Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 THE BASICS OF SIMPLE HEALTHY COOKING! 
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
 THE BASICS OF SIMPLE HEALTHY COOKING!
Okay, so it's not as simple as one thoughts. Sometimes, safe raw foods are the healthiest. Sometimes, safe cooked foods are just safer. What can I say? Oh, it's probably safer to wait outside during timed cooking. The degrees of cooking temperature can raise to over 2 degrees! Very dangerous to brain in dry situations.

I pinpointed the main ingredients that should normally carry out the day (might lasts up to one week for a single person [if consumed sparingly], even less for more; can be completely consumed within 3 days [with more consumption or persons], fair, but fuck!!!). Variations can wait. Foods for medical purposes? Different story. Oh, and no canned foods either.

Chicken; protein, vitamin B
Beans; fiber/protein, vitamin B/F
Salmon; protein, vitamin B
Broccoli; fiber, some other nutritious stuff this option got aphids, ugh
2 (or 4 Roma [cuz they small]) Tomatoes, vitamin B?/C
2 Carrots, vitamin A
1 Head of Green Cabbage, vitamin C
1 Red Onion, vitamin B?/C?/D?
(Citrus) fruit (tomato included)/juice; phosphorous, vitamin C

Why would I put up salmon if chicken is more beefier? Well, the only benefit is faster cooking. This is very true if you put up with raw meats. Hell, you just need a toaster oven, sprinkle some cooking oils and spices, portion a cut into the toaster oven, measure your cooking radiation level and cooking radiation time, and voila, you got your salmon steak. To be honest, steamed salmon (which I don't remember cooking that way) is probably a healthier way, but it's good enough. Just don't expect salmon to out-nutrient chicken by too far, unless, you manage to introduce some beans as a supplement.

Chicken w/ beans, protein with protein supplement. Yes. How to cook it? Hell do I know just the basics! I might have to master the art of butchery. Of course, pre-cooked chicken at the grocery store might be good enough, if, not, fresh, enough. I will explore the safety of raw/cold-cut eating as well!

Broccoli, easy, you can steam/boil them with something something water. If you want to cook them with oil and spices go ahead. Most kids don't have the blanking taste of broccoli. They can try to condiments, salts, spices, or oil to brainwash themselves with marketed fries. That is until they mastered the art of broccoli I used to eat them, but I am not sure how I would stop eating them. Nevertheless, it's full of potent stuff (no matter how irradiating the taste diffusion). this option got aphids, ugh

Tomatoes and green cabbages, I don't know much, but I can tell you that it's supposed to supplement health immunity as well as repair some kind of tissue.

Carrots are for sight.

Red onions are read like medicine. Read as cancer inhibitor, insect repellent, and earache cure? Do take.

Citrus fruit/juice? Well, to digest the damn thing. It's just in case something bad might crop up if not dealt quickly enough.

Anyways, it's back out on the frontier. TO ANOTHER EXPEDITION!!!

===

RECIPES PERFECTED (ENOUGH) BELOW:
Cooking is a general keyword for food preparation to be consumed.
Specific actions may include broiling, boiling, frying, baking/oven, seasoning creation, sauce creation, and so on.
@ Soaked and Cooked Beans w/i 2 hrs 1st time, then maybe 1 hr afterwards, then maybe just boil afterwards?
@ Marinated chicken with salt and marinade; salt/oil/ginger/garlic into broiling wok; sides be browned for 1 minute; lids, flip chicken, add water/marinade when appropriate in an interval of 5 ~ 10 minutes; when sides are throughly marinated and cooked, fin
@ See salsa salad pot for non-boiling option
Prepared basic vegetables; salt/oil/ginger/garlic into boiling pot; 1 ~ 2 carrots of slices for ? minutes; 1/2 of green cabbage head for ? minutes, 2 (or 4 roma) tomatoes of triangles for ? minutes, 1 red onion slice of dices for ? minutes; wait time for ? minutes
@ Rice cooker measuring cup; rinse rice with Japanese Rice Washing Speed Bowl (with no side/bottom drain holes); CAREFUL rice transfer on rice cooker inner bowl plastic handle; quick cooking mode activated; wait after whirring noises
@ Salsa salad pot for refrigeration; 1 ~ 2 carrots of slices; 1/2 of green cabbage head, 2 (or 4 roma) tomatoes of triangles, 1 red onion slice of dices; slices of ginger and bulbs of garlic (optional); 1/4 of (red/green) salsa bottle || 1/2 of (red/green) pasta jar; refrigeration wait time for x >= 30 minutes

