATION, AND COUPS! ^^
Group: Registered users
Post Re: [ZDoom_Mod/WIP/NSFW] Diablo Monsters v52
Okay, I wasted time with a smart/mobile phone online game. I think it's quite good for trying to be the best in the rpg category. Tried it on a bigger client equipment though, still lags because of my unwise indecisions, lol. I believe that it's a game not for kids despite the fact it's a final fantasy revampishness, looks definitely better despite graphics resource requirement being extensive, lol (ff ain't really for baby kids [early pokemon titles] though so yeah...). I wouldn't mind preloading, but more importantly, wished that I could get nab onto some of those media assets. Definitely more than I could imagine. Oh well, it's someone's call anyways.

Technical talk aside, I found some in game things that might be a pet peeve. I think allowing the loaning of other's summon assistance makes the game too easy. However, I do enjoy the benefit of getting some rupies on the side. Good if I don't play for a long time, you get something at least. Draw chance for gains probably too numerous for my taste. Maybe it's like having superb items rain on me once in a while and I'm too used to the drill and grill of roguelikes. No more random monster encounters? Come on, it's fucking good shit, at least per (world/town) click? The combat relies on quest modules, which is okay to me since at least you get your turn rpg combat steam going. You might want to click skip for reruns if you want. Worst spoils than the summon loans or draw item abundance, would be the extra weapons equipment stacking. It's like the ultimate cheat. All you have to do is to equip as much according to the hitpoints and damage rating value. If I could equipment quite a plenty, maybe certain restrictions or have equipment effect so it's not always a simple numbers game? I probably wouldn't mind if the restriction on the three cheats go implemented. That way, I would have probably a more fun time thinking about the frontlines, relying in emphasis of spells, items, equipment switches, and summons. Probably off-topic, I wouldn't mind if the summons became a part of the party rather than being a magic move/attack. I feel the beastmaster/druid/nature in me.

Anyways, I think I'm done until I want a monumental challenge in turn-based rpg front line combat. It's an online game and yes, superior quality needs superior requirements, especially if you deck it out. Okay, now it's back to worm man time after a few days break? Okay... lol.

EDIT (29/03/2018):
-Okay, other than rl aside, it's hell picking up the worm man. Just got thru renaming the sprite image files. Still need to do graphic coordination, audio sound list definition, and coding based on the thorned hulk. Sounds like a ready plan. Might move the thorn hulk to future wide tree actors (thorn creeper added to thin tree actors). Will leave the festering appendages to the thorn creeper nest. Rhino man or siege beast will completely replace Arachnotron role for making the game much easier to contend with than having everything raising and running in circles while losing ammo until you reach the center for cells and cell packs, risking danger on map07 (you really need to know how to use your ammo for the right situation).

EDIT (01/04/2018):
-April Fools. Okay guys, that game is full of worthless game currency. The most demanded ones is obviously more inclined for purchase or you literally have to wait it out. Rupies can be aimless as free when it comes to bingo/draw/gamble. Other useful currencies will have to be fought in certain hard battles (coop is a rupies battle, it's coop anyways).
-Anywho, I'm sick and tired of the newb models. I am back. I did work on the graph base coordination though. True progress at the least.
-And there's a bit of mishap in the color pixel definition. Very dismaying. WILL EDIT AND RECORD AFTER GRAPH COORDINATION. Nevertheless, I am committed to press to the issue. The matter of quality is necessary.
-Ah! Fucking spider! Bitch ass spider got fucking whacked, motherfucker! I'm gonna take a break from the sprite editing, since it's probably the whole fucking thing. Not as hard as d1 succubus, but can get repetitive. BREAK!

EDIT (05/04/2018):
-Aw shit. I think I have to get rolling with the sales event for that damn thing. Will siphon a bit of time, sorry about that. I am getting up to a few angles done per day though. See you later.

EDIT (05/04/2018):
-Damn, that Maskim Xul wad is some fucked up lovecraftian shit! Playing with the combos so it's fucking hell! Might diablo it laters! Holy shit! Next map in test is the DARK UNIVERSE-part 1; sci-fi Marathon like horror. Also, need to check on that rpg thingie, zzz.

EDIT (11/04/2018):
-Both wads incompatible or unplayable. Oh well. It's hard getting thru the spriting.

EDIT (14/04/2018):
-The stranger map has potential for keeps.
-Oh yeah, I probably did about 2/3 angles; lots of pain while getting the pixels working right. OW!

EDIT (16/04/2018):
-Getting 30 mins rest for each angle work, fuck! Better not hurt myself. It's been a while since I did extensive spriting like for the entire set!
-Damn, that browser, I mean, mobile, game, was quite the toughest girl game I ever experienced! It was tough! I'm barely utilizing all out maximum exp allocations. I just focused on one summon and character, but didn't know of another simultaneous method. You know, I might make a doom tc based on the themes of this game; however, it's not going to be my average basis though.

EDIT (17/04/2018):
-My machine is running hard as of now than it is already is. Need to copy up stuff. Need printer paper and ink to print ascii codes. Might peruse old/new machine. Gosh.

