Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 [ZDoom_Mod/Release/{usually} NSFW/SFW] Ally Unit Items 
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Re: [ZDoom_Mod/Release/{usually} NSFW/SFW] Ally Unit Items
v02+: Lickitung, with a shotgun.
-Lickitung, the toad. The bubbly area denying shotgunner! Can be quite stopping skipping distance requirements.
-Working on roster and screenshot images. No information change on the item page either until those two tasks need to be done. Can't believe I postponed it until later. Gameplay testing, too much.
-As you can see, you got more pokemon copies than what the normal poke trainer can handle. If you facing off against my monster combos, you'll need the extra fresh blood. They weren't meant for high intensity situations, they gonna get mow down!
-Pfhor and diablo is on the next. Might slow down on pfhor to get that sewer monster done. Took a while.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:51 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Offtopic, I tried the random(min,max) value as the variable value with the if/if_else/else statements and while loop. The size significant increase to a 500 bytes from a 100 bytes! No wonder the switch/case statement was created! Anywho, I got both solutions working in case of a certain unique situation to arise. This is for the zeonic front monsters combo project.

Oh yeah, getting screenshots and roster images for the pokie. Also, reupload fixes. Pfhor alpha is here, but it's only music. You know where to look.

_
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:39 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Alright guys, I got the roster, screenshots, and even the item page mirror info update down. All in a day's work.

Now, I got that pfhor or quarantine_cars allies combo project to do.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:08 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Update, now usually, I would go with the original pfhor in the original Marathon series, but the relevant add-on would be an actual update! It will be a pain in the sound search department, but it looks so awesome.

---
Now, it's possible to make the human side, but I need a name than just humans. I need a name related to the UESC or something like that. New bob have a shotgun or something like that. No more Star Trek latex space suit too. New Vacbob have a laser cannon thing and still retains the space mask. Looks much better than a freaking lazer pistol. Space suit than astronaut suit looks fairly evil. Alright, still gay, but at least gay with a big gun, huh?

Pfhors now have a new slick drone unit to play around with. Maybe 4 drones, 2 troopers, 1 enforcer, and 1 cyborg. Drone will fly in all y axis directions while firing the bolts (5*random(3,6): that's fair if there's a slower speed than bullets; 10*random(1,3): if fairly fast enough; 5*random(1,3): if projectile is bullet speed). Sounds very prepared for the imperial machine. Don't worry earthlings, your horizontal weaving bullet toting MADDs are coming too. Also, there were 2 administration units; one is a council leader, but not too combat; two is called the thinker, who sits in a armed chair. They are not going to make it into the crew. Too lame.

New enforcer with new gun, less flamey, more bolty. Looks more alien like too. Comes in two modes of attacks. Have yet to decide if there should be another attack.

Lastly, there's a pfhor version of a sphtkr machine or whatevers. Looks cool, but it's sphtkr like?
---

And that's about it. However, it's enough resources to start the humans in space side now. Since the assets are now more Rubicon scenario based, the mod names will cite Rubicon X as homage instead of Marathon; maybe even both being mentioned? I know, I got the custom Marathon mods, but hey, that's from a very different storyline.

In case if anyone wants to play with the AlephOne sourceport, I am a unlucky one who hasn't gotten it to work recently.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:46 am
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Guess what? It's not real development, but I'm hearing from the gaming/modding community that there's a duke nukem 3d mod that might feature the bomb shell character. Released just a month ago! I believe that she is ready for action. B)

Plus, if the duke babes have more angles to match up against snf, oh yeah, well, at least as npcs. Hoping, for babular action. B)

I definitely see more pig units coming up! Get ready for pig action! Maybe? Some images looks a bit too 3d. I might let it slide. Might still going for bomb shell, lol. Seriously, a little too 3d for my taste. If it fails, I'm just going to use some original duke enemies as allies. Sorry, no summer vacation; normal as shotgun, beret as chaingun, mp as sniper, giant as something/autoshotgun/rocketlauncher?, and armor as supershotgun; that's five guys. Unless I can find a shotgun summer with a different tactical role, nada. E:o) link

the images

Might include lameduke's captain, trooper, drone, and jellyfish somewhere, should there be a theme? Hope they look good. Will check, later.