FOOD PRESERVATION METHODS (IN TESTING) BELOW:
Food preservation is a process aimed to keep food intact from expiration.
Usually, I don't clump this context to this topic, but given the dire situation of corona scare side effects, we need to put all of our cards at hand.
I am vague in this chef knowledge (other than the simple freezing technique?!), but I'm going to make it my hobby for at least a few months (starting from 30/03/2020). Maybe, I can learn a lifetime trade of my own!
@ The Various Methods of Curing Meats Into Jerky or Jerky Talk
@ Sauerkraut?
@ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_preservation
@ Dealing with fruit flies in the kitchen, ugh, :fat, *vomits*
@ Dealing with Mold Cleansing and Prevention in Bottles and Bottle Caps; requires facet/hose, hot water, (white) vinegar, and soap; good luck with that!

===

REMOSKA, the ultimate mini oven? current shop Compare against slow cooker!
Pot versus wok/pot/pan?
What the hell is maceration?
Rice cooking classics, with a clay pot! We going back to ol skool!
Sauerkraut? Sauerkraut?! This is pickled whatevers in German. It supposedly is very good to save food so it's worth a try at least? Very gassy so I need to research on that!
|
I read that chicken bones can be great addition to stock soup, but do wash the germs off! Chicken bones in the freezer until then. Salt in the stock soup might be too much as bones has alot of nutrients, maybe including salt.
Okay, b/c of the corona scare, people are still stocking up shit like crazy. Not that I care, but they jacking shit too fast! It's like a slower Black Friday, everyday! In the beginning, there were fucking lines. In terms of acquiring stock supply sources, innovation is required. The spread of the pandemic/epidemic will increase until the estimate of June/July. Even then, who knows how long it will last? Or even recurs! There were three waves of Black Plague. It's a wet illness so yeah, we have go dry?
|
I seen some people trying to do some food preservation, but I don't think they know how to preserve nutrients.
But just in case if the spread competes with the historical Black Plague, we might need to do some curing! When I mean curing, I mean curing as many food products as possible! And it's got to be of good quality too! Maybe, we need to farm our own shit. Get farmer wise, son! Time to get our rural/survival skills on! I read that green beans are easy and safe. Maybe radishes. Reference. However, I think I might put a little muscle for the cream of the crop. Oh, I put in a cure link in the op.
Researching food nutrients and food preservation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:47 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Post Re: THE BASICS OF SIMPLE HEALTHY COOKING!
Alright, bitch. As usual, the fish products are priced higher due to the amount of processes it goes thru despite the weaker consistency of biological density. I mean, you see sushi and any seafood @ some restaurant. You would have some general rule of thumb on what is to be expect.

===

Okay, so, I am finally going to record my recipe into file soon enough. I think the chicken will have to wait in terms of preparation proficiency.

A lump of (thawed enough) rib roast, which needs to be chiseled and sawed into a slab (still, quite expensive, but not as expensive as 20ish/lbs for salmon [there goes the priceline diversity]). However, it is more expensive as a order option (comes in bulk of slabs, the fish slab is just one, but hey, we talking about bulk buying).
Next time, I go for smaller, took my fucking time (2 hrs est) cooking and eating! Butchering wasn't so bad. Okay, I was trying to cook up vegetables at the same time too. Don't blame me!

Okay, I think we have to salt the sides after a cut of the slab. And to leave the salted slab in the fridge overnight at most, but I can say one hour (or not) is good enough. We aren't going to leave shit rotting around, are we? I have to skip the (cooking/marinade [I actually tried a marinade, but maybe it's a bit too risky {next time, maybe lemon marinade}]) sauce, too much diversity. I HAVE TO KEEP IT SIMPLE, AND HEALTHY!

Okay, when cooking time is ready, sprinkle some water over the cooking surface of a clean cooking pan. This will be your preheat ready pan condition test. Turn up the stove level to high and evaporate that sprinkle!

When, the sprinkle is gone, put some cooking oil, and let it simmer about the surface. Maybe put in ginger/garlic, it's not a quick veggie cooker though!

