Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Mu, the approxximation of History of a lost continent 
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Mu, the approxximation of History of a lost continent
The title probably told you what any archaeologist or historian will know about the subject, there was a continent called Mu it was once connected to Japan, we, don't know anything else about it. it's a legend and until recently it was deemed just a fake story regardless of the corroboration between japan's account and Rome's account of the same place. they dismissed the multiple accounts of the continent as "communication between the parties involved."

but recently they found evidence of massive massive precision cut megaliths off the coast of japan towards the pacific ocean past the mariana trench near some japanese islands. megaliths far far underwater at a watertable level deemed to be at a level that could never have been above water at any point in history at it's current elevation.

what? you think I'm talking about Atlantis? no atlantis is in africa, no shit, they found the capital city and found it listed on an old greek-roman map. search "the eye of the sahara" that's atlantis. The two stories got mixed over time both places were lost, atlantis used to be a great port city, but then the ocean around it disappeared fast when the african ocean sunk as africa had a major continental plate shift sending it skyward. it's possible this event had some relation to the continent of Mu's disappearance.

Mu was a continent that from all stories spanned the pacific ocean from japan to south america it had and still has to this day it's own continental plate simply called the pacific ocean plate today as all sides of the plate are lower than the surrounding continental plates. this tells us that the continent of mu Literally dropped into the ocean in a terrible cataclysmic earthquake.

What did rome tell us of Mu? according to Rome Mu had a giant statue of Poseidon in it's capital city that could be seen from the ocean as you approached.. and that the inhabitants of Mu were dangerous.

Who were they? Giants. Giants that had once lived all over the world and built the great megaliths. they retreated during the uprising of man back to Mu where they had and took human cattle for food. some of the original inhabitants of Mu are still alive today, in the south pacific islands and south america they have different DNA than any other group of people in the world. they too have passed down the oral story of walking across the pacific and giant builders of megaliths.. after Mu sank the local tribes in america eventually had an uprising against the american giants and thus they spent many years as cattle, so as they never had time to develop or know the importance of a written language, or learn of our cultures. the megaliths record some "pacific islander language" but it was not used by the people of the land, but rather the giants.

The giants of Mu were once mighty kings of the world, ancient peoples of Europe and asia called them gods. and it's sufficit to say they had advanced technology but were eventually pushed back out of europe and asia. some of the giants even remained alive and lived in peace with people, living underground till the early days of colonial settlement of america. and some may still be living underground in caves to this day. maybe even under the ocean in the pacific in some sort of bases. Yes, Mu may yet live on.

Some romans tell tales of the slave trades in Mu, where trading slaves especially selling large quantities would get you free passage across the continent. however many were doomed to travel and make the journey in chains or cages. and once you were in past the point where a normal human could run to the shore all bets and deals may be off.

some were kept for breeding stock, especially the wide ones, leading to most of the people in Mu being short and stocky and thus the people of S america were short and stocky, short because it was harder to run away and harder to reach and spots on a giant's body that could result in serious damage. stocky because it made it harder to run and made them out of breath allong with the added bonus of more meat in a convenient package.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:17 am
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
Post Re: Mu, the approxximation of History of a lost continent
I know nothing about Mu (this is literally the first time I've heard of it) but I just wanted to point out that Atlantis was a fictional place created by Plato for his allegories on the hubris of nations. So basically, we've known from the get-go that it isn't real and never was.

My coding projects can be found here: https://pastebin.com/u/AnonymousNamefag
I welcome critiques, since Pastebin doesn't seem to have a feedback mechanism.

Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:07 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Phracker wrote:
I know nothing about Mu (this is literally the first time I've heard of it) but I just wanted to point out that Atlantis was a fictional place created by Plato for his allegories on the hubris of nations. So basically, we've known from the get-go that it isn't real and never was.

There's a school of thought that Atlantis is based off of the Richat Structure. I don't know enough to have any stance on it but, the similarities people pointed out were interesting ig.

Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:17 am
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Phracker wrote:

Link

this will change your mind. plato based his fake place on the real place, just like gotham city is based on new york city in batman.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:07 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
The regions in the Pokemon world are based on real places. Doesn't mean Pokemon is real.

My coding projects can be found here: https://pastebin.com/u/AnonymousNamefag
I welcome critiques, since Pastebin doesn't seem to have a feedback mechanism.

Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:29 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Phracker wrote:
The regions in the Pokemon world are based on real places. Doesn't mean Pokemon is real.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

-

But in all seriousness, if Siberia and Antarctica were once tropical regions, its quite likely that humans settled there. Perhaps Atlantis could be a memory of humans having to leave behind deluges/storms?

4 pcs.

Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:42 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]