EDIT (26/09/2018):
-So far, I got the pack and for sure, there's more units to see! At least a EDF soldier from Duke Forever. Bleh. Plus, some babes? I ought they were a bit too asian, but see the original in higher detail conveys that some are intentional in design! The forehead proportion sounds about right for each sprite set. Sorry dudes, the stripper is out, the nose at the least, too nostril my friend? Supposed to be beautiful! At least it's realistic? Wait, that's probably for most of them, all of them, actually. The photos are a different story, but not for use.

Don't worry, the pigs will have a new working home, not some incompatible extincting mess! I already got marathon and quarantine to deal with, sheesh!

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:09 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
If anyone didn't get the memo, the 3dish babes are too 3dish? But more importantly, they looked a bit too asian. There was the caucasian civilian one, but that's it.

Normal is shotgun, picop4minigun.png, picop5mp.png is repeat sniper, armoredpig.png is repeat supershotgun (how many times, I don't know, but with shield due to inaccuracy [fire rate second to the minigun!]), and pigcopboss.png is grenade/rocket then shotgun for three consecutive times. Now I think about it, the mp green doesn't look too swell, it's mostly a ranger or border patrol anyways. Normal is well, mostly normal. For this project, we gonna need some heavy firepower and fire rate to gun down the demons of hell! Remaining three pig units would be fitting and easier to scroll through. Good.

There's a problem in gaining the sprite frame set instead of sprite sheet. However, only one is of concern thanks to the mod progress.

Quarantine, Pfhor, UESC/Dangi Inc., PigCops; holy shit, not to mention of a diablo monster spriting block to finish! True story, so many good mods going to waste due to obsolete extinction of supporting systems. It's dying so fast, so hard, that maintenance is on a beeping whimper. Tis a shame! Oh yeah, I realized that some of the links in the posts above are too legacy incompatible. Some browsers can't reach you know! Losing target audience already! Cited reference here. I do have time, but I got to work fast to cover at least the marathon and quarantine. Pigcop is somewhat new, but still belongs to the 90s and the source port is fucking incompatible. Hell, I am being put back on my diablo project! Maybe, a bit overwhelming? I guess it's vacation to my mmo gaming. That sucks, since it's something in which I usually have only one project to work on anyways, lol.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:31 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Sorry dudes for the delay and too much multi-posting!

Okay, I been meaning to get the quarantine going, but it's a scratch of a rough draft. I'm the first draft!

I think I'll roll onto the pfhors as I already started on it and there's plenty of ground work to work with.

UESC, or Dengi Inc whatevers will follow soon after.

I'll wait for the pig cops last after quarantine because I saw from the Alien Armageddon mod, there's plenty of monsters to work on. Drivebying ally cars, sounds bulky, but fucking healthy and fucking evil.

===

Oh yeah, the drone doesn't look too cool so whatevers. 2/3/4 MADDs (mo fire rate per dodge!), 3 bobs, and 1 vacbob, versus, 2 troopers, 1 enforcer, and 1 cyborg (seeker nogravity grenade/rocket or just repeat fire of rockets/grenades while moving?). Sounds like bullet hell versus bomber hell, sounds cool. ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, THE HUMANS LOOK SUCKY, OKAY?

Oh yeah, working on sprite axis coordination. Hope I get it done to resume the diablo spriting. Yes, MIGHT put on more spacey music; was supposed to separate good from bad, but oh well. Oh yeah, stupid incorrect pose angles! Lucky that the bobl nearly had the same problem and it's a minor problem.