EDIT (10/05/2018):
-Online gaming craze in me calmed down. Back to spiriting. Sorry about the long ass wait, but at least you can see that I can do some mapping during the long fucking break. Hell, I might advertise the fucking thing on the public archives! Need to get the right text. What to write?

EDIT (12/05/2018):
-Sorry, I tired. Just went through a bit of hardware/software changes. Nothing to do but to rest for today. Actually, I skimmed and brute test through of of my other projects. Almost why I picked it up again. Oh, was rushing too fast for the vn. Tons of crap awaiting for me. I ought to slow down.

EDIT (13/05/2018):
-Hello, I am on angle 7 of the poseur pose gesture. Halfway through! Sheesh! Damn, fucking spriting can be a drag.
-Oh yeah, playing some Beatles. Sounds like a good old cynical like hippie depression. "That's, what, I want!", "I'm a loser!", "He's a real nowhere man,", "There's one for you, nineteen for me!", "Your day breaks, your mind makes", "Penny Lane is in my ears and my eyes", "I would like to be, under the sea,", "They going to crucify me!"
Also got some instrumentals (or not!) that can work for manga, slideshows, this project, and maybe that vn project as well.

EDIT (16/05/2018):
-Away from the Beatles, I am getting a few frames. Oh yeah, foot pixels!!!

EDIT (17/05/2018):
-Foot pixels done. Now, the last angle for the weekend? End of stupid gesture animation.

EDIT (19/05/2018):
-Took my sweet time today. Rather spend a bit on online gaming. I don't usually do that, but it's better than the other offline games I have in store or something like that. Sorry. Hey, it's hard do this extensive spiriting shit! It's hard! Man, I need to get that zulu movie. I hear it's a interesting social commentary/documentary as well.

EDIT (20/05/2018):
-Well, I tried to get it rolling. However, eye-to-hand coordination got my posture to a hurting halt. Sorry everybody, but that's the norm. I have to take breaks!

EDIT (22/05/2018):
-Pixel bit not smoothing the head. Problem to come.

EDIT (23/05/2018):
-Good news, earthlings! The angle is complete, but save for the extra pixel bit on the head. Will get done over weekend and start next animation set.

EDIT (27/05/2018):
-So much for time, walking animation is next and it's fucking hell! Need, sleep.

EDIT (28/05/2018):
-I can make pixel soft on those sharp shoulder pointers/tips after the general angle 0 work. For the sliminess look. Ergonomic adjustments a bit too close to ma face!
-The original fortune plango vulnera got the slowing down right. Least the day off got me some merit?

EDIT (30/05/2018):
-Got the front angle of the walking animation done. So far, it wasn't as hard as the idle animation. Feeling a bit confidant. Oh yeah, there's a Diablo RPG Doom that doesn't have the sprite edit assets done due to unusable files, whatevers. I guess the online game is slowing down for me. I got tired. Will boost up the muzzies like olde times. Maybe some more roguelikes? Oh well.
-Some people mentioned Medieva/Domina for my true map project, but I have yet to draft just fictional literature. I do have pinpoint my visual novel sample or even the SAW event as an excellent start and a true event of my mapping capabilities. Just a scenario will do for now. However, it's a long time since then.

EDIT (02/06/2018):
-Second angle, have to shave pixels around the finer joints after general cropping.
-Guess what again, dudes? Fraud alert time!

EDIT (03/06/2018):
-Well, tested my zombie test with my slightly adjusted unreal tournament edit of a mod. My zombies are fucking me! :)
-I guess I'm back to me wasting time by dooming again? I guess I am going relatively normal in online games or something like that? Back then, it was roguelike, did wanted to make a game of that before I got to doomin'. And I still need to play some shit, something or I just tap out of modding, fuck! Spriting is just another weight hanged onto gaming or something like that. Come to think of it, the d1 succubus is the last time; that's been a while, fuck!!!
-I guess I have a bit of busy busy? Well, got other budget stuff to do than politik drama. I try not to sweat. Damn, just, fuck voting. Least it's voting on mainly candidates and puppets. Hey, it's fucking summer too. Hey, where's my lunch at, bitch?

EDIT (10/06/2018):
-The seventh day, okay. So I have been slacking off the project. Usually, I expect myself to keep at it. However, it's spriting and summer changes. Anways, I got lazy and shit like that. Nevertheless, I managed to get some cool main character class outfits. In the middle of acquiring tier 2. Kind of awesome, since I still need to cover the more exhaustive tier 3! Tier 4 got far stretched requirements other than points and time. Well, I guess this is the breaking point to get back to the project after all.

EDIT (11/06/2018):
-Damn, I should probably mud more often! It's more fantasy inspired than our fellow movies just look cool jrpg thingie. Gosh! It's truly been a fucking while! On the other hand, that jrpg is good to pass the time with simplicity for users. Good for causal players, although I don't think I'm that. Do miss the hardcore investment of entertainment despite its complexities. Maybe, even roguelikes or even some fantasy strategy games will do too (Wesnoth, but that game does break down at times!).
-Did I mentioned finer points? Nevermind about that. I'll clean it through. I only postpone if I have absolutely no idea. Otherwise, I still do a last summary check up anyways. As for the eyes, I'll leave alone since both are like diamonds anyways. Makes the regur looks weird like aqua frog weird, cool. Damn, spriting these sprites are like check up animation!