Optional, but not recommended:
Lay on the slab, and let the burning/browning of the outside begin! This is for flavour (on the outside) purposes.

Lower the heat to mid/low (2, but it might be too slow) levels. We need to keep the meat toasty on the outside, and retain the blood moisture on the inside, in time... You know you are ready once you stab/cut the meat and see if the blood boils out of the poke. If you don't want any red, then check for any red flesh remaining (overdone level). Then, you least know the heat has reached all of the inside.

After that, take the steak out of the frying pan, and onto the dish/plate. Let it rest (for about 10 ~ 15 minutes). If you want, put a plastic cover thing over the meat. The cover is to retain the vapors and heat of the meat. The resting is to let the moisture soak back into the meat, cooking it during your mealtime.

Dining sauce? I dunno, sorry, no recommendations.

_
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:32 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Up next, broccoli, and the mix of veggies like carrots, tomatoes...

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:20 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Ok, so redraft. I call this quick and dirty recipe, the charcoal sides steak cubes. It's (intended, but not mandatory) for the high risk, high density meats so prepare for hell.

If you ever do this by mistake, like when acquiring ribeye meat, just make sure to cut into consumable portions. Otherwise, you will have a 2 hour mid-low level broiling marathon (that's to keep the sides from blackening too hard down, and of course to cook the inside). And then the meat is like a pancake of 5 fucking medium width steaks. If you cut the things into tofu curd size, you'll have at least a rare cooked oversized steak tofu. Even then, you might need to cut it into smaller bite size. Not because it's fancy, but to improve sanitation (yes, this is important!) and cooking effectiveness. If you have to, save the rest in the freezer/fridge. If you got sizable steak, good for you, skim the butchery procedures then. YES, SHORT EXPIRATION DURATION TIME!!! '~'

Because you may have the chance to deal with oversize, I STRESS to cut your share of the pie! Your tofus ought to be salted as preparation. Spill (preferably lemon) marinade (if none, use any citrus fruit/juice to do then) over your cuts, letting them absorb the vitamin (CALL THIS COLD SANITATION, VERY FUCKING IMPORTANT [you can never be so sure ]). Leave your salted squares into the fridge for salt emulsification for a while (a hour to overnight). Okay, slice for and chip the ginger peel; slam 2 cloves of garlic, removing the green bud.

Test water in a cooking pan. High fucking heat. See if water evaporates out. Dump enough oil to be a foundation for your tofus. Dump the ginger peelings and garlic cloves in. Maybe wait for the oil to boil, maybe not. Dump your tofus in. Leave the cooking level on high. Yes, you'll burn the sides, but you must remember that the inside counts in cooking. It's a high density meat, so chances are that you must ensure that the inside at least surpass the rare level. Plus, cooking time is too overrated for us modern times, huh? The blood and oil should bubble, but remember that a little sodium can pick up the heat higher. This is where your get your own flavour (there's a plenty from lemon, to soy sauce?) of marinade, and use it as a cooking sauce. Don't tell me about how cooking wine (alcoholic marinade?) should work. I haven't test out alcohol as a substitute to sodium. If you must, use citrus fruit/juice instead. Spill out a bunch of marinade in the pan, cover the pan with its lid. Wait for 1 minute before removing the lid to flip the cubes around. Wait for another to flip it to starting/other positions. Wait for 3 ~ 5 minutes, this is where the steaks are to blacken into charcoal, but the browning should reach pass under the outside sides of the steaks. Go ahead and cut your tests to see, but it should be good, enough...

Okay, shut down the fire and pick your share onto your plate. Your utensils consists of a fork, and a carving knife. Yes, that's right, a CARVING KNIFE. You must carve out the burnt sides, but like an archaeologist, your discovery reaches into the very treasures of steak. Oh yeah, use a steak sauce if you need to, but the marinade is enough for me...
wtf

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:52 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Just 30 minutes until I cook up my soaked beans. Boy do they bunch up! Lots to pack! It's like snacks of the future or something! Will write up recipe for it. The broccoli is a cinch, but I tried mixing it up before. Tomatoes are good as fresh, maybe with vitamin C. Yes, tomato is a fruit! xD

I might omit out the hard meats and stick with the ground beef (versus eggs). I mean, you can make your own ground beef from hard meats too. I might get around to it. Ground beef is for fast light cooking, but with health safety in mind. So much to do, so little time. That's what my momma (used to) say.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:58 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Here is my tested cooking procedure with beans.
My choice selection goes go for black or pinto beans. Either way, whatever is available. Although pinto beans are tastier...