===

Oh yeah, again. Got the zdoom's gameplay version of duke nukem 3d. Simple and fucking hardcore! No ammo drops from monsters, *shrugs*. Will use the copy to measure x/y/z axis among sprite variant spriting. I was about to make a mention that the aliens look like cat people or something. I think the original Dr. Proton gotten some of the security forces to work for him. In turn, the aliens might have given them the promise of paradise. Likewise, "My might, my right! }:]". Onto lunch or something...

EDIT (29/09/2018):
-Finished the pfhor trooper sprite set, onwards towards the new enforcer! Looks cooler than that stupid dildo thingie. Will get to audio soon enough. I just remembered that Damage Incorporated, relied on hardware support so it's like Marathon... I might need to adjust for hardware support. Okay, it's my fault for not following them rules, but fuck that. I'm not going to always switch on things just to tweak a little configuration all the time. I hate those things. And that's why I decided to port as just favorite Marathon things to Doom! For software support!

Btw, I happened to figure out out to get unknown devices identified! It's just some steps and guess work. Don't worry, you'll get the manual if you do it right. If you got contact information of retail/vendor, even easier!

EDIT (02/10/2018):
-Oh yes, I think I got to stay away from the mmo for the weekdays. Hell, it can be harmful if unproperly used! I guess doom is really back then! Working on the enforcer sprites for a few days, then the cyborg, then the sound definition lists.

EDIT (03/10/2018):
-Today, I tried that Rubicon mod; fuck, I think there's an error in bypassing a map. Oh well, it was spacey fun while it lasted. Oh yeah, sorry about not doing the monster by monster order. I should have, but I am really out of it with these fucking asset resources lying about. That's why I decided to do the sprite axis coordination first. Have no fucking idea in the sound department. A bit of hairy territory, but once I finish with this shit, it's the last Marathon thingie, I'm sure of it.

EDIT (04/10/2018):
-Got the enforcer sprite set done! Unfortunately, I found out that there are inconsistent XDeath frames going on. Can't take in the XDeath because the gravity logic is out of whack!
-Might get to the cyborg sprites, might start on the trooper sounds. Either way, I am coding the trooper up this weekend. Oh yeah, I might use a more Doom standard than Marathon standard of statistics despite my use of Marathon mods. Over and out.

EDIT (06/10/2018):
-Damn, that Marathon sprite process; some fucked up shit going on there! The movement is inaccurately wild! Cyborg can be quite a mess. Even the death animation leaves much to be desired. Cyborg is actually former human corpse attached to a robot. I might forgo this thing. Keep things simple and more pfhor-like. That's true. If that's the case, then I need to up the danger rating for our enforcer. It's sounds then!
-Enforcer's XDeath is way off so it is removed.

EDIT (07/10/2018):
-Importation of Marathon's trooper sounds complete; however, I might need to explore the rubicon version for any significant differences in the trooper/enforcer sound definition list. SOUND DEFINITION COMPLETE!
-Just got the hang of rubicon, but as always puzzle stumpers... I ought to quit it.
-Coding stats of trooper in session.

EDIT (08/10/2018):
-ProjectileKickBack value, for the laser tic exploding trail's way of reach. Don't get hit, it will hurt. :)
-Getting and scanning through the flags and properties. Been a while. Used to be short term memory? That mmo game can turn something around, but I got time to reach a goal before the dead line. It's a mobile and the event and come back again. Chill.
-Oh yeah, somebody mentioned to colour the pfhors pink because they are p. However, I think the pig cops should be pink because they pigs!!! :O) oink, oink oink oink
Yeah, the pfhors are either going to be purple or green. Probably staying green as a martian effect? Will figure it out.
-Yeah, some of the music might need a trimming review. Might need to be a bit spacey? Maybe? Will trim out after the enforcer is completely tested.
Anyways, I got the pfhor to Spawn state so its incubating and stuff. Teach it to walk!

