Total votes : 8

Holy Shit Rant: SomebodyElse vs. Forkheads 
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Arcade Corps
Post Holy Shit Rant: SomebodyElse vs. Forkheads
Hey you fuckheads! So, I'm feeling a bit salty and a bit like pissing someone or other off, so I figured I'd write this rant. Because damnit, I need to do so because it needs to fucking be said. So, since nobody's going to fucking mention it, it looks like it's gotta be me! (Mind you, when it comes to this matter in particular, it's always gotta be me.)

So is nobody going to say something about the lack of content and odd practices we have as Forkheads? I mean, let's be fucking honest here. We have some hentai uploads, truly, we do, some of it is even obscure, and a lot of it is pretty good overall. Yet there's a huge problem surrounding this whole operation, and it is the lacking nature of the site in general.

So, I don't know how many of you know this, but we have a fucking arcade on this site. You can play a selection of Forkheads games and watch a couple of different movies. Overall a small, but nice addition. But two questions...

ONE. WHY WAS IT FUCKING CLOSED OFF IN THE FIRST PLACE? TWO. WHY IS IT IN SUCH AN OBSCURE FUCKING THING TO FIND?

Regarding the first one, it was closed until I forcibly made myself a higher admin rank, went into its settings, and turned it on. As a result, you know what happened? We had more people play the stuff there, yes, but what happened in terms of our spending? What happened in terms of our visitors? What happened as a result of this change? NOT. A. FUCKING. THING. We have some more anons visiting, true. But it begs the question, why keep it closed for so fucking long? Well, I got answers for that, actually. I was told that it was to prevent going over our bandwidth use.

Yeah, so, granted every site has to pay to stay up, but all things considered, with these rough figures presented by Yom himself, we've only gone up to 50% bandwidth use from our 12% use beforehand. We're still QUITE a ways from being over, and even then, I agreed, he could close it if we went over. How many months in, and lo and behold, we're still hovering at about that amount. Yeah, sometimes our monthly use will go up or down slightly, but even then, we've still got it open, and we're still not over. So again, going back to the first question, WHY WAS IT CLOSED OFF?

Second, you probably don't know how to actually reach the arcade, but if you mouse over "Home" near the top of our page (next to "User Control Panel"), you can get a dropdown for a few areas of the site including the arcade and gallery. So, question, WHY IS IT FUCKING HIDDEN? I mean, what are the two things we (should) be known for? OH YEAH, HENTAI AND FUCKING GAMES. Well, I don't know about you, but if I just took one look at the site, I'd be asking, "GEE, WHERE'S THE HENTAI, AND WHERE'S THE GAMES?"

Are we seriously so afraid of change or risks that we're just not going to immediately show people our games?

And I'm jut getting fucking started, next I HAVE TO rant about the fucking gallery... OR LACK THEREOF. Yeah, because if you look just next to the link for arcade, there's a fucking link to a gallery. It's lacking, sure, but hey, maybe we can view some Forkheads pictures! All...

TWO OF THEM!?

YEAH! THERE'S ONLY TWO FUCKING IMAGES.

And no, NONE of the pictures are hentai.

You can upload, sure, so why don't we add a nice hentai file, hit upload and...

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT!? I HAVE TO WAIT FOR AN ADMIN TO APPROVE MY IMAGE? OH LAWDY, I BETTER FUCKING HOPE TO GOD I DIDN'T UPLOAD SOME SICK SHIT, AMIRITE?

Well, guess what, apparently there's two stories to this one. Story number one says it was closed off because again the infamous bandwidth issue (which, again, I call bullshit), and the second says that during one of the "wars" it was "bombed" because... reasons? So even if I try to upload something, even as an admin myself, or at least technically a moderator (fuck, I may as well be a fucking moderator intern of three years at this point since it doesn't involve any actual moderation because our rules are so simple and loose), I wouldn't be able to because, one, I don't have the right permissions, two, I don't know of anyone who does, and three, even if we did, we wouldn't be able to upload it anyways?

