Fucking RANT!!!! 
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
 Fucking RANT!!!!
Get it all out get it all out...

Rant #1

So my dumb fucking ex boyfriend that I left because he's a druggie is calling me everyday now. Whenever I pick up the phone he asks me: "Do you know anyone who wants to buy some weed?". Now I'll explain to you why this question is fundamentally stupid.

1)I don't smoke weed, so naturally the majority of the people I choose to hang out with don't smoke it either.

2)The only people I DO hang out with that smoke weed are living in the same poor as trailer park as me, and they don't PAY for the weed. They do "favors".

3)The people in this neighborhood that DO smoke weed but DON'T give "favors" are too poor to buy from white people and can't even afford a phone to have a number to give my ex so he can call THEM and annoy the shit out of them. Why is this? Because they spend all day smoking weed, and don't have jobs. The last girl I know who smoked weed HAD a job for 2 weeks but got fired because she had weed. Go figure.

He knows all of this too. That's the sad part. Now why he still feels the need to call me daily and ask me if I know anyone he can sell weed to, I do not know.

He also knows that I am broke as hell. I can't get a job, I have to spend whatever time I COULD be working taking care of my Mom's baby. So why, does he (the guy that says he makes so much money selling drugs and shit) feel the need to ask ME to give him money? Whatever money I get, I WORKED FOR. And I don't mean sexual jobs. I meant cleaning houses, babysitting, helping people move, things of that nature. I worked hard for that money, he get's all his handed to him by his grandparents, spends it all on drugs, gets all of his money from dealing drugs and expects me to just GIVE him the money that I EARNED? He's not going to spend his money wisely, the money that is handed to him so I should feel the need to give him the money I EARN and SAVE and only spend when I need to?

Fuck that.

Rant #2

Less than two months ago, my Mom called the park manager (who is in charge of the maintenance of the trailer park) and said she passed by a dead kitten in the street and asked her if she could get someone out there to pick it up before the little kids started playing with it and got some kind of disease. Two hours later Mom comes home and passes the dead cat AGAIN on the road. The maintenance man lives across the street from me and was at home and did nothing. I didn't want those little kids playing with a dead animal and getting a disease, especially one that could have been spread to me!

So I get my shovel and a shoebox with a plastic bag and go pick the cat up off the street. It took a few minutes, the cat had been there for a while and was in rigor so it was difficult to get it into the box. The park manager passes by me in her truck, sees me picking the cat up, DOING HER JOB, and does not bother to even offer to help, or give me back a ride home so I would get blood all over the street walking home.

Not long before that I was outside with my friends at around 9 and the park manager (drunk off her ass by the way) comes over and curses out my Mom for me and my friends being on the porch.

She lets her dogs out sometimes. These dogs bite. They have bitten my sister twice, my friends sister once, several small children down the street, bitten the face off a dog while the owner was walking it and...

My kitten was sitting on the porch. Like it always does when it's nice and warm outside. My cat with with him. The dogs get loose. Nobody bothers to catch them until the little kids start getting chased and bitten and start screaming. The dogs run up to my porch and the cats run away. They chase the kitten and one of them kills it. The park manager runs up to the porch, without a leash, does not even bother to call the dog or grab it, and my Mom tells her to "Get your damn dog off my fucking porch!". She curses out my Mom saying "THE DOGS NEVER GET OUT!" (Lie: They got out two weeks ago and bit a five year old)and then tells my Mom it's all our fault for the cat being out of the house. Then calls the cop on my Mom to run a background check on her to see if there was anything worth kicking her out for and sure enough, there was nothing.

She knows her dogs get loose, she knows they bite. They have bitten small children and sent them to the hospital. So if she is going to keep dogs like that in a neighborhood full of families, not pay the medical bills even though legally they are her responsibility, and tell the parents of the kids that it was all the kids fault for getting bitten because they shouldn't have tried to pet the dogs or shouldn't have been outside while the dogs were loose then wouldn't it just be easier to send a notice to everyone saying "I own vicious dogs that get loose regularly so when they get loose stay in the house"?

Rant #3 (then I'm done)

So me an' my buddies go to the park to hang out. We're hanging out with two Mexican dudes we've known for a while, just talking. Then the black girl and two Mexican girls, (and I only know out of this group one of the Mexican girls, who has tried to sell me pot to get bail money for her boyfriend, and is on probation for possession) come to the same spot we're at and start talking shit. I've known Jose for 2 years. I was messing with him. I poked him with a stick.

