Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 What is the NRA, as currently a Gun Use Rights Lobbyist? 
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Re: What is the NRA, as currently a Gun Use Rights Lobbyist?
So... yeah. About them assault goods ban (search warrant) registration by state.

Well, I don't think it was really a ban, oh, it was. We'll have to wait and see in the Biden administration so yeah.

However, there can be still state required (search warrant) registration on what defines as a assault good whatevers. To get around this, some people just put a fucking weird version of a back good grip. Well, you just need to remove the good grip, and voila, you are fucking done! If you need a cover for the back good grip hole, I'm sure there are modifications. The assault good would be just like your any morely gas-operated automated repeating good. Now, your assault good is not defined as a assault good anymore! Swell enough! Some people complain about the lack of a good grip. It might make handling easier, but it's not too far so yeah.

---

On a more specific topic, it's about the ak! I viewed a video where some dude piles up ak parts and accessories. He rambles about dis and dat. Obviously, he didn't buy from the original. His cautionary tale was about spending habits. It could be a pretty dangerous situation if you ask me. Another video informs about the clone markets so it's just a warning beforehand.

Be mindful of the matter of limits place on the assault good design so be careful.
If you are still interested in an ak, and you are worry about restrictions such as good term limits, defined registry, or even bans, then I would have to refer to the sks. Just beware of the bolt flicking back. Don't get your fingers in contact with it!. That means don't place your fingers about the action area! That goes for the garand too! Oh, watch for the slamfiring too!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:16 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
I had recent seen some people/billboards soliciting/promoting mental health care. They say you're mental, they say.

My suggestion is to never ever look for help.

Once they have you in the looney registry, the next thing they can do is to confiscate you under the name of legal disarmament. They say that you too incompetent to handle it, so they hold onto your shit until they have their way with you.

That is, they are conspiring to rob you, knowing the safety of your vulnerability! 0 safe!

You know what they say!
Better safe than sorry!

---

Oh, about my assault goods ban (search warrant) registration by state post, I got another add to say. However, it's quite lite.

Instead of removing the grip, you can for instance, make a after market of custom grips for certain goods. I won't be too specific because it should be obvious! In fact, why this hasn't been done or documented before, I don't know. I expect that a certain ban got to do something about it! Of course, some people go, "That illegal!". I think as the corecessiona days pass, the mere upgrade would help in better handling. Fine tuning the stock might help too. This is probably in the far future.

_
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:50 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Dry firing woes!

If you ever got a firearm that's the tuff up to steel material, it's going to be a fucking tuff good!

Any quick/rapid repeat dry-fire steel frames will smack down on your dummy rounds or snap caps! It will hammer down the rim of each round, until it sticks to the chamber/magazine. The end result is a malfunction to reload from a cylinder/magazine. Nothing would be wrong with the firearm, just your nonoperational round rims. You can force eject the fucking bent things with a tool or spring strength bolt/slide action. The choke tube snap caps, which specializes to fit in tubular magazines, are of no exception.

In the case of hard core steel muthafuckers, particularly in quick/rapid repeat dry-firing situations, then I will suggest steelworx dummy rounds. If you want, get the snap caps version, you just get a color indicator. If you are using the tubular magazines, I'm afraid that you are stuck with choke tube snap caps, which is made with aluminum material. Hope you the best in finding full rimmed training rounds made of steel material.

---

For handgoods in general, while I did have a horrible dry firing experience, I do have some pro/noob tips about dry firing handgoods.

Just be careful to not wear out your fucking fingers. Man, I was trying to pull round the trigger tip just trying to get the now beat rounds going! And here I thought in my first few sessions, that I need a hand gripper or hand grip strengthener! I thought I have to be Arnold Schwarzenegger! Yah! Oh, if you ever do have weird freaky weak finger/wrist strength, I do suggest a hand grip or just a tap or action half-cock hold exercise (starting with 2 hand support [and maybe even upside-down position]!) for your fingers once in a while. And that's weakness versus the trigger return spring joules of 14 ~ 44 lbs, not weakness in general. It be a long while of (300 ~ 1000 full feed device cycling in) dry fires before the trigger starts easing up the finger/wrist strength pressure. It's just a hypothesis, but I think that heating up the springs will reduce compression strength. Them wires are molding after all! Even easier, but risker, dry firing with the fanning trick (simultaneous trigger and hammer pull) may ease up on the spring strength tension. Might mess up the good though... Aren't handgoods supposed to be 2 handed? I dunno.