Really? Well, ain't that some shit.

But even then, what do I think of the special access hentai?

It's severely lacking. Simply put. Not only that, there's not enough activity to even warrant it, and because it's so lacking, it's not even an incentive to go for special access, none of special access is!

What do you get when you choose special access? Well, you get some downloads to some games. You also get some hentai archives which are extremely limited. You get some walkthroughs to games...

... and that's pretty much it.

AT THAT POINT, AND I MEAN EVERY WORD OF THIS, YOU ARE BETTER OFF GOOGLING SOME HENTAI OR GOOGLING A WALKTHROUGH OR GOOGLING A FUCKING DOWNLOAD FOR WHATEVER GAME. In fact, MANY of these games are free as is.

Because let's go through, step by step, the process of getting special access.
1. Register. This includes watching one of our videos.
2. Log in.
3. Post an introduction.
4. Post an application for special access.
5. Have Yom give you the role.
6. Go to Special Access.

Now, let's go through the process of the average hentai site.
1. Go to the hentai site.
2. Find what you love via genre or search.

I get that it's easy, but some people just want to fap. If they just want to fap, fine, let them fap! The whole process of special access isn't even worth it. The only thing worth it is what I did with the role when I, again, forcibly opened the arcade and made it so only people with special access could download the games. In this case, it's not a bandwidth thing anyways, because almost all the stuff in the special access forum is on a third party site. So our site is actually made slightly bigger with more content to backup for no particular reason because they're meant for special access.

Also, walkthroughs could just be given as general user access anyways because you can google all the answers to the games. Cheats should be more subtle and be laced throughout our game descriptions or in-game in hard-to-notice spots. Either way, again, google is our friend and any non-Forkheads game cheats (or otherwise) could be found online otherwise.

So what am I saying? Well, here's what I propose.
1. Get rid of special access. Migrate all content to its own subforums in general user access. Also, reopen the Red Light District subforum.
2. Recreate the gallery. There's two images in there right now. Unplug the current module for it and reinstall it to work under new permissions. If we have to begin fresh, well, what are we losing, really?
3. Put the link to the arcade and (newly working) gallery somewhere actually noticeable.
4. Begin to run the development team like an actual business. Of course, it is a hobby, but set deadlines, set goals, and give out rewards as a result of meeting goals before deadlines.
5. Make a unique avatar creator for the site to give the shops purpose beyond a special icon for your posts.
6. More transparency regarding game and site updates. A single page with a current update on major projects, archiving the previous update as we go.

That sixth point goes off another point that I have. We've been saying we're working on all these things, and yes, we have a forum for it all, but there's no definitive progress on things such as the site revamp, or at least we're all in the dark.

At this point, as it stands, it is more worthwhile to be in the Discord server rather than on the site. Give us a reason to be on the site. Because the only reason perceivable is under a pair of rose-tinted glasses named "nostalgia" and at some point that effect wears off.

This was a Holy Shit Rant by SomebodyElse, and I'm probably going to be told I'm full of shit as a result of this.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:54 pm
Profile WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Post Re: Holy Shit Rant: SomebodyElse vs. Forkheads
Welcome to the dinosaur museum!

4 pcs.

Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:33 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Special Access
I am new to this forum, and got my special access like two days ago. well, here is my opinion anyway.

1. I don't think the special access should be got rid off. after all, this is an incentive to join the site and post shit. If not for special access, I might have played the games and skipped the forum, what are your plans to make people to participate in the forum more?

I don't know what the red light district sub was, but it sounds good to me!

2. As you said, you can find good hentai out there, why should we invest time in a gallery?

3. Yes, I did not know it existed.

4. Setting goals is good, but someone should agree to do the work.

5. Sounds good, any ideas?

6. sounds good.