Preparation:
Put about 2 ~ 4 lb cup of beans into a pot, the beans will fucking flourish into a big bowl of cooked beans. Trust me, I don't think I can eat that much beans, but I don't want to cook around twice a week. Very stuffy, very fluffy?

Try to make 2 inches of water higher than the bean level, otherwise just 2 inches of water (which is good enough, you can put in more if necessary). Put in either 1/2 ~ 2 tablespoons of oil (depends on the cup quantity). Sprinkle enough salt to cover the beans with a heat/taste additive.

Soaking:
Cover lid with heat level to 6. Wait (time varies, but 5 ~ 10 minutes will do) until you can see enough (vigorous) boiling. Yes, the water changes color to the beans so it can be hilarious @ first sight.

Once boiling enough, put the pot at rest from the fire. Let the pot rest for about 1 hr.

Cooking:
Cover lid with heat level to 6/4 until you see boiling (5 ~ 10 minutes). Uncover lid with heat level to 4 (medium sized pot)/6 (large sized pot) for about 1 hr. During the 1 hr of cooking, come back every 10 ~ 15 minutes to check up on the beans. See if there's enough water for all the fucking beans to absorb. Too less, and your beans will fry and stick to the pot.

Did I mention that you should hearing a farting/hissing sound emitted from the cooked beans? Stir pot (with wooden laden, but dip it in a bowl of water to remove bean skin paint), test/squish beans, or add h2o (2 cups worth, same as the preparation step) when necessary. If bean results suffice (which is usually good enough after 1 hr cooking) after more cooking minutes, stop cooking.

Aftermath?:
With a strainer, drain the beans from the water and onto a big bowl. The casualty is your pot being stained with bean color. You can eat your beans as much as you want. Try a bean eating contest, but it is dry like! Do eat with vegetables or fruits for easier shit expulsion. Save the rest in the fridge (it will lessen the bean stain effect upon the pot, making scouring stains much easer effort). To eat the leftovers, just eat with something hot for heating. Even just reheating (heat level to 5 ~ 3, in time interval and variation) with added water will work. Of course, if you want a more mushy alternative, you can recook by starting up the same previous cooking step, (but maybe, just maybe, a boil would be good enough).

WARNING!
Mush demands more water and attentive care, or else the mush will burn down from taste to smell, thus becoming inedible for consumption. Me, I would actually just reheat. I don't know about recooking, but resoaking is overkill though!
If you are planning to leave your beans in the pot on the open kitchen/outdoors/whatevers space, for reheating, I suggest to follow the fruit flies shit fermentation prevention guide as well. Yeah, refrigerating is probably overall better, saves on gas too.

Yeah, beans do take time, but they can be great preservable bites. Good, luck.

===

Next time, I will try to formulate masterful ground beef (that shit is hard to tackle [wait, shit organs included, fuck {red meat requires freezing or else it fast rots}]) recipe!!! Next time, I will find the healthiest meat product (maybe it's just chicken or chicken fillet/strips) before cooking and eating that shit. The shit I do sometimes! Will get to the veggies and fruits too. Where's my marinade at?

Just to let you know, while black rice sounds superior to white rice, rice is weaker compared to beans in all levels. The harshness of the desert seed withstood the test of time.

Yeah, the black rice cooked into jelly dessert. Maybe it's too soft to act as a joint gelatin substitute. Better yet, just dump and boil the black rice with your vegetable soup.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:34 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
I will get to the chicken acquirement notice, but I think I might make a drug description list topic for our fellow readers. It happens sometimes. zzz

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:37 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Chef #1:
OMG! Tomatoes with rice soaked with soy sauce!!!
Chinese cooking! :D

Chef #2:
Mustn't I?

===

Tomatoes are fresh uses, plus they make great food riot material if given enough time.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:35 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
I'm a little on the cooking trial so it be a bit difficult to perfect the godamn thing. I decided to leave on notes. Not the real recipe just yet!