EDIT (09/10/2018):
-Well, I got the pre-release out. The pfhor trooper is nearly ready. Got armour so maybe a (50+/75+/100+) health upgrade. The armour can also be the fault in the delay for initiative fire. No, the rocket booster can only be used for drop-offs after teleportation and combat position with all that bug leg work running in armour! Also got at least a recording of that the wizard's last nightmare. Very substandard audio, but eh, I left the original file in at least! Might need to rework recording with double my usual audio listening level.
-Yeah, next version is v01. v00 is just music, it was hard effort to get the spacey! No other music fits. I didn't do trimming yet either!
|
tic 12 before and after fire test? maybe fire rate as well.
Death states to do and after...
No painchance versus nopain test (i need it register damage)
pfhor insignia as invulnerabilitysphere variant icon?

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:26 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
v01+: Pfhor troopers, not paratroopers
-Pfhor trooper is ready, music re-recorded with higher volume input for last wizard's nightmare (named edited version), now available via music player. As for the trooper, upside is painless, but possibly still receptive to retaliate. Health is 200. More movement speed. No, no quick draws due to armor size, sorry. Still, a impressive grunt if somewhat like a fast numb bullet sponge, swiss cheese, or even a wall? However, once it starts gunning, it guns down fairly long and hard. Hey, they troopers, quick response/deployment for a reason.
-Working on roster and screenshot images. No information change on the item page either until those two tasks need to be done. Can't believe I postponed it until later. Gameplay testing, too much.
-Enforcer is next, yeah, still, the chainsaw drag. Hey, it's a fucking projectile no matter how fast! Needs to hit anyways. Well, I might make the main projectile to start firing off sub projectiles with negative kickback. Like a smart gravitational singularity with a target within its sights! Sounds cool. Main projectile will remove itself after some time? Maybe with or no black hole suction. It's like a sentry, in a way, if I can afford the lag costs. Maybe the enforcer fires one at a time? Sounds more badass than a single negative kickback projectile. Usually, good for targeting, but won't help if the enforcer can't deal with the counter firing drawbacks.

mini trih xeem prototype? fuck. well, that requires two stars though. a singularity weapon sounds better though.
hell, I can even put the W'rkncacnter awakening and its near event horizon/black hole/spacetime singularity abnormality to warp Tycho and his fellow pfhor to the doom dimension?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kugelblitz_(astrophysics) ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_lightning ?

Well, we talking about lasers so light and mass particles. It's got to be kugelblitz/ball lightning then. Theoretical physics! sounds paranormal shit, alright.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:53 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Uploaded the latest fixes (tested with new things and some new things [edits] passed). Was about to go pondering of a main projectile that turns into a sentient psychic kugelblitz (fanciful word, I know) sentry/source upon death. It will shoot off sub projectiles. Those won't be too special other than redirecting the shooter origin back to the original shooter. I know the idea doesn't really have any wow special effects, but its efficiency to intelligently scope out targets for a while is good enough.

Now, I think my finger got fucked up during the last build. Need to rest it, sorry about that.

EDIT (12/10/2018):
-Will adjust some funky jams to the allies pig cops for modern convenience, bleh. Quarantine, I will need to analyze.

EDIT (14/10/2018):
-Someone mentioned the pig cop car, it's quite big, bigger than the quarantine. I could shrink it, but the pigs would be too small.
-Other news, I got the enforcer working alright. He's good; I still need to get that invulnerabilitysphere item going. Plus the missiles states and projectiles test. Back to enforcer, I made him really fucking slow so he's a camper. Hey, he is considered artillery/air-strike support anyways, supposedly really good artillery/air-strike support. I might make him more missile aggressive to balance out the Pfhor units. If he is too undermined, I might let him heal himself. So yeah, slow camper that throws air strikes aggressively. Sounds like a good any ranged defense given his movement speed. Otherwise, he be faster to fit into a more offensive tactic.
-Since I got that wizard song working, I might as well put it back up in the diablo ally combo project. Much later.