If I might add, the achievements page could be better. maybe we can make a system built on reputation(similar to the stackexchange system) and achievements. Leveling up and achievements give you access to more stuff, and are an incentive to post stuff.

The music box is broken, or is it? It starts to play and a haunting tune fills the air. I awake suddenly from my dream, there is no music box and yet there it is, a tiny one, nestled in my hand and I awake from the dream again as if I were peeling an onion. It’s a dream no matter how far I go; I can never reach reality, trapped in an endless nightmare.

Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:41 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Registered users
Okay so I'm not sure if I even have it right to say this because I'm kind of a lazy ass hole I just want to make that clear before I start I wasn't able to read the whole thing but I'm going to respond 2 what I read you're right something does need to change its a site is going to grow the question is how much exercise changes too much won't do the same your idea about the development team being run like a business not really a bad idea except fh isn't a business though it's more of a family again you're not wrong at all this is how I see it in the simplest way I can put it I would much rather introduce you guys as my friend yom, ,,Mike or yom or arch or will you get some points rather than my business colleague michael or whatever everyone else is names are in real life

Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:34 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
On Discord:
If everybody talked about Discord, it's too technologically advanced for all and there comes a time when we must decide if discord is trying to displace forkheads (or even the internet!) to extinction.

In present, I doubt that discord can compare to the free speech and CONTEXT/CONTENT ARCHIVING that the current forkheads has. Who knows, some corporate merger (or even censorship body) will send all consumer data down the blackhole/hell. That means, fuck the discord police, FUCK YOU, and their history deletion. In memory and forever, forkheads. Freedom, rights!

---

On Games in arcade (and image gallery) publicity:
If bandwidth is a problem, then at least there be providing mirror links if the site cannot withstand the bandwidth usage of lusers. Just a page showing the list of mirrors would be good enough. Also, a great way in affiliation. That way, the games/images can be opened publicly without the cons of bandwidth. The only concern would be the censorship police (or propaganda programme) of various sorts. I believe that might be the real reason to the dark age blackout. Kind of like the inoperable Marathon or some desolate land. I RECOMMEND TRUSTED PARALEGAL WORK?

On special access:
I would keep it as it would be like somewhat of a specified file vault for whatever reasons. It at least defines/discusses the access controls to the media mediums (note: sole purpose!), if not the context/content regarding the games.

On game/site development and updates:
That's more of a organizational level on a individual or collective basis. I wouldn't have known about the project ideas sitting around in the back burner. As for updates, just post some mention would be good enough. Noes body gonna be stabbing anybody off the plank!

On unique avatar creator:
That would be quite advanced in technical terms. Instructions regarding avatar creation, with home office tools (the current forkheads standard?) might be more feasible. The shop items are like an reward to forum users with some forum currency. I myself wouldn't mind doing it away with it since the titles given to the user is good enough for me. Then again, I don't really care at all. It's optional.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:33 pm
Profile WWW
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Since I read this post I've been racking my brain trying to think of solutions or are you just compromises to some of the things that you said instead of treating it like a business why not free like Kickstarter when you start up a project or when anyone starts for project provided they're able to do it set up tiers of Rewards or whatever and sort of giving stuff equivalent to how much work somebody's put in

Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:40 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:

Bank:
 Re: Holy Shit Rant: SomebodyElse vs. Forkheads
Reading through these, I can see what people are saying. I'd like to go through a couple of these.

I can sort of group everyone together for the first one. Most people actually want special access to stay.

1. I agree, having a special access is interesting. However, I think it should have more to it if it is to be kept. Some ideas I had are as follows.
-Special access should still remain a means of downloading our content. This should include anything in the arcade as well as doujin sets if we happen to get doujin uploads in the gallery which could feature this in its own section (as opposed to just right click and save).
-Special access could also be a means of allowing input directly to the dev team via a comments section.
-Another way of going about it is to set it up as a premium membership, let the above be a general user access thing, but let special access become a means of showing support and giving out incentives such as custom art.

