Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 IcePaks, Ice Bags, and a Cooler = Continuous Frost Proposal 
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post IcePaks, Ice Bags, and a Cooler = Continuous Frost Proposal
It's August, and it's starts to be fucking hot (due to the sunset blasting down its final stretch of gamma rays). Drought is coming by year after year like the fucking desert storm. States are struggling with the fucking economy to try support utility services. I have yet to be any stoppage just yet. The fridge busted down due to either continuous heat, or a fucking furniture design mishap with leaked walls. I don't think a mini refrigerator would hold the basic foods (milk, orange juice, greens, and some space). Maybe I should use another electric outlet. Forget the electricity concern, it's time to get serious, dead fucking faggot serious. Okay, maybe not, but it's pretty good if the fucking electricity taps out for some reason (plus you can save [and keep an eye on the goods {portability?}]). Smaller refrigerator can be a good thing for electric efficiency and you get to carry it along with you easily (plus you can keep an eye on it).

BACK TO BASICS!

Okay, so maybe somewhere down the line, your residence becomes so shitty that you have to deal with compromises due to some limiting factor. Okay, it's like a slum from Mumbai, I get it! What we need first is a large enough cooler, or even an icebox! Large enough to carry your ice packs, (crushed) ice, and more importantly, your edibles!

Question is, what are the options of a cooler? I leave out the icebox due to its lack of portability. No ride-on cooler vehicles either, the more you move, the most heat you generate. In case I need to carry a slug of ice bags (one for the ice paks, another for fresh ice?), I might need to carry the entire cooler to store ice as quickly as possible.

This Rotationally molded coolers seems to be the new cooler 2.0. At least a tougher cooler. Leak and sweat resistant, it says. Reads out for extreme situations, kind of like where I would go camping. Perishables (or even ice) said to last for a few days (5 at max), I just need to extend it to at most a month! ice retention is a keyword! The best brands sounds like the Pelican or the Yeti. Sounds like I am missing out on the new Jones family magazine!

Up next, the ice pack, namingly, the Hot-or-cold packs (holds temperature). I really thought there was a conditioned freezer pack, but not yet to this day. I have yet to see the best brands possible up-to-date. Apparently Yeti has its own ice pack. I will need to make size measurements before other questions go on. More over, how will it hold out with crushed ice? How many packs I will need to keep up the freeze in a container? How much ice is needed for the pack to start temperature holding? Will the temperature holding preserve the ice much longer?

As for the perishables and ice packs, I think I'll wrap them up in a plastic bag. Ice can cut (see ice mummies) if given time. I am pretty sure that there is a experiment done out there, but it hasn't been recorded, least publicly. I will ask some questions and carry on. Yeah, it's pretty expensive too, I think I'll call this a hobby thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
Spoiler: show
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:33 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]