Oh, and try not to get finger jam clamps between the trigger and trigger guard! It will leave a mark! Try using the tip of the finger to pull the trigger. It might not get the job done easier, but it sure is more safe. IF ONLY SLIDE/SWING TRIGGERS LIKE THE M1911 TRIGGER GETS IMPLEMENTED! Same goes for the recoil against the trigger guard!

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:43 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
In terms of person carry with a worn holster, I just gotten a blueprint dream, where I go over the semantics of holster draw operation.

Many people go for the semi-auto pistols due to the convenience of reloading multiple feeding devices. They sometimes forget to choose between a slide or hinged trigger. I personally like slide triggers more. Those are the M1911 design types. Don't wanna bust my finger, you know!

The possible problem with pistols is that they seem to have a mag release button on the side of the grip. If carrying on the holster, there may run a problem with the holster pressing on that button. Yes, there is a wall between the button and the hip, but it doesn't prevent contact whatsoever. A accidental press could have the mag to eject. This could be caused by a crouch, fall, kick, or even just hip pressure! Even a perfect draw could have press the button! The best solution is to have the release button embedded into/underneath a frame/hand_grip so that it has to be finger poked. Finger poking is probably not too inconvenient.

While the revolvers don't have mag capacity, or a good slide/swing trigger (I really think they should!), at least they don't have the accidental mag release button. Now, of course the cylinder may time out, but as far as I know, the rounds I was using was busted training rounds. Double action triggers can be quite heavy for a few, if not many fingers. Wrist problem too. It's like every repeat fire firearm is better off as a 2 handed weapon, just like pistols. Maybe, despite what articles online say, single action triggers might suffice as easier 1 handed defense tools. Of course, if you bring in the Korth (mongoose, I haven't read other versions but will email), 5/6 lbs in DA trigger pull weight is quite the change! Not so sure about the SA trigger pull weight, but maybe a Freedom Arms would do. Of course, in just price differentiation, you can opt for a good Heritage or Pietta too. Now, it's not the time to cry over politics! This is typically a win or lose situation!

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:22 am
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Now for some of those people who likes dry firing 7.62x39, 5.45x39, or some other WW2 shit, namingly foreign ammo outside the US, there's JDR Dummies. Of course, you can unload the contents yourself. You have to clean up for yourself.

JDR Dummies specialize in centerfire training rounds in some wild west and WW2 shit. In fact, the rounds are actually just rounds with the primers taken off. Some of them might have its casing professionally drilled into. I consider that feature as a safety precaution and a selling point. It's basically like any training round, but you're dealing with rounds that are as close to the real thing. I'm not even sure if the delivery service will deliver the close to the real thing. I mean, you can load these empties, but they cost more and you have to find the missing parts. They might also be drilled into to prevent powder loading. I guess you can go ahead and try it. I don't know.

Now, it won't be as sturdy as Steelworx's inventory, whose calibers specialize in the most common civilian rounds in not just the US (wild west era possible), but the world as well. Just remember that emptied live round casings are most likely made of brass material so it will dispose of itself after numerous dry fire practices. Some training rounds, from rim to centerfire primer types, have no primers. This removal will limit use to usually box magazines and cylinders. Even then, the box magazine would be best in steel material in case of wearing down caused by worn out training rounds. Rounds for tubular magazines require special design like Carlson's Choke Tubes. Or at least should hold up better in tandem line arrangement. Steelworx might do the same, but they got rubber primers. Carlson chambers in common world ammos, regardless of civilian or military design. They might wear out faster than steel, even empty (live) rounds; however, as I say again, rubber primers might wear out faster than hopefully hardened aluminum primers. All I am just trying to say is to look for a rounded bullet tip wider than the primer hole, should you ever need training rounds for tubular magazines.