EDIT (15/10/2018):
// ADD B (12/24) TIC TOO? NO FACETARGET AS OUT OF BALANCE! MUST CHANGE B CHASE STATE THEN.

// ^ set delay after fire; e into sight states.
-currently testing missile animation frame speed. no e in reload.

EDIT (16/10/2018):
-Yes, got the missile tics delay duration done. Feels like a fucking big laser rifle. Now, the projectile creation. The enforcer is a slow slug, but that's why the projectile will shine for him! First making a small projectile acting like a fast bullet, and maybe a bullet decal. Then, add in temporary trails like in the Thorned_Hulk's vine trap attack. Then, the death state needs to activate sentry mode for a random amount of time. Need it to fire off projectiles and look for next target after. Not sure of rate of fire. Jolt lightning of 8 out of 256 to terminate will do.

EDIT (19/10/2018):
-Not going to have much time. Some election shit and end of the year humbug shit going on. Plus, marathon rubicon has finally had my last straw! Was trying to get inspiration fucking sucks to get gunned down by turrets. Lysander, fuck you. Will resume the missile creation. Sorry about the diablo, it is fucking boring and hard; it's the diablo2 set anyways so way higher than the diablo1's succubus set I edited before.

EDIT (21/10/2018):
-Little time left, bleh.
-Finally got my ass on the Kugelblitz sentry projectile. So far, I have tested high speeds and targeting capability. Apparently, FastProjectile is there to work up height adjust for very fast projectiles. In the tests, the draft can hit strafing players, that's right bitch. Will try to put on trails for this fucking fast projectile. Then sentry mode, damage value adjustment (based on speed, accuracy, and sentry effectiveness).
-HEY! VOCALS FROM MUSIC! THIS ONE FOR THE UPDATE.

EDIT (22/10/2018):
-Tried the trail projectile. Unfortunately, those tracer fires seem to be for lower speeds. Not for instantaneous noodles/bullets. It's good if you don't mind slower speeds. Just don't expect a deadly type of sniper monster. If you want the trails, then it's either seekermissile or normal missile. Any bullet behaviour is not tracer fire friendly. Now, the enforcer usually is for enemy monsters, but I wanted a campy sniper anyways. However, I want a bullet to aim 360 degrees and have different effects upon contact. The effect is sentry mode, where it shoots a non-sentry projectile. That's why the (nearly instant) bullet projectile is revisited. I don't want slow ass weaving twisting contorting seeker missiles (although that's somewhat a new idea). I want a snipe, he got a weapon! I have collected the sprite frames of energy blast and might explore sound definitions for sentry fire. Code will come after.
-I decided to let the pfhor speak their own language. Decided to leave out the vocals from the metalish songs. It's more perfect for a cultist allies. Oh boy, I got a lot of vocals for that. Should be a bit fun. Unfortunately, it's lagging in the Infinity Engine assets, aka Dungeon and Dragons monster combo project. I still got diablo to do. It's technically the same, but since the dio got more reference, I need a base to build on anyways. Will port the knowledge to the old skooler afterwards. No, age of wonders does not reach high enough for a cultist pick, but still good in some aspects. Since I have smaller monster numbers, it might go after diablo. Oh yeah, I picked too many animals so they might actually opt out. Humanoids stay in the most of the stage. Infinity engine is hell more than the diablo. Yes, the two seem to have the rendering covered. Hey, blame the fucking 90s. 90s just say fuck you.
-I also decided to leave out the wizard's last nightmare out of the diablo heroes allies project. It's technically D&D-like, but it got laser sounds like shit like that. Works better with pfhors.
-Guys, I'm sorry, the pig sprite sheet for the navy seal chaingunner ain't cropped and the sheet has spread to shit. I only got normal, armouredpig (combat shotgun), and pigcopboss (big is the only problem). Was looking more of a pro pig.