For chicken, it's hard to cook it part/whole, not cut up like chicken strips. Very true for bone attachments. For this game, preparation in salting and marinading (I dunno, but massaging the prepared chicken sounds like a great idea to soak up the marinade) is a must! For how far it is soaked up, can determine the effects of cooking internally! *This is one of my experiments.*
When cooking, you might need to use the broiling (I will explain that later) technique. Yes, (salted and oiled) water is a must so broil that low level water on a pan! You can use the ginger and garlic more confidently, but the whole focus is on the chicken. (Lemon) Marinade would serve its intended purpose as a flavouring factor, but it could help on health/cooking factors.
Trying to grill down without burning too hard, you know.

---

As for vegetables recipe, I think I will sum it up in the next post.
Oh yeah, since you using fucking tons of water already, you might want to lessen on watering the damn garden.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:39 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Here is my tested cooking procedure with chicken, after a trial of tests of course.
15 ~ 30 minutes (I'll try faster next time), attention is required so multi-tasking is welcomed here. Don't leave the stove!
Note that it isn't really final just yet... putting on the finishing touches!
Oh, if you think you have overload, I suggest putting off consuming chicken for a while and try something else instead. Something vegetarian, clean, yet full. Try holding off that (extra) chicken during mealtime at the least.

Preparation:
This will take some time, but cut off the skin from its outer.
You would want to start cooking the outer meat than cook some inedible skin shit.
Try to tenderize/pierce the chicken for attempted (olive) oil/(garlic/soy sauced [maybe too much chinese sauce]) marinade injection (however, I doubt that it would reach inside during fresh state).
Salt the chicken all over. Marinate the chicken all over.
In case you didn't notice, marinade has oil as its ingredient so its technically an oil mix. For the draft, I would use the lemon garlicky (now my new favorite, also classic) marinade for health purposes during the series of finishing touches tests.
Leave the chicken in its own dish (and plastic wrap) for 30 minutes ~ 1 hour. Let it absorb the salt and marinade. Salt bakes the outside, marinade bakes as in as it can seep. No, the marinade lather now is not for flavour purposes, as it will be washed down by the broiling process. However, its evaporating smell would indicate how broiled up the cooking be.

Optional!
Chop a few slices of ginger, then chop the slices into sticks.
Peel a garlic bulb, smack it on the cutting board with a side of the cleaver. This is to flatten and break up the bulb. Cut off the root base and pull out the green stem.
Some pep! Some zest!

Cooking:
Make sure your chicken have enough time to soak up its prepared material on surface and under, if not well far enough. Once it does, take it out the fridge.

Using a wok pan/pot cooking utensil, I can broil stuff with its wok DOME (yes, get the fucking DOME!!!) lid. Fill in 1 ~ 2 cup of fresh water, add some salt and cooking oil. The salt is to stir up the water temperature, the oil is to stick to and heat up the ginger and garlic aroma. Turn up the stove heat to a 6, but leave out the lid. Until the water boils mightily enough, wait. When the water boils up mad, add in the ginger and garlic and wait for a bit (under one minute at most).

Add the chicken in the wok on its outer. Now, lid for 1 minute to broil/brown the out.

After 1 minute, unlid, flip chicken on its inner and lid for 1 minute to broil/brown the in.

Now, the cooking sensibilities begin.
Just as a health warning, try not to overspill the fucking marinade. It's hard to do, but your heart will thank you for it. Too much oil, sodium, sugar, etc. If you want, leave out the fucking marinade out of the cooking step then. Otherwise, switch to olive oil.
Unlid, flip chicken on out, add water when necessary, lid for 5 minutes.
This is where you must keep attentive of the time so put out your pocket watch, bitches!

After the 5 minutes are up, unlid, flip chicken on in, DO add water, add marinade over the out, lid for 5 minutes.

Now, for the moment of truth. Get your doc face on!
After the next 5 minutes are up, unlid, flip chicken on out, DO add water. If the in looks brown and cooked enough on its surface, slice up open some chicken flaps (with spatula), especially around the bone area, to add (by dripping or dribbling) marinade over the in, lid for 5 ~ 10 minutes.
The marinade inserted within the flaps serve as a cooking oil so it should cook up the red meat inside. This, very important!!!

After the next 5 minutes are up, unlid, flip chicken on in, DO add water (I know its excessive, but leftover marinade juice can be unhealthy and oily!), lid for 5 ~ 10 minutes.