---

Yeah, I'm repeating stuff, but you know, updates and compiling information. What can I say? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:40 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
FUN FACTS! It's usually useless gimmicks that will hurt something good and usually are quite useless.

Now, you heard of the trick shot (in terms of the common cocked hip shot, followed up by 2 handed simultaneous hammer [this is probably the heavier FORCEFUL one {the hammer is intended for strictly thumbs and only strictly thumbs; that's why there is a good reason for hammerless revolvers, lol; still, it might be a good idea to keep one for handing it off, CLICKITY CLICK! ((it's going to be warped up like garbage though [[that one is probably going to be a garbage gun anyways]]; if you need to sound out, but also lack defense, go ahead and holster another [[call it backup if you will]], no problem with that!))}] fanning/palming/karate chop/thumbing [JUST CALL IT HANDING, IT MAKES IT CLEAR IT IS TOO MUCH OF A HANDFUL!!!] and trigger finger pulling [of course, you can cut corners by only 1 handed simultaneous hammer webbed belting {side grip technique required; we need a belt that works like this, will broadcast request later...} and trigger finger pulling]), but how about the russian roulette shot?

No, it's not the daring suicidal depressing game, honest! Supposedly, a slight finger pull of the trigger, will initiate possible cylinder spin. It's like the wheel of fortune/death! Fast loose spinning cylinders preferred. The idea is that spinning the cylinder enough will loosen the spring tensions. It's supposed to be easier to pull the trigger? Maybe not, okay, okay, definitely not, but spinning the cylinder sure looks/sounds quite cool!

Seriously, just don't try spinning and/or releasing/firing the trigger to stop (and of course, snapping back in from ejection position) the cylinder. It was not the intended operation. Holding the trigger back is hard work anyways.

---

NOT SO FUN FACTS!!!

Man, I need to organize my documentation. It's a fucking mess!!!

So when you buy some handgun shit, you might need to buy some cable/trigger lock or some lock box/safe. I don't like cable/trigger locks because they are not designed for quick draw situations, plus they can't store extra stuff, or serve as armor. In terms of sales and transfers, I suggest to buy the biggest size dimension in terms of a locked container. Should you ever ever change out the load out, the size of the handgun will be obviously important. Of course, a lockbox for each handgun is recommended. I'll give other advice later because obviously, I'm still in hypothesis so yeah. TREAT KEYS AS NO TOUCH/LEAVE FOR ALL SAFETY DEVICES INCLUDING SAFES, LOCKBOXES, LOCKS, ETC!!! PREVENT UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS AS UTMOST AS POSSIBLE! IT BE A SECURITY RISK NOT TO AND YOUR FUCKING JOB TO REPORT THAT INCIDENT TO LAW ENFORCEMENT RECORDS!

In terms of keys, it might be the way to quick draw as fast as possible. The best way is to make a differentiation compartment. Thus, here is the introduction of the carabiner/karabiner. It is a shackle, not a fastener (fastens to hold down tightly enough). With this shackle, you can adjust its position in terms of quick locking/unlocking. I highly recommend to have only one copy for such use, just in case of possible losses. Also, a small sized carabiner/karabiner should do the job.

In terms of fucking semi-autos and autoloaders and shit like that, I am seeming a increasing trending of ignorance in the magazine follower design. There's just too many plastic material going on! Let us say that for instance, you want to dry fire for practice. The dry fire rounds will eventually scrape up. The scraped rim ends, may scrape, damage, and jam the follower! Well, there goes your magazine! I guess that you need replacement parts in a market that has lost its consumer/business ethics! So yeah, I'm getting pretty ticked about it! I would go and complain, but I don't see the compliance to fulfill this request anytime soon. It is not in their interest to do so. Anyways, I'm just saying good luck to find a (good) firearm that still have magazines with a steel follower. That is to also look out for limitations in operation as well as legal obstacles, so careful about that.