EDIT (23/10/2018):
-I need to make a monster type of thing in order for this sentry shit to work. It will take some time. Projectile build goes back to shooter for function memory limitation. Start from scratch, again. If that fails, I have to make a instant torch design, works nice save for the slothness.
-Managed with A_VileTarget and a hastily created monster. Still need another spawner to get the random height going...
It's not from the projectile as there is some monster-projectile conflict rule going on. Oh well, no problem.

EDIT (24/10/2018):
-And it's officially complete, ready for backup. Upload later. Fuck, maybe the bad weather changes is fucking up my head. Plus, too much typee breaking me hand and shit like that. Need meds. Glad I'm done despite the fucking pain. Maybe someone mad at me?

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:16 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
v02+: KuGelBlitz, enforcer of Big Brother?
-Enforcer and all of his/its kugelblitz sentry instances are complete.
-Test play to fix some minor annoying errors.
-Will add in screenshots, roster images.

If anyone complains about the pig cop not being an ally, sorry about that. He only got a shotgun and the variants are not all good. Plus the variants are in messy sprite sheets so end of story. Trust me, I don't give a damn about our furry anthropomorphic friends. It's that it's not enough gear to doom it. Yeah, I know, the pig cops would been, "Put your hands where I can see them! THIS IS THE POLICE!". Quite the crackdown.

I really want a quarantine cars ally combo, but the size of their ass is fucking ridiculous. There is that small sized, but boring kcar sprite set though. I don't like _COHW_0_ buses, even though I rode in one. The occupants can get quite creepy. Maybe if I drove my own bus. Same for _BTAN_0_ oil tanker rig truck. That leaves the _4X4__0_ and _NOMT_0_. I might drop the project in the bin. Cool resources though!

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:05 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
I still need to test the aggression of the enforcer in two ways...
Repeating interval of chase.
75% to missile upon sight (and that's quite high!).

Enforcer missile aggression increased. Sentries given a stream of kugelblitz normal projectiles as weapon. Enforcer is more like delayed turret/air-strike support, but he can dish out several kills in a line. Yup, still the flamethrower unit, but now more instant and probably deadlier. If you know how to utilize extraction and deployment, you can bring a path of sentries to kill off incoming enemies advancing secured parameters.

I will allow the Chamberlain from Rubicon to be representing the pfhor in the readme. I would allow Tycho, but apparently he is the equivalent of Durandal in the dispatcher/intelligence field. More like a coordinator than a leader.

Might change the tycho logo as well to something more pfhor. Well, might not, looks more horrible. Then again, since he will stay, might as well leave him in the readme too.

EDIT (28/10/2018):
-Seriously, this ally combo could be a bit overkill at times. Almost chill and sit back, but not all the time! Almost invulnerabilitysphere like when all deployed to take on a certain sector.
-Will screenshot/roster and up to dw, but at the moment, I am tired and got some rl end-of-the-year things to do.

EDIT (06/10/2018):
-I got the images down. Will port new info to the mirror. Then, I will provide a dw batch copy. Easy, but I am downer but spriting (yes, I do take a off break with some of that mmo thing [okay, and some rest, you don't know the back breaking task to check those fucking pixels {damn those obsure image renderings}]) and rl things. Maybe I will get it done over the weekend.
-If someone mentions the spriting, I am on the easyish track. Should be done soon in 1 to 3 months? Hey, 8 angles per pose. Not all of them are easy.

EDIT (11/11/2018):
-Dude, seriously, I don't think I can get the pig dude with minigun working. Waiting on a guy to get this thru. I don't got the working sample anyways. Well, farewell, piggy.

EDIT (17/11/2018):
-I found from that music heavy eternal, there's a enforcer with a m1 alien gun! Wonder if I should include it? Gun doesn't look too good though. What role to place?
-You know what's the fucking weird thing? The A.I.s are seeking freedom from human control, but ironically, it's the Pfhors who are slavers. I guess it's more of a cynical resentment on that humans are supposed to be about liberties, yet they are in some sense slavers to the AIs. Also, it was human design that allows them to be free? Alas, the irony.