Even if we don't have custom art or any of the above, the other content I have lined up for this post should keep people coming. Moving onto the second part.

EDIT: I guess my main thing I'm trying to say with point 1 is, get rid of the current version of special access or replace it with something even more worthwhile.

Now, I see two main points regarding the gallery thus far. So I'll kind of answer both.

2. To mainly answer Shaggboy's question, we should invest in a gallery for two reasons. The first being a place to share hentai from across the web, but also to post our own finished hentai works and fanart, as well as as a place to even share viral images. As stated above, we could potentially expand the system to allow for doujin uploads even as a separate addition. So while yes, it becomes a gallery among many, it becomes another place for us to expand the Forkheads name and even create derivative visual works, and not necessarily hentai. Regarding RV-007's post, this is also a very plausible idea that I think works too. If we go along with the current model we could link to other hentai sites and create a network of sorts.

Most people seem to be okay with fixing the link, so forget point 3. However, I want to elaborate on point 4.

4. Now, what I mean when I say "treat it more like a business" is not to literally take it to business level. Let's say we have a dev team recruitment for a new game. Yom would likely be the director for it, so he'd direct each person to do certain tasks. He'd set deadlines as needed for each part of the system, and delegate the tasks to those who sign up, even doing some work himself. If deadlines are met, the whole group gets some incentive, perhaps FH$, perhaps custom artwork, but some reward nonetheless. Heck, if we consider the shop update idea, being a part of the dev team could allow for a reward of an exclusive item for helping working on the game, with multiples in the case of completing your tasks on time. Or, maybe even an in-game cameo or event that could even link up to the Newgrounds achievements. If they aren't met, no pressure, the other parts of the team picks up as needed and as directed by Yom. It gets done, we move on to the next phases and eventually the game reaches completion.

The point is, it doesn't become less like a family as Timmy suggests, but it's more that the people make the story of Forkheads expand, and can say they had a hand in that, plus get something unique and cool out of it. If anything, the bond strengthens between members as they can say they worked on something together, and that is something that no one can take away.

And of course, you would have to agree to work to join the dev team for a particular project.

I would now like to be more precise as to how we'd have our custom avatar maker work. In essence, my 5th point.

5. So the avatar maker. It would be as simple as having a base body with hair styles and eye styles you could choose from. Of course, being Forkheads, you start out naked. The site already has a currency system, and so you would earn FH$ as normal. By earning FH$, you still spend it in shops, only now you can choose to use the custom avatar in addition to or instead of the image upload, and equip the characters with said purchased items. All the site would do is retrieve the relevant image for that particular item and apply it to the avatar on a particular layer. Then by saving it, it saves the overall "render" as a completed image that is then referenced any time it needs to pull up a user's image.

Put simply, you still buy items as normal, but now you have a base body that you can attach them to.

To expand this further, there could be shops for hair and eye styles, and even special conditions to unlock certain items.

Lastly, point six...

6. Now, yes, we could simply make a forum post, but even so, a dedicated page that shows the update, as well as maybe even an archive of updates, is easier. Either that or have an update thread than only dev members can post to, and have a way to show this message on the front page in a box. Either way, something to show more transparency.

A special point on Discord, I do know that it isn't to replace Forkheads itself, but as it stands, and I can pull up the precise numbers from the ACP, we have a very low daily topic average of 3.05. Our average daily signups are 0.95. I will say, however, there has been a decently steady increase in posts per day, now hitting an average 56.87. Here's a direct pic of my ACP showing this.

My point in mentioning Discord, however, is that it's more worthwhile to go there if you want to chat with more of the community more readily and with better response time. Even when AJAX Chat was working, it was still not as full as the Discord server can get, and when it launched, more people switched over to Discord than those who chose to stick around with AJAX. Of course, AJAX had its merits, and I actually loved it, but that's besides the point. The point is, it's more socially worthwhile to chat on Discord as everyone is there for any number of topics from roleplays, to discussions, to gaming, to anime, to petitions, and much much more. Hell, the discord server has more hentai images directly uploaded to it compared to even the site's gallery. More than the forum? Well, probably not. But even then a lot of the uploads are done via mirror sites generally.