---

And got other chores in mind, but an interruption happened so yeah...

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:09 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
You know what? With the good communities, I get that it got a sporting competition/leisure thing going on. That's good and all, but I think there's a lack of defense support measures. If defense is (just, which is not) the primary focus, as the justice department states, then steps must take place where the criminal element is a concern involving goods.

For sure, in terms of defense and crime prevention/mitigation/resolution, safeguarding welfare, interests, societies, properties, persons, one's well-being, and etc, must be taken into account.

I personally suggest, that the goods communities, should partake into development of protection. No, I'm not talking about wearing a stupid bullet vest or body armor. When the call for defense arises, are you going to have enough time and capacity, to don such things? I don't think so! Maybe, if hell breaks loose, then it's a higher chance to wear such equipment. What I'm talking about is the frame locks and alarms that has been neglected by the communities. Same goes for their practices. Goods, like all devices, have practices. I mean, if goods are meant to be used as a defense mechanism, I say it is a incomplete part of the entire defense protocol. In addition to not just the communities, people as a whole, ought to have more commonsense when it comes to promoting the welfare of the general public.

---

Speaking of locks and alarms, the locks to insure firearms safety, particularly for transport, is at conflict with the tsa. Should you ever need to deal with the tsa, you will need locks, along with identification documents, to comply with their laws/policies/rules. I expect that the tsa will break tsa-compliant locks. Any locks that fail to comply will be a no go to flight or voyage. I read that locks beyond tsa compliance, are usually tougher than their standards. Its probably their job to check all baggage and luggage to ensure that weapons are safely and securely transported. After all, there are cases and incidents of weapon use going wrong to plane hijacking (although it's probably not under duress, but more like a means to secure some interest). And yes, it goes way before any 911 similarities happened.

Jumping off the cliff? Walking off the plank?
Cliffhanger? Fugitive on the run?

It's like The Fugitive scene. It probably happens more often.
The Fugitive - Jumping Off (1993)

Link

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:14 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
While I did edit some posts as an update, I think the edit deserves enough merit as its own fresh post.

So, should a burglary/trespassing happen, you might need a immediate means to retrieve and activate defense. I'm talking about reaching and readying for your good. Be it long or hand, we all need to make seconds moments in due time. I would at least suggest to go for glow-in-the-dark shaftment/finger(_pockets) palm line(s)/dot(s)/area (measurements: up to trigger area and not extended way down) cuts on handle/fore/back grips. The cuts need to be apparent, yet small enough to be concealed by equipping hand. We don't want the glow to give away the defender's location, right? That would be self-endangerment! Such cuts can work on handguns as well.

Oh, the glow-in-the-dark material must be safe, despite the warnings about lead in most firearm products. The life cycle of glow-in-the-dark material can be an sustainable business operation for firearm grips/stocks and their partners.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:27 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Some machinegunner nuts go machinegun crazy. They go like, "How about us? Surely, machineguns are useful!".

Well, it might goes to show you that them quadcopter/quadrotor things might become the drone blitzkrieg/tora of tomorrow! With the right (welded) claw pull and welded gun frame, the mini drone(s) can turn into a storm of hail bullets! Everybody get down! How you're gonna defend against that? Well, there's always fire versus fire. That being said machinegun versus armed swarming quadcopter/quadrotor drones. That's a start.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:35 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
I decided to edit this post to put in some more important context.

Is it me, or the mag release (palm/mid_finger) button found on most current pistol models lower? Behind and in lower proximity of the trigger guard area, that is. If I grip or press by accident, I might eject the mag in this manner. Either ways, the button may protrude to nudge the hand. Now, I get that it might be easier access (especially if you can palm/mid_finger it), but great sense of control is required. I see that some pistols of the past have this design. There is even the mag release paddle, which is basically amber-dexterous (palm/mid_finger) buttons on both sides of a handgood. The Walther P99 have a somewhat remedy to prevent accidental (palm/mid_finger) button press with a large handle grip. However, you do lose out on palm/mid_finger pressing and would have to go with the recommended finger pokey guidelines in unloading pistol mags. Doesn't matter if it is amber-dexterous. See the guarded button below the trigger guard in the picture shown below.