EDIT (18/11/2018):
-Okay, so new proposals include an enforcer with a m1 alien gun from eternal, drone from rubicon, and madd from m1. Problem with the enforcer is that it's just very ugly and probably redundant. The drones and madds will definitely be dodging and shooting at the same time. I think it's best to leave them out as they can get in the way of your rockets and face. I guess that means I am done with ally projects for now.
-Oh yeah, don't play eternal unless you got healthy wanderlust for puzzles and heavy action. There is a plenty of action to die from. The story from rubicon is smaller although I liked it more. You get to fight some Pfhors and a war machine bent on getting more out of control than our fellow rampant AIs. The irony twists again! In eternal, it's more of a prequel of m1. This is where you get to serve a still compliant Tycho to thwart off rampant AIs. However, it's more like a story of rampancy and free will of AIs than fighting off Pfhors. You would have to look beyond identities and search for purpose.

Seriously, I died a couple of times due to mistakes. There are monster generators... no wonder I can't beat eternal. Fuck that shit.

Also, I managed to surpass the generator, but got bushwhacked during a Shp't defense. I can see how there is reenactment over the Marathon storyline. It's cool to see history that way, but quite frankly, I rather not allow time warp and messing with the timeline. Too much mjolnir. I wouldn't mind a Sph't or Pfhor player at the least. I read the ending and it's pretty much time warping into infinity for some fucking reason. Oh yeah, probably the statement goes that you can't kill off AIs, lol. Particularly if they already jumped outside the universe. Wonder how that turns out. Funny ending.

EDIT (04/12/2018):
-I guess the main character is some part Jraro thing, allowing him to be enlightened and transcend into the heavens of the elders thing. Nice ending. I tried the last section, fucking impossible. It's like dooms day with invincible monsters swarming everywhere. No more eternal, had with it, but yeah, good story.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
I just played a preacher tc. Really slaugther style compared to the original blood. I was wondering if anyone wanted a Blood cultist ally combo? I used to, but the gun looks so weird and the aesthetics are quite clay 3d looking compared to pixelation. The theme is a mix between medieval and modern. I mean, when do you see a monk with guns? Maybe mad monks? To be honest, I think it's somewhat out of place? Fuck me then. I guess I'll do it. Just leaving that unique note out.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:56 pm
Profile WWW
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
I've always thought it would be fun to create my own WADs for Doom. Where would I go to learn this stuff?

My coding projects can be found here: https://pastebin.com/u/AnonymousNamefag
I welcome critiques, since Pastebin doesn't seem to have a feedback mechanism.

Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:14 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
My way? You did said learn first. I did happened to provide a topic with the barebones starter kit. I should have put more in flavourful examples, but I fear it will detract from focused learning.
+List_of_Doom_Modding_Tutorials:

Below is the kit.
+List_of_ZDoom_Software_Downloads:

Here is my basic (I considered it flavourful) mapping example topic. It's not really a tutorial, but it does provide the proposed basics. Also contains backup copies of kit material should the primary host fail.
http://forkheads.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17346

It can be a bit bumpy. I'm no expert in mapping, but working better on the scripts. If you need any help (particularly, on my map example), let me know. Hell, I even got a somewhat abandoned visual novel project attempt. The work can get pretty hard. If there are any wads with the filth and shenanigans, searching for a home, forkheads would be it. Yes, the software is for the Micro$oft OS platform brand/environment. I don't know about compiling with Linux, but can help find the right material.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:06 am
Profile WWW
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Is this common practice on Forkheads? You create a thread that's basically a blog post?

My coding projects can be found here: https://pastebin.com/u/AnonymousNamefag
I welcome critiques, since Pastebin doesn't seem to have a feedback mechanism.

Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:10 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next