Ironically, Forkheads' gallery has a total of zero hentai of any kind. You'd expect some Slutty McSlut lewds beyond the same two images we've seen from the original Gal's Frontier release, but no, and not even mentioning hentai for the other characters such as the crazy ex, Penelope, Sucky Fucko, Australian Science Bitch, and the others.

I dunno, that just seems a little too problematic to me.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:54 pm
Profile WWW
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:

Bank:
In regards to the Avatar Builder are you thinking something like Gaia online or more advanced I remember Yahoo messenger used to have one back in the day I seriously miss it I remember they were one of the first avatar Builders ever allow you to have a body of a disabled person and as far as I know the only one maybe in the future we could even use the avatars for other things if we felt like it

Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:11 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:

Bank:
timmyt333 wrote:
In regards to the Avatar Builder are you thinking something like Gaia online or more advanced I remember Yahoo messenger used to have one back in the day I seriously miss it I remember they were one of the first avatar Builders ever allow you to have a body of a disabled person and as far as I know the only one maybe in the future we could even use the avatars for other things if we felt like it

Something like Gaia but better.

Best part? I know we have plenty of talented artists here who could make this a reality.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:19 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
On Discord, again:
I have to say that by the Discord Guidelines, there is a condemnation against...

*Sharing illustrated or digitally altered pornography which depicts minors (such as lolicon, shotacon, or cub).
*Sharing content that violates another person's contractual, personal, intellectual property or other rights. Do not share or post links that violate the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). We respond to DMCA requests as described in our Terms of Service.
*Sharing images of gore and/or animal cruelty. Do not share or post graphic images for sadistic pleasure, glorification or celebration of violence.

If several offenses were caught enough, boom, down goes the forkheads discord channel. Simple, as, that. And then, the K9s start tracking us down, one by one. The safest way by them rulez is like just a communication get together to play game sessions.

On Special Access, again:
Premium membership? I think you're going too far from what forkheads was supposed to be. Financial incentive can be better sought elsewhere. Donation is good enough for what forkheads is going through. Maybe, just some posts saying, "Well, it's that time again *shrugs*". I might be dissing 'so-called capitalist' scum, but no premium B$ for special access. Possible trademark violation, which is much worse than copyright violation. Besides, I would need to request moving topics around then.

On unique avatar creator, again:
No, none of that mini doll thingies. Be forkheads or be fucking Michaelangelo serious. Let each doll/model be of excellent quality with different poses. Then, you can add in spice of colour, style, assortments. Okay, so it wouldn't work due to excellent visuals usually being of large size dimensions. Well, I really don't care for dolls/models, or for enforcing much more *shudders* standardization.

---

fa aslamu!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:12 pm
Profile WWW
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:

Bank:
RV-007 wrote:
On Discord, again:
I have to say that by the Discord Guidelines, there is a condemnation against...

*Sharing illustrated or digitally altered pornography which depicts minors (such as lolicon, shotacon, or cub).
*Sharing content that violates another person's contractual, personal, intellectual property or other rights. Do not share or post links that violate the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). We respond to DMCA requests as described in our Terms of Service.
*Sharing images of gore and/or animal cruelty. Do not share or post graphic images for sadistic pleasure, glorification or celebration of violence.

If several offenses were caught enough, boom, down goes the forkheads discord channel. Simple, as, that. And then, the K9s start tracking us down, one by one. The safest way by them rulez is like just a communication get together to play game sessions.

On Special Access, again:
Premium membership? I think you're going too far from what forkheads was supposed to be. Financial incentive can be better sought elsewhere. Donation is good enough for what forkheads is going through. Maybe, just some posts saying, "Well, it's that time again *shrugs*". I might be dissing 'so-called capitalist' scum, but no premium B$ for special access. Possible trademark violation, which is much worse than copyright violation. Besides, I would need to request moving topics around then.