Walther P99
You see the trade off to this problem? What we need is a technological kinetic innovation. When the mag locks with a pistol, there could be a design where the mag pushes against a vertical gear, which drives back and forth a girded bar, which pushes against a horizontal gear (or two if palm/mid_finger button is amber-dexterous), which pushes out the (possibly hinged) palm/mid_finger button's bar. Now, this is all complicated because it relies on the mag to activate palm/mid_finger button(s). Of course, the safety switch would be the easier one-two. It's just harder to find designs for it. Anyways, the main standard is to prevent accidental palming/mid_fingering, rather than that plus utilizing its potential.

What I don't get is that why isn't there anymore thumb buttons? Mag release thumb buttons are behind and in upper proximity of the trigger guard area. You get that mostly in the european handgood designs. I recall that they are produced/modded/customized more often in the past. At least, I believe that there were thumb button in the past. It's quite possible, ergonomics-wise, that a flip of the thumb, will do wonders to release the mag with ease. I can't say it would be 100% accident free, but if there is enough surface area of both grip and frame to cover the thumb button from surface presses, it would be quite the high confidence percentage. See the examples below.

Walther PP

Makarov pistol

And another thing, there is the european mag release, or otherwise known as the heel release. It's supposed a older mag release design. Its core strength is to prevent accident mag release from happening. However, its procedure is quite cumbersome. The mag doesn't fall out by gravity. That could be a good thing since you may want to retain the mag in your possession. However, adjustment to the heel release can also allow mag release drop. It is possible to have easy heel release, but no information has been obtained yet. Well, the Makarov pistol might at least have that feature already. That's good to know.

---

Oh man.
I was just browsing the net and all, and I found the CK Tactical Ripcord Speedloader (url for cited reference). It's not good news, most of the time.

These revolver ripcord speedloader have the base design of a moon clip! If you ever know how to work with them, you have to mend the bends of the moon clip rings once in a while. The ripcord's base is like the rings of a moon clip. Its moving sensitive parts are subject to the exerting forces of physical applied. That might be drops, feeding, or discharge (applies to moon clips). Because the ripcord design is plastic and moving parts, there's a chance of wear. Its handle might be of a lack of grip.

If you can get thru all that, you would at least have the cowboy fun of spinning that cylinder in a good feel movie time action. In reality, you're spinning that cylinder per reload, by hypothesis. There could be a chance that something about the cylinder would fail to operate, sooner or later. In a distressful situation, you're not gonna have enough time to watch the cylinder spin, before you get back to action. Even a moon clip would be the more suitable item. So no, don't take this one, especially if you are going to be in a real live fire action scenario.

---

There's a metal version of the ripcord speedloader. It's basically the same design as its plastic counterpart. Now, its metal material may outlast longer than plastic and moon clips, but it still suffers from the moon clip ring loading/feeding resistance. It will bend to inoperable level.

Here's the prototype video demonstration. You can enjoy the video and music, but I warned of its impracticality as a normal standardized speedloader. It's more of a novelty moon clip, but a normal moon clip serves more in a distressful situation.

The best speed loader for revolvers of the world

Link

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:38 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Mag speedloaders are of a different design in terms of branching instances. Some may be easier to load ammo in mags, others may load ammo in quicker intervals. There's not much of a skill per se.

Cylinder speedloaders, on the other hand, are of a similar design. Usually, it's the larger ones (particularly, a larger bottom disk and longer rods [if it could just exist for God's sakes!!!]) that could loader easily, and maybe even quickly! However, it's large size will complicate within the confines of carrying. We'll stick to the "push in" buttoned cylinder speedloaders, rather than the twist buttoned cylinder speedloaders. The twist can be rather inconvenient, it could also be tight and could suffer from rust surface friction.

