Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 [ZDoom_Mod/Release/{usually} NSFW/SFW] Ally Unit Items 
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: SULAYMAN'S RING!!! VIGILANTE! KILLER OF SOLICITATION, TEMPTATION, USURPATION, AND COUPS! ^^
Group: Registered users
Post Re: [ZDoom_Mod/Release/{usually} NSFW/SFW] Ally Unit Items
v02+: Lickitung, with a shotgun.
-Lickitung, the toad. The bubbly area denying shotgunner! Can be quite stopping skipping distance requirements.
-Working on roster and screenshot images. No information change on the item page either until those two tasks need to be done. Can't believe I postponed it until later. Gameplay testing, too much.
-As you can see, you got more pokemon copies than what the normal poke trainer can handle. If you facing off against my monster combos, you'll need the extra fresh blood. They weren't meant for high intensity situations, they gonna get mow down!
-Pfhor and diablo is on the next. Might slow down on pfhor to get that sewer monster done. Took a while.

Fraud Alert Renewal Month: March, June, September, and December
My ZDoom mods
OMG! Barry Manilow! Avenue Q! GG Allin! Brothel - Dirty Deeds!
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
When is it time to love again? Hahaha!

Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:51 pm
Profile WWW
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: SULAYMAN'S RING!!! VIGILANTE! KILLER OF SOLICITATION, TEMPTATION, USURPATION, AND COUPS! ^^
Offtopic, I tried the random(min,max) value as the variable value with the if/if_else/else statements and while loop. The size significant increase to a 500 bytes from a 100 bytes! No wonder the switch/case statement was created! Anywho, I got both solutions working in case of a certain unique situation to arise. This is for the zeonic front monsters combo project.

Oh yeah, getting screenshots and roster images for the pokie. Also, reupload fixes. Pfhor alpha is here, but it's only music. You know where to look.

My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods

Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:39 pm
Profile WWW
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Alright guys, I got the roster, screenshots, and even the item page mirror info update down. All in a day's work.

Now, I got that pfhor or quarantine_cars allies combo project to do.

My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods

Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:08 pm
Profile WWW
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Update, now usually, I would go with the original pfhor in the original Marathon series, but the relevant add-on would be an actual update! It will be a pain in the sound search department, but it looks so awesome.

---
Now, it's possible to make the human side, but I need a name than just humans. I need a name related to the UESC or something like that. New bob have a shotgun or something like that. No more Star Trek latex space suit too. New Vacbob have a laser cannon thing and still retains the space mask. Looks much better than a freaking lazer pistol. Space suit than astronaut suit looks fairly evil. Alright, still gay, but at least gay with a big gun, huh?

Pfhors now have a new slick drone unit to play around with. Maybe 4 drones, 2 troopers, 1 enforcer, and 1 cyborg. Drone will fly in all y axis directions while firing the bolts (5*random(3,6): that's fair if there's a slower speed than bullets; 10*random(1,3): if fairly fast enough; 5*random(1,3): if projectile is bullet speed). Sounds very prepared for the imperial machine. Don't worry earthlings, your horizontal weaving bullet toting MADDs are coming too. Also, there were 2 administration units; one is a council leader, but not too combat; two is called the thinker, who sits in a armed chair. They are not going to make it into the crew. Too lame.

New enforcer with new gun, less flamey, more bolty. Looks more alien like too. Comes in two modes of attacks. Have yet to decide if there should be another attack.

Lastly, there's a pfhor version of a sphtkr machine or whatevers. Looks cool, but it's sphtkr like?
---

And that's about it. However, it's enough resources to start the humans in space side now. Since the assets are now more Rubicon scenario based, the mod names will cite Rubicon X as homage instead of Marathon; maybe even both being mentioned? I know, I got the custom Marathon mods, but hey, that's from a very different storyline.

In case if anyone wants to play with the AlephOne sourceport, I am a unlucky one who hasn't gotten it to work recently.

My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods

Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:46 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3