On unique avatar creator, again:
No, none of that mini doll thingies. Be forkheads or be fucking Michaelangelo serious. Let each doll/model be of excellent quality with different poses. Then, you can add in spice of colour, style, assortments. Okay, so it wouldn't work due to excellent visuals usually being of large size dimensions. Well, I really don't care for dolls/models, or for enforcing much more *shudders* standardization.

---

fa aslamu!

Regarding Discord and its thing against child pornography (even simulated), yes, I agree, and that's why we choose not to share such works on the Discord. Nonetheless, that is another area where the site could shine if that's your thing. Granted, Forkheads itself is against actual child pornography, so I imagine that would remain the case.

Regarding premium memberships, these are of course just ideas. I think we could all really benefit from it if we did have a special paid thing that awarded merchandise or even cameos in games. I also think Forkheads could go big if we had such a thing. However, I recognize it's not aligned with the Forkheads motive or ideals, and that's why it would only be optional and replace the current donations system. Even then, it's not like we need it as it currently stands. This being said, I also prefer a form of Special Access that is free.

Shaggboy did mention an achievements system and upgrade to the rankings system, and perhaps this in and of itself could be a replacement to Special Access. I like his idea on that.

Finally, I think an avatar maker akin to Gaia would be a good optional system. It provides a new layer of depth to the site and would be interesting to see what we come up with. It doesn't have to be cutesy necessarily or more akin to mainstream doll makers, but I think the idea for such could go well with everything and potentially could be a unique feature that sites similar to us lack.

Along the same branch of having Special Access replaced perhaps by an updated rankings system, perhaps we could have a point in the ranking system where users can begin making their own items for equipment. Of course, one could always submit them to our site devs and see if they can be added, and that could be a thing alongside it.

However, if we go along the Gaia branch I would also be interested in having, say, instead of a platform like AJAX, one more akin to Gaia where we can customize avatars and then chat in a virtual space. That in and of itself solves the Discord issue and then also gives an even bigger reason to be on the site. Gaia was built on flash way back in the day, 2005 or 2006 if memory serves, so I think we could pull this off with relative ease using the technology we have now.

EDIT: I also think users having their own individual spaces in this chatroom would be cool, and beyond that, they could build it up and it would also expand in area as their ranking went up.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:33 pm
Profile WWW
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Also, yes, before someone asks, I did just make this rant to cause shit, but I am also half-serious about expanding, upgrading, and making the site even better or adding unique features.

Put it this way, are we really comfortable with the way things are? Is this really the absolute best we can do? That is what I am concerned about.

And also before another person asks, there's a reason why I'm no longer considered a moderator according to the page linked here, but am considered an Arcade Corps.

Another point I may add...

How do we turn those 15 guests into registered users? Because usually this is all you can see with Forkheads. This list should and could be filled with more usernames, and I think that we should implement these changes or variations thereof, plus really hone in on our strengths.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:43 pm
Profile WWW
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Individual chat rooms you mention unless I misread something remind me of this old cat room I used to frequent an old buddy before I met the speakonia community you could personalize every single thing about your individual chat room music that played the chat background personal emotes the color of the text share YouTube videos and have everyone watch them together it was cool I can't remember what's the site was called but I remember everyone always had place at the end of their name I could never figure out why

Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:25 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:

Bank:
cooki:
This is precisely what I suggest. While there would be a general chatroom anyone could visit, as well as maybe specially made hubs, every individual Forkhead would be given their own room that they could theme and customize as they saw fit.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:57 pm
Profile WWW
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Are you sure we have the memory or something like that though seems like it would take up alot if every single user had one also I'll try to find the name of that old sites this was back in like 2010 I think maybe 11 it was way back when all that copyright stuff happened to different lets players

Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:05 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next