I won't go over much about unloading the revolver in detail. It shouldn't be too hard.

REMEMBER TO DISENGAGE YOUR TRIGGER FINGER FROM THE TRIGGER!!!
I would rather point downwards the revolver, as to indicate that I am not shooting (in terms of safety), but more importantly, the gravity can help on separating the cylinder release pin and the frame receiver release pin. Place the index finger's proximal phalange of the non-wielding hand (also known as your cylinder support hand), in front the trigger guard and under the cylinder. I would then assertively press and hold down the cylinder release latch with my firing hand's thumb finger. Using any free adjacent finger of the cylinder support hand, I would push the top of the cylinder in order to swing out the cylinder. Point upwards, safely, disengage your cylinder support hand from the trigger guard support position, and use its palm's second metacarpal bone's head (caput) to push down on the extractor rod, which will activate the extractor to help unload the ammo from the cylinder (gravity usually do this, but it's not always possible).

Unloading the revolver procedure is complete. Now, onwards to the loading/reloading the revolver procedure.

Place the midpoint of the trigger guard's bottom on the cylinder support hand's palm's fourth metacarpal bone's head (caput). Note that the metal bottom of the trigger guard will be HEAVY HEAVY on your hand!!! With the cylinder support hand (again), place, wrap, and align, your thumb finger's proximal and distal phalanges parallel with the cylinder muzzles. The wrap action is required to hold the wiggly swirly cylinder in place for a proper stable ammo feeding. Opposite of the wrapping thumb finger of the cylinder support hand, wrap the middle finger through the cylinder window. Its distal phalange should hold onto a back/tip of a cylinder flute. Rotate the cylinder so that the flute's position is held by the farthest reach of the middle finger's current stretch (otherwise, held adjacent to the flute adjacent to cylinder window's bottom frame). This position will be useful to align the cylinder to the speedloader in question. Conversely, if the cylinder window cannot comply with the current finger positions of your cylinder support hand, just switch roles to have the middle finger to wrap the cylinder and the thumb finger to is align the flute's position is held by the farthest reach of the middle finger's current stretch (otherwise, held adjacent to the flute adjacent to cylinder window's bottom frame). Point the revolver downwards. The cylinder's chambers should now be able to receive the cartridges from the speedloader feed with some help of gravity. With your firing hand, which is now your cylinder reloading hand, get your speedloader. With your cylinder reloading hand's middle finger's distal phalange, place it between two held cartridges of the speedloader. Touch the two cartridges as a cartridge alignment guide. Remember to keep pointing the revolver downwards. The speedloader's held cartridges can wobble around due to gravitational force. The wobbling angles can make reloading a revolver a chore. Hey, some good, some bad. Ready speedloader feeding to cylinder chamber. Slide the your cylinder reloading hand's middle finger's distal phalange's side along the cylinder release latch (or at least it should be designed under the post's current timeline). Otherwise, align the cartridge alignment guide with the flute guide. If you may, partially feed the bullets of the cartridge alignment guide into their respective chambers. Tip speedloader button forward or from your person a bit if you will. Nevertheless, sight is usually required. It's usually better that way. Now, for the tricky part. Attempt to partially feed in all the aligned cartridges in their respective chambers as indicated by the flute guide. You might have some difficulty to feed as not all of the held cartridges will be cooperate in the feeding procedures. Factors can vary from gravitational off-balance to awkward held position of speedloader's spring/chamber. In any case, you may begin rotating the cylinder and tilting/wobbling/rolling the revolver with the cylinder support hand's cylinder and flute guide fingers. If it helps, slide and realign the flute guide (cylinder support hand's middle finger's distal phalange) parallel with the cylinder muzzles. Once the cartridges are fully feed into the cylinder chamber, you may now push the speedloader button, releasing the cartridges from hold. Cartridges will drop down, by gravity, into their respective chambers. Now, all you have to do is keep the revolver pointed downwards, use the latch to disengage the receiver release pin, and with careful cylinder and barrel chamber alignment, snap back the cylinder into the cylinder window! As they said, "Now you're back in business!"