The girls and all their infinite wisdom starting shouting "WHAT THE FUCK IF ANYONE POKED ME WITH A STICK I'D KICK THEIR ASS!!!" "STOP POKING HIM WITH A STICK!" "OMG IF I POKED MY BOYFRIEND WITH A STICK HE'D KILL ME!". I didn't say anything because I really wasn't paying attention. I didn't even know the names of two of them. I don't know these people, why the hell would I care? I said "Geez Jose at least tell me to shut up" and one of the girls said "EXCUSE ME? YOU TELL ME TO SHUT UP? I'LL BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!" (quote the 14 year old black girl that I cannot legally fight back).

The whole time I was also sitting and playing with the wires of a taser that did not work, couldn't even make it work if I tried. This detail matters. So I leave there, go to wal-mart, pick up lunch, and go home. The pop top can breaks so I jimmy it open with a pocket knife in my room and put it into my pocket. I text my friend and say I'm done eating, where are you, and she tells me she got jumped by that black girl.

I go to her house (not knowing she lives across the street from that black girl) and talk to her and another of ma buddies that were there. They start yelling from there house "WE'RE GONNA BEAT YER ASS WE DID IT ONCE WE'LL DO IT AGAIN!" The 14 year old jumped my 16 year old friend and she did not fight back because then more people would have fought her, and this state has no self defense laws so she would have been arrested for hitting the black girl. So me an' my buddy sing to drown those bitches out.

My buddy puts this song on her cell phone from Harold in Kumar saying "your dick has HIV". This detail matters. Her parents come home and call the cops. When the black girl's Mom comes home they all go inside. My friend's Mom goes to the black girl's Mom before she is about to leave again and tells her "You're daughter jumped my daughter". We later find out that the black girl's Mom was taking care of her aunt with cancer that day and it was also her birthday and nobody had told her about this.

So she asks her kid "What the hell happened?" the black girl said that we were trying to taze her, I was trying to stab her with a knife I did not have at the time, and I pulled it out on them. We also said all black people had HIV. Her Mom starts yelling at me "YOU PROVOKED MY DAUGHTER WITH A KNIFE AND WEAPONS!!!" and I pulled out my knife (2 inches long) and said I did not have it on me when I saw them, my friend said the same thing, and also said she did not even know i had it on me now.

The cop comes, takes my knife, tells my friend who got jumped that if she'd have hit the black girl back he'd have to take her to jail. She had to go to the hospital to get checked out. No charges filed on the black girl because she is 14.

The cop took all my weapons, and then files a report stating that I tried to stab and taze them when even he saw for himself the tazer DID NOT WORK. The report also said I was in the fight that happened in the neighborhood park while I was at WAL MART? How was I going to get into the same fight as my friend, she gets bruises but I get nothing?

Now think about it. The girls that were there when the other girl that jumped my friend did not tell their Mom that they jumped her or that anything even happened. If I had really tried to stab them, don't you think they would have told their mom sooner instead of not telling her until she confronted them? Then all of a sudden when I give my knife to my friend's Mom it comes out that I tried to stab her, but I wasn't trying to stab her when her Mom came home, nothing happened? Don't you think she would have said something sooner if I had really been trying to stab her, instead of using that excuse after her Mom had already confronted her? She didn't even tell her Mom that until I had told my friend's Mom I accidentally had it on me.

Just saying.

Now a praise.

My boyfriend's uncle is schizophrenic. He is crazy off his damn rocker and can't take care of himself. He locked my boyfriend in the closet when he was 1 and beat his ass for crying when he was 2. This man is bat shit insane.

He is so insane, that his logic is "I can't take care of myself, so I can't take care of a kid either". Knowing that, he has purposely not had any kids, and is now 36 and does not plan on having kids, because he knows and has said that he is too crazy to take care of kids, and is not going to have kids if he can't even take care of himself.

He could use his mental disorder as an excuse to multiply like crazy, but he doesn't. Crazy fucker, smart decision. If only there was more of that common sense in the world.

...I feel better now.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:56 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Shocksock
Shocksock

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
Post Re: Fucking RANT!!!!
tl;dr

Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:09 am
Not Quite Left-Winged
Not Quite Left-Winged

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
God that's ridiculous... No self-defense law, retarded incompetent cops, retarded incompetent managers, retarded incompetent everything. Just which shithole do you have the badluck of living in?

