Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Free time 
Author Message
Level 0
Level 0
User avatar

Cash on hand:
3,119.50
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:05 am
Location: A place of darkness and trickery
Group: Registered users
Post Free time
Idle hands are the devil's workshop. I know there are a lot of NEETs on this forum. What nefarious machinations have you been cooking up in your inordinate spare time? Me, I've been doing some research on the CIA - trying to learn their methods so I can put them to use in bringing about chaos and anarchy.
:twisted

_________________
Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think.
-- Horace Walpole


My coding projects can be found here: https://pastebin.com/u/AnonymousNamefag
I welcome critiques, since Pastebin doesn't seem to have a feedback mechanism.


Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:41 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 38
Level 38
User avatar

Cash on hand:
2,561.20

Bank:
5,250.50
Posts: 20846
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:44 pm
Group: Sysop
Post Re: Free time
Didn't they release their manuals because there wasn't anything to do in this bleak future? As for me, I think free time is valuable. If I could buy it, I totally would.

_________________
Image
Yeap.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:11 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 0
Level 0
User avatar

Cash on hand:
3,119.50
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:05 am
Location: A place of darkness and trickery
Group: Registered users
Post Re: Free time
YomToxic wrote:
Didn't they release their manuals because there wasn't anything to do in this bleak future? As for me, I think free time is valuable. If I could buy it, I totally would.

What do you mean by "nothing to do" exactly?

_________________
Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think.
-- Horace Walpole


My coding projects can be found here: https://pastebin.com/u/AnonymousNamefag
I welcome critiques, since Pastebin doesn't seem to have a feedback mechanism.


Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:23 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 38
Level 38
User avatar

Cash on hand:
2,561.20

Bank:
5,250.50
Posts: 20846
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:44 pm
Group: Sysop
Post Re: Free time
Phracker wrote:
YomToxic wrote:
Didn't they release their manuals because there wasn't anything to do in this bleak future? As for me, I think free time is valuable. If I could buy it, I totally would.

What do you mean by "nothing to do" exactly?


It was like they got a 100% clear in the game of world conquest and got bored. As for me, I'd study their methods for survival purposes instead.

_________________
Image
Yeap.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:54 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 0
Level 0
User avatar

Cash on hand:
3,119.50
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:05 am
Location: A place of darkness and trickery
Group: Registered users
Post Re: Free time
YomToxic wrote:
It was like they got a 100% clear in the game of world conquest and got bored. As for me, I'd study their methods for survival purposes instead.

So no point in doing anything more, since they already control the world, basically?

_________________
Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think.
-- Horace Walpole


My coding projects can be found here: https://pastebin.com/u/AnonymousNamefag
I welcome critiques, since Pastebin doesn't seem to have a feedback mechanism.


Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:38 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 38
Level 38
User avatar

Cash on hand:
2,561.20

Bank:
5,250.50
Posts: 20846
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:44 pm
Group: Sysop
Post Re: Free time
Phracker wrote:
YomToxic wrote:
It was like they got a 100% clear in the game of world conquest and got bored. As for me, I'd study their methods for survival purposes instead.

So no point in doing anything more, since they already control the world, basically?


Not really, anyone could start a new game+.

_________________
Image
Yeap.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:15 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 0
Level 0
User avatar

Cash on hand:
3,119.50
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:05 am
Location: A place of darkness and trickery
Group: Registered users
Post Re: Free time
YomToxic wrote:
Phracker wrote:
YomToxic wrote:
It was like they got a 100% clear in the game of world conquest and got bored. As for me, I'd study their methods for survival purposes instead.

So no point in doing anything more, since they already control the world, basically?


Not really, anyone could start a new game+.

I meant for them. You know, since they already beat the final boss and now have complete control over the government and media and have the public completely brainwashed to deny that this is so, preventing any sort of uprising.

_________________
Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think.
-- Horace Walpole


My coding projects can be found here: https://pastebin.com/u/AnonymousNamefag
I welcome critiques, since Pastebin doesn't seem to have a feedback mechanism.


Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:14 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 0
Level 0
User avatar

Cash on hand:
334.50
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:11 am
Group: Registered users
Country: United States (us)
Post Re: Free time
Been infused with a powerful spirit from my ancestors to create something during my idle times. Yes, to just shitpost on forums is enough for me but this spirit desires more.

I've been making primitive weapons like a sling woven from hemp. Also learning to play a native American flute.

Harder than it looks.


Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:40 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0
User avatar

Cash on hand:
3,119.50
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:05 am
Location: A place of darkness and trickery
Group: Registered users
Post Re: Free time
Crut wrote:
Been infused with a powerful spirit from my ancestors to create something during my idle times. Yes, to just shitpost on forums is enough for me but this spirit desires more.

I've been making primitive weapons like a sling woven from hemp. Also learning to play a native American flute.

Harder than it looks.

Nice. You learning DIY tool-making to prepare for the inevitable fall of civilization?

_________________
Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think.
-- Horace Walpole


My coding projects can be found here: https://pastebin.com/u/AnonymousNamefag
I welcome critiques, since Pastebin doesn't seem to have a feedback mechanism.


Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:48 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ] 
 

Similar topics

 
It is time we move on (to AS3)
Forum: Tokyo U
Author: Parpol
Replies: 2
There was a time...
Forum: ./General Spam
Author: n0th1n
Replies: 33
FUNNIEST FUCKING THING I'VE SEEN IN A LONG TIME
Forum: ./General Spam
Author: discord
Replies: 7
14th October 2012. Time for news!
Forum: ./Announcements
Author: YomToxic
Replies: 17
22-June!. I say it's time.... for some NEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWS!
Forum: ./Announcements
Author: YomToxic
Replies: 4
Top


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Mods Database :: Imprint :: Crawler Feeds :: Reset blocks
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.

Portal XL 5.0 ~ Premod 0.3 phpBB SEO