By this time, you should be able to load the revolver with a push-in speedloader with success, and hopefully with ease!

---

Note that if you're using the same cartridges for wrecked cylinder feeding, the bullet tip will shape and form to smoothness. The smoothness comes at a cost of possible wear and tear. With fresh cartridges, I say that the instructions and practices should be able to overcome loading/reloading hindrance. I did tried SteelWorx training rounds, but somehow, the steel material pressure is too big for speedloaders. The normal aluminum training rounds (aka dummy rounds or snap caps) will work. Tis a shame since the steel training rounds are really good for dry firing. I guess that the normal training rounds are good for dry speedloading?

And for you guys raving about moon clips, yeah, they can be great and handy, but sometimes, the revolver is not designed to accept moon clips for some reason. Moon clips do have history, but speedloaders derived from the design of circular reloaders. Regardless of the point, there's no real recommendation so I wouldn't know any squat to begin with. Argument impasse!
I guess there is a place to fill in this world. :)

Closing statement.
I hope you, with given authority, to surpass with the greatest of endeavors.
That's enough of this post!

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:14 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Now, someone mentioned about the social/societal/global/human conscious ramifications for the mention of handgoods. Okay. I guess I did mentions a Walter P22, which is basically a simple ass pistol chambered for 22. Plastic frame included, thus quite the deal. You get what you pay for!

Anywhom, I guess I can list up-to-date common prices to superb quality, and social/societal/global/human conscious mentions. It might change later, depending of how the viewer sees it. I will try to be as objective, or neutral, as possible.

In terms of just budget go-getters, without humanity in thought, just out of the blue, the pistol I choose would probably be the Walter P22. Cheap price, cheap pew pew. The brand should be sufficient enough. As for good enough revolvers, I guess a Heritage Bird head Rough Rider. Should be cheap price, cheap pews, and even cheap parts! Now, it's a single action, but it's still good. If it's not available, I'm sure there are other brands just as good! As for double action, I can't really say as somehow the development and production of these revolvers, fell and fades from attention. The pistol is said to gain the spotlight. However, to still press on, go with a reputable production. When I was a fucking lil kid, I heard about Smith & Wesson. I also heard that they have a freaking confusing line of brands. It's hard to tell, but with that many variety, it's bound to happen. People bitched about the clunkiness of its handling. I bitched like a bitch too ;)! The trigger! I also got very very bad experience with the moon clips loading. Pricks and slices into my lil fingers. I swear they were lil ninja stars. With all that aside, a S&W17 would do it. It's not really economy value; it does have quality, so the price tag is quite steep. Still, it should be quite serviceable given its time tested production and performance history.

In terms of superb quality, the pistol I probably be wishing for is n/a. Huh? Well, there are plenty of pistols. There's the Walters/Lugers, 1911s (too many competing variants), and Makarov/Tokarev. I probably go for the pistols with the heel release. I can do with a mag release, especially outside the accidental pressing. I believe that a certain old Korth does this. Still, there's something said about the bangity bangity bang in place of powa. Hope it works. What's up with the back trigger in these goods anyways? The revolvers, which I like more, but probably more of the fact that I like being a faggot ass, is probably, as a wish, a old Korth or Freedom Arms. Yeah, sure, there's the Colt Single Action Army. I'm sure there are other revolver brands, but it's not advertised too well to stand the test of time. Well, yeah, my preference isn't much about the stand out classics. It ain't even obscure classics. Hell do I know! I just go as it.