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:15 am
Profile E-mail
Level 24
Level 24

Cash on hand:
Oh my lord. So much drama!
That ex of yours probably still likes you.. Maybe that's why he still calls with a bogus excuse?
Stupid lazy park manager! Why don't people complain about her more? Wouldn't some official person come out and do something? I dont know.. like a animals person? Don't dogs get put down for biting other people? Especially children? I thought I read that somehwhere....
Jeeebus woman! You're surrounded by crazies!

Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:16 am
Profile E-mail
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
Seika wrote:
God that's ridiculous... No self-defense law, retarded incompetent cops, retarded incompetent managers, retarded incompetent everything. Just which shithole do you have the badluck of living in?

A trailer park in southwestern NC.
Funny detail, the Cop told my Mom this whole story, and he got angry at her because she barely reacted. It even sounded so stupid to her that she hardly said anything to me other than "Stay away from black girls."

Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:18 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
Bubba wrote:
That ex of yours probably still likes you.. Maybe that's why he still calls with a bogus excuse?
Stupid lazy park manager! Why don't people complain about her more? Wouldn't some official person come out and do something? I dont know.. like a animals person? Don't dogs get put down for biting other people? Especially children? I thought I read that somehwhere....

If anyone were too call the cops on her they would get evicted. If you tell on her then she finds out who it is because she is friends with all the cops and she evicts you. It's happened before. Most of the people living here can't afford to live anywhere else. People HAVE called the cops on her because her Dad hit a minor (he Dad also sleeps with minor, he is 79. His baby Momma is 16 and he takes pictures of the pre-teen girls around here.)

In short, you snitch, and you're homeless. Her and the cops are friends. And being bitten by a dog is better than being homeless.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:21 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Not Quite Left-Winged
Not Quite Left-Winged

Cash on hand:
Hatered... growing...

1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:23 am
Profile E-mail
Level 28
Level 28

Cash on hand:
I laughed
Why dont you call the police on the manager and your ex if he doesnt stop?
Also what state do you live in?

Allor wrote:
BLACKONESAREBIGGERANDBETTER

Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:24 am
Profile E-mail
Level 24
Level 24

Cash on hand:
Skyling wrote:
Bubba wrote:

If anyone were too call the cops on her they would get evicted. If you tell on her then she finds out who it is because she is friends with all the cops and she evicts you. It's happened before. Most of the people living here can't afford to live anywhere else. People HAVE called the cops on her because her Dad hit a minor (he Dad also sleeps with minor, he is 79. His baby Momma is 16 and he takes pictures of the pre-teen girls around here.)

In short, you snitch, and you're homeless. Her and the cops are friends. And being bitten by a dog is better than being homeless.

Well, shit. Quite a kerfuffle you're in.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:31 am
Profile E-mail
Not Quite Left-Winged
Not Quite Left-Winged

Cash on hand:
I would suggest visiting the cops of a different station and mentioning everything, including the eviction part and the cops not doing their job at the other station part, but I don't know your corner so my advice just might screw you up. *sigh*

1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:34 am
Profile E-mail
Level 28
Level 28

Cash on hand:
You and your mother should move

Allor wrote:

Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:36 am
Profile E-mail
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
Seika wrote:
I would suggest visiting the cops of a different station and mentioning everything, including the eviction part and the cops not doing their job at the other station part, but I don't know your corner so my advice just might screw you up. *sigh*

I can't do that. The cops in different regions don't have jurisdiction here. And they say it puts too much stress on their police force. Can't call the cops on my ex, his friends will come beat my ass. The cops don't do anything around here anyway. People break into houses and shoot other people all the time and no one has been arrested.

The neighborhood is zoned as commercial property recently so they opened a nightclub that plays music so loud I can here it from my room next to the neighborhood. I called the cops on it and they did nothing.

And we can't move, Dad left a lot of bills for us to pay and we can't move out before they're all paid.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:39 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Not Quite Left-Winged
Not Quite Left-Winged

Cash on hand:

If I had more money I would send you some to help but I can't spare much right now.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:40 am
Profile E-mail
Level 28
Level 28

Cash on hand:
You could always try to contact the F.B.I.?

Allor wrote:

Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:41 am
Profile E-mail
Not Quite Left-Winged
Not Quite Left-Winged

Cash on hand:
Junk... Shut the Hell up and GTFO Sky's topics.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:43 am
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next