Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Research of pre-Adamitic/pre-Islamic Supernatural Creatures 
Level 8
Level 8

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: S☠LAYMAN'S RING!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Research of pre-Adamitic/pre-Islamic Supernatural Creatures
I might have been forgetful, too much to look into. So I read from this fuzzy source, there are hinn, binn, timm, rimm, jann, and jinn. Habtar represents the first four of supernaturals, none needs to be first. There is no clear written indication of these early creatures. I wouldn't have know. However, there are ghouls, ifrits, and so forth by later times or something like that.

According to the story, there was some fight breaking out for some reason. I don't know, but a video said that the hinn and binn were merely lower caste (sub species of) jinns. Jinns then went power crazy? Ironically, the jinns are said to be guards of paradise. As in battle royale mode. I was looking for whether they were selective and intelligent in judgment. I forgotten if then there was a matter of instigation, overpopulation, or nature. I believe that a certain person was to instigate the (at least infight) process; yes, it probably was the arrogant devil in a bid for domination. Thankfully, it was not an extinction, lest he would care less!

But there is got to be a reason to why the habtar has been created. To live a life and will on earth. Also, to become beings of nature and the world. Maybe, even the universe and multiverses! I would rather set the design as elemental guardians/agents of world sectors/cycles/balances, just like guards/angels of heaven, acknowledging the environment as its accordance. That is to say as if the environment is greater than beings and unarguably so with exception of nature controlling beings. Now mostly elementals of habtar remains due to their constancy.

---

Now, it is up to man to take up responsibility over the world. As far as I know, they are at odds to keep at their duty, much less their livelihood. Yes, there is free will and determination among jinn and man. One must not forget this fact among things about the world. Is this history to repeat itself?

---

I could some reading to do to look at other perspectives other than my hypothesis. I'm sorry that the topic is serious faggotry, but I figure it's too serious for spam. I would like to welcome spam to open up topic dialogue, but maybe another topic.

ANYWAYS, the point was to figure out more about the habtar for educational purposes. Enough said.

Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: March, June, September, and December
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/New%20Best%20Nasheed%202013%20Mujahid%20Nasheed%20syria.mp3
https://archive.org/download/two_specific_missing_metal_albums/Viikate%20Mies%20-%20Sacrifies%20From%20Another%20Kingdom%20Of%20Darkness.mp3
░▒▓Burn▓▒░☄ me here! >:)

Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:36 pm
Profile WWW
Level 8
Level 8

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: S☠LAYMAN'S RING!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Post Re: Research of pre-Adamitic/pre-Islamic Supernatural Creatu
I believe that the habtar, were beings of earth's creation, with the purpose or function as terraformers and being one with nature's essence. Would make sense to think like that. Of course, as a being of nature, it would derive from that associated element. If we know of anything, that the Allah guy was the lord of Creation overseeing the earth's existence. Thus, making the habtar to be like an act of God.

Of the jinns that inhabit later, maybe more of the same, like-wise. As for man, we can refer them to at least beings made/transmuted from clay.

Maybe it's already obvious if you put your mind together to get the clearer picture, but there you go.

---

If anything, I would gloat over the fact that a being outside of the elements/environment not considering the situation when in contact with terraformers or the like.

My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/New%20Best%20Nasheed%202013%20Mujahid%20Nasheed%20syria.mp3
https://archive.org/download/two_specific_missing_metal_albums/Viikate%20Mies%20-%20Sacrifies%20From%20Another%20Kingdom%20Of%20Darkness.mp3

Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:32 am
Profile WWW
Level 8
Level 8

Cash on hand:

Bank:
I forgotten that there is a possibility of qareenas/qareens for jinns. In that instance, they can be qareenas/qareens of Allah's/Jinns/Shaitans will. It was said that qareens are technically 'companions' assigned, so if they are assigned to the jinns, it depends on the matter of relations. For example, if marriage or hourism is required, some pact might be formed, destroying the freedom of jinns once in for all. Such a gift squandered!

Hell why not go Mina stoning? Let the stones flung from the fires/heavens onto the sinner's scale pan? He must flung them out, preferably onto the other pan. The other pan would be magnetically levitating the stones at times. Or maybe some stones/flat would be magnetically repellent?

My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:34 pm
Profile WWW
Level 8
Level 8

Cash on hand:

Bank:
And the houris, pre-Adamitic they are, if not pre-Islamic, created in Jannah by early days. They serve as maidens for those worthy of paradise. Offtopic, I believe that those manga depictions of characters (not just people, but furries and whatnot of other species), are akin, example depictions/derivatives of houris (in what-if imagination scenarios). Accurate measurements not taken into account!

Quran quotes for reference
Quote:
44:54 Even so (it will be). And We shall wed them unto fair ones [hourin] with wide, lovely eyes.[17] كَذَلِكَ وَزَوَّجْنَاهُم بِحُورٍ عِينٍ
52:20 Reclining on ranged couches. And we wed them unto fair ones [houri] with wide, lovely eyes.[17] مُتَّكِئِينَ عَلَى سُرُرٍ مَّصْفُوفَةٍ وَزَوَّجْنَاهُم بِحُورٍ عِينٍ
55:72 Fair ones [hourun], close-guarded in pavilions -[17] حُورٌ مَّقْصُورَاتٌ فِي الْ ِيَامِ
56:22 And (there are) fair ones [hourun] with wide, lovely eyes,[17] وَحُورٌ عِينٌ

Forbidden fruit reference
Hey, it's a free world.

My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:48 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]