So for the most general of diplomacies, I have to deviant towards the most neutral of countries. You would want to avoid war-locked areas, a history of negative influence is also something to look out for. I believe that the Nordics, Czech Republic, Switzerland, and probably South/North America, are neutral enough. Yeah, there's still some history, particularly of a WW2 thing. Some nords have it bad for the ussr, but it's not holy war bad enough. Oh, don't listen to that entrepreneur turned mad murderer Gian Luigi Ferri. He was on something, probably a resume issue. The czechs may have it bad for the nazi, but they do share germanic ties as they are neighbors. Switz seem want to be neutral in WW2; may have traded with ussr/rusfed in order to avoid the side effects of the stalemate sanctions. South America seems independent enough, but of course, may have bouts just like other countries do. North America does not seem to be the deemed enemy of the world, while independent, it seems to try to set a balance by its values, principles, whatever that be, or was or is. One thing for sure, aks are banned for quite a while! It's like some punks want to be german, or echo off some military drum up. Whatever the case, things do happen, but clarity needs to be present.
|
Oh, and if somebody mentioned korea, there was a lot of allegiances. Still, I wouldn't pick kahrarms as it is managed by the moonies group. It is basically a anti-communist group. Still, there's nothing humane about them desecrating/disrespecting the dead of Geneva convention WW2 commemorations/funerals/cemeteries. Imagine they speuking their beliefs during a WW2 military remembrance ceremony, with no remorse. So about the omit, just call it a boycott if you will, associates, especially strong associates too.
|
How about revolvers? Well, you don't see that in mass production, do you? I don't!

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:57 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Aside from cost prohibitive noobie stuff, I have to make a fucking complaint about them assault rifles. Assault rifles, namingly the AK-47, M-16, and AR-15 types, may have this top-break/top break ammo reloading or something else (the grip?) design. Same for the STG-44. It's like the top-break/top break cylinder revolvers. I read that them revolvers can snap/wear apart with stronger loads. Only that pin and latch is holding the two pieces (or for our assault rifles, upper and lower receivers) together, but for how long, and how well?

And if you ever had to go with top-break/top break designs (and not just the pin and latch of revolver point of view), it's because of a certain condition regarding laws. Those laws do not address technical malfunctions in mind.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sun May 02, 2021 8:32 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
I don't know if it's something, but I get the feeling that certain firearms manufacturers, along with federal firearms licensed dealers, may attempt to bubble up firearms for financial reasons.

Let us just say that there can be a 'create repair/replacement jobs' specialist to create the pending orders for the firearms manufacturers or ffl dealers. I really believe that the dealers may have a really strong vested interest to bring in as much paid fees in the delivery service. That's close of fraudulent behaviour, if not a real bitch. Usually, if it's a enthusiast hobby, it should work out with transfers, parts, and accessories. It should be good enough.

What kind of circumstances lead to such schemes? Well, for certain, a matter of corrupt and poor ass environments will happen. If a company, no matter how reputable in production and superb in product quality, is in an struggling economy, it might be their best interests to fill up on repair and replacement orders, particularly on paid orders. Even more so with substandard products as they may been designed to bubble up anyways. Given the complexities of the market flow, I can see why people, firearms people, get riled up in pseudo-domesticism/nationalism. Why pay for a foreign brand when you risk bubbling schemes, particularly for a country whose economy is struggling and collapsing and shit like that? "I hope you got charitable investment in mind!", they says. Otherwise, firearms people may go pseudo-political and complain about the imperial machinations influencing their nation's loss of jobs/businesses (for at least associated with the firearms industry, in some way). "Just go domestic instead!", they says. It would make sense in the matter of life-preservation. Oh, how life can be fragile!

Likewise, the same could happen to ffl dealers as well. Pseudo-domesticism/nationalism and pseudo-foreign interests also applies.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sat May 15, 2021 2:57 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
I'm just gonna say dis:

This good stuff, whether you like it or not, is being affected by crime issues, particularly the blmness. It's like the cops decided to make it their duty to stop the tools to fall into the wrong hands.

I want to say that this is just all assumption and speculation, but there were some historical events that were kept in mind.

I know it's not fair, it's like them tramping down on your rights and you have to fucking pay for it. I understand how that feels.
Oh, and if someone or people gets all uppity, you might be 95% correct that it would be related, by action or reaction, to the blm uprising.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:15 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next