Aftermath?:
All you are left with is to remove the freaking chicken. Put out the chicken on the dish and drain out the marinade (it's just oily shit now!) from the wok to the sink. Let the wok cool before it goes into the sink, and fill the cooled wok with water.

What up next is up to you to sprinkle some after cooking seasoning shit and something fancy like that. As for the marinade (during cooking phase), I believe that the flavoured juice was at least successful in sticking to the chicken like glue. Probably due to heat.

Oh, and if you still haven't gotten thru cooked (probably due to skipping a few steps), you can immerse it into a hot vegetable soup. Eat something else while you at it.

===

Next time, I put out some excellent selections of a vegetable soup so it's not like some fucking homeless shit soup.

Just as outside questions...
Pot versus wok/pot/pan?
Oil/marinade injected chicken to cook the insides faster? Can it reach all of inside? Without too much damage to our chicken friend?

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:44 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Okay...

So looks like I got about three requests coming up on top with the questions that still need to be answered! Hello, anybody there?

===

Next time, I put out some excellent selections of a vegetable soup so it's not like some fucking homeless shit soup.

Just as outside questions...
Pot versus wok/pot/pan?
Oil/marinade injected chicken to cook the insides faster? Can it reach all of inside? Without too much damage to our chicken friend?

Cooking w/ honey? REALLY?
Sauerkraut? Sauerkraut?! This is pickled whatevers in German. It supposedly is very good to save food so it's worth a try at least? Very gassy so I need to research on that!

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:23 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
I just did some pinto beans from my previous black beans selection. Thought they were significant in nutrients. Black beans, they something scary from what I digested. It's like pooping out pure meat, only it's a mix of fiber and protein. Whoa. Not really sure if it's healthier that way. Gotta look @ the whole picture.

For sure, black beans leave a black stain on your cooking pot. :(

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:58 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Hmm.. there comes a time when the cooking gets fucked up.

I need to improvise other than just beans.
I need something other than, white rice, maybe sticking to veggies instead? It will cost for sure! Maybe I'll switch to black (royal) rice instead. I have to watch its arsenic intake, particularly watching regional soil. WHO is watching!
Someone refer to me for, black chicken, instead of the regular white chicken. I think I will need my butchery skills up cuz I see no black chicken parts.

Link

Damn, it's all back to black!

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:30 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Well, due to possible health hazards, some things became Black Death material. Chicken was infected before w/ H1N1. Swine was infected. Now, this mysterious Corona. However, I think a rat, who was host of bubonic, did it again. The host is now people.

I wish it was just food products so I can just give away as clear and safe recommendation.

I think I will experiment with goat products. They say there's something halal about it, and there was no imfamous historical record of outbreaks. Gotta stay safe than sorry.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:17 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
In addition to cooking, I think I'll stretch out a bit to the presentation department.

I finally found the 'Natural Wood Trivets For Hot Dishes' terminology (might be also called a coaster). Problem is that it's not usually found in supermarkets, maybe those cheap 99 cents stores have them because of likelihood of disposability.

And then, there's the microwave plate covers, which is plastic. You don't have to use it for microwave. I would use them for preserving heat for hot dishes just like keeping the pot lid on pots for the same purpose. Problem is the supply line is not clearly indicated.

I finally got black rice, and I'm afraid of the arsenic properties. However, I tried pufferfish a bit when I was young! Exotic tastes! I need to figure out how to throughly wash them, and cook in high levels of water. I will also research if wheat is more healthier and safer. I'm sure it's worse.
https://www.treehugger.com/green-food/h ... senic.html
Here is how to cook rice to remove the most arsenic
Soak your rice overnight – this opens up the grain and allows the arsenic to escape.
Drain the rice and rinse thoroughly with fresh water.
For every part rice add 5 parts water and cook until the rice is tender – do not allow it to boil dry.
Drain the rice and rinse again with hot water to get rid of the last of the cooking water.

Fuck, it's like cooking with beans, but more overrated!!! Fuck!!!

I just came across my past favorite beans... LIMA BEANS!!! xD
However, I need to measure up my kid fave against the pinto/black/pinto beans.
I hope it matchs up enough. Maybe it is enough to replace the arsenic rice tendency once in for all.

Unrelated, but condensed milk vs evaporated milk?

===

Just as outside questions... which will be on op soon enough!
Pot versus wok/pot/pan?

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:24 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next