EDIT (14/06/2018):
-Sorry my friends, I have been postponing my work for a bit. It's been quite a busy schedule and I guess I better take the summer off? Whoa, that sucks. Sorry about that dudes. Off time is being used for checking up appointments and things like that. Also, I am doing an investment focus on that stupid game. Getting too serious about it, but I am slowing down due to upper limits.

EDIT (17/06/2018):
-Finger bust due to that clicky mobile game. Trying to rush things to get more images. Leaves me to modding for less finger work. Just made a time scale estimate of the freaking spriting process. Probably as close as my animilation monsters or succubus spriting phase. We talking about three to eight months? I can probably do an angle in one or two weeks. That's one or two months to get all angles of animation subset done. Multiply that with idle, walk, gesture, attack, pain, and death, that's probably eight months total. Unless I can pick up the pace in angle completion, I see no speeding up. No drug nor stimulant can hold me for that long anyways. I'll break down and snooze like vacation. Defining obstacles, this time it's small size dimension, but I have to do zooms and animation transition. Okay, it looks easier than the succubus because I have to base off a already sprited copy to trace memory over. This time, I have to do this on my own intuition. Wish me speed and success.
-If that's too depressing, I'll lighten it up by switching gears to another project once in a while.
-THEN AGAIN, YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK THE SPRITING CONSISTENCY PROCESS! I'M GOING TO START UP THE SOUND DEFINITION TEST AND DECORATE IMPLEMENTATION AS WELL! MIGHT AS WELL TEST THE NEW SPRITE EDITS ANYWAYS!

Fraud Alert Renewal Month: March, June, September, and December
My ZDoom mods
OMG! Barry Manilow! Avenue Q! GG Allin! Brothel - Dirty Deeds!
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
When is it time to love again? Hahaha!

Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:52 pm
Profile WWW
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: SULAYMAN'S RING!!! VIGILANTE! KILLER OF SOLICITATION, TEMPTATION, USURPATION, AND COUPS! ^^
It's been too long to get things done, maybe I am fucking tired. Got RTC-3057 edit accessible. The vn assets is uploaded. Also, I think I am clocking down from the game. I guess I am getting back to the project. Problem is that I get less joint angle positions by playing/modding doom. Too much pain sore risk! Guess I have to put it on a weekend thing? lol

EDIT (03/07/2018):
-I tried to get the color swap going, but their transition really really sucks! Oh well.

My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods

Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:17 am
Profile WWW
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Damn, that game's can be fucking good for a lazing farming, but don't get the habit like this faggot! Still, pretty good at times. Sometimes, I got to stop stress.

Okay, I fiddled with the ally project, and it's pretty fucked up and incomplete. Luckily for my fucking ass, I managed to get the valid copy with the main line. Ripped it from there and voila! Damn, fucking sorry for slacking off! I really thought I got it done. Must been through my comp meltdown transition! FUCK!

I assure you, it's the ultimate bug spray evar (all of assassin's attack error fixed)!

READY, HOPEFULLY, NO ERRORS?

EDIT (21/07/2018):
-I just played the REKKR tc. Looks like a old doom clone gone defunct, oh well. Nevertheless, it sucks in some ways and my allies project did a bit to improve against the odds, lol. Maybe nordic enough, but I don't feel it somehow. Pisses me a bit to start up the project mewing. Maybe enough to forget about rpg grinding.

EDIT (22/07/2018):
-How's long it been? Several weeks? Okay, I finished up an angle, checking back and sprucing up pixel details. I still got a bit to do to complete the walking animation. The attack animation will be the monumental challenge. Things should calm down a bit afterwards. Hoping that I can get this done with absentminded vigor as the task is quite daunting with its needs to zoom in/out and frame by frame. Once again, I apologize for the delay. In the meantime, I'll try to ring up other things if possible. Spriting operation can take up budget.

EDIT (23/07/2018):
-Just finished grinding that stupid requirement. God, it took like almost forevers! Glad I am not a heavy event participant either. Now, I am snoozing off from that rpg shit. The next rpg step is a gamble so it's not like I need to stack up in the shortest amount of time possible. Okay, there's a way to get guarantee, but it will take a long time since I need 100% success per level upgrade anyways. I'm not feeling the rush, now am I?
-Tis a good time to start up the spriting more often. Still, summer is hell, see ya laters.

My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods

Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:18 am
Profile WWW
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:

Bank:
It's autumn, alright, back to spriting... Pfhor can wait for at least have the music part done. As for that dormant quarantine project, I might just make drivebying ally cars. I got that green pickup truck ready to go. Real reason is that I just build enough car music so yeah, zzz.

My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